Vandalization of Hindu Temples and attacks on Hindus in Bangladesh over Facebook post

3deffect

Country flag
its not far when bangladesh become india enemy too..killing hindus make more tension between india and bngla relation

republic_roi97

Country flag
Radicalization of society happened in Pakistan not long after its inception and took it to a chaos and now we are seeing the same trend in Bangladesh too. The good thing is we can attack Bangladesh on the name of restoring peace and order. The size of country is very small and it has nearly 8-9% Hindus and doesn't has strong military or deterrence.

republic_roi97

Country flag
This is what upsets me the most that dharmics, on their on land, where they were the ones to start the civilizations first, are living the lives of slaves. I feel that we should wake up to the fact that this is happening in our own backyard.

3deffect

Country flag
if you see in delhi here is lot bangladeshi crossed borders and sleeping in footpaths and begging childrens and finding labour work..we need to stop bngladeshi to enter in big cities like New delhi,mumbai,ahmedabad,others.they make bad impression for citys.

Sourav Kumar

Posted the ToI link in facebook. Only one guy shared and he shared because he already has the awareness. He generally shares pro-India / pro-Hindu topics. So the only guy who shared is a non-bengali when the affected persons are Hindu Bengalis! People are too selfish and drowned in their own self-interests to share topics like this. Unfortunately that is the reality for bigger mass out there. Unless the bigger mass gets its awareness raised and takes a stance, politicians will not care either.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Radicalization of society happened in Pakistan not long after its inception and took it to a chaos and now we are seeing the same trend in Bangladesh too. The good thing is we can attack Bangladesh on the name of restoring peace and order. The size of country is very small and it has nearly 8-9% Hindus and doesn't has strong military or deterrence.
Dragon will jump in.
Blame India for bullying small nations. Over UN will stand for bangladesh only. Muslims will play victim card.
Even before IA attack Bangladesh , peaceful gandus in India will start protesting.

sthf

Country flag
Who cares? Bengali Hindus on either side of the border are getting what they deserve. The place where it all began, the place where Direct Action Day took place, the people who got slaughtered by Porkis in 1970-1971 and then by filthy commies and still like to lick secular assholes clean will get no sympathy from me.

I am with Bengali Muslims on this one. Why shouldn't they have some fun? Atleast they have their priorities right.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Who cares? Bengali Hindus on either side of the border are getting what they deserve. The place where it all began, the place where Direct Action Day took place, the people who got slaughtered by Porkis in 1970-1971 and then by filthy commies and still like to lick secular assholes clean will get no sympathy from me.

I am with Bengali Muslims on this one. Why shouldn't they have some fun? Atleast they have their priorities right.
Even Kerala Hindus.
I have a malu friend.
He has many books on che guvera. He is Hindu and He says RSS Cadets deserve what they are getting ( Refering to recent lynching of RSS by CPI goons)

sthf

Country flag
Even Kerala Hindus.
I have a malu friend.
He has many books on che guvera. He is Hindu and He says RSS Cadets deserve what they are getting ( Refering to recent lynching of RSS by CPI goons)
Dont worry, sooner or later Khilafat will be knocking on their door.

The one difference I found between Mallus and Bengalis is that Mallus never went through a brutal partition so they don't know how much deep shit they are in. Bengalis on the other hand get ass raped every few decades and refuse to learn the lesson.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Dont worry, sooner or later Khilafat will be knocking on their door.

The one difference I found between Mallus and Bengalis is that Mallus never went through a brutal partition so they don't know how much deep shit they are in. Bengalis on the other hand get ass raped every few decades and refuse to learn the lesson.
Brother I don't want to generalise nor do I want to hurt feelings of bong members of the forum but this is just what I've heard from people and experienced myself.
Bengali people in nature are lathkhor or lato ke bhoot.
Again this is not all the bong I've seen some of the most cucked as well as the most based bongs.
One thing was common in all of them the base bongs mostly are the ones who have recntly risen out of poverty and the ones immigrating from smaller towns, the bongs which have relatively finacialy well of family lineage are cucks

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles