Vanakkam

TTCUSM

Vanakkam Everyone,

I came across DFI a few months ago, and I decided to join.
I also post at the Hindu Dharma Forums (The Hindu Dharma Forums - Sanatana Dharma Discussion) under the same username.
Based on my first impression, most of the posters here are Westernized, English-speaking, "secular" Indians.
Am I right?

Oracle

Welcome! Enjoy!

Do spend some time in the forum to arrive at conclusions. :)

TTCUSM

Welcome! Enjoy!

Do spend some time in the forum to arrive at conclusions. :)
Personally, I'm a fan of the website India-Forum - Discussion forum on Hinduism, Indian Culture, Indian History ,Indian Politics ,Indian Business, Strategic Security, Internation Affairs..
They do a good job of being nationalistic without veering into blind fanaticism.
They also do a good job of being self-critical without veering into absoulute self-loathing.

Do not post anymore links to other sites.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Welcome and Vannakkam, nenga tamil brahmin ah?

Where are you from?

Dont jump into conclusions on what we are here, you must be a young idealist to think this way.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
@karthic Sri..I am trying to print tamil leaf lets on the basics of hinduism and give out to people in slums... i am wondering if anyone can do a tamil translation of basic questions like "what is Hinduism", "what is our duty" etc., i get to many typos in tamil, i want someones help on this.

TTCUSM

@karthic Sri..I am trying to print tamil leaf lets on the basics of hinduism and give out to people in slums... i am wondering if anyone can do a tamil translation of basic questions like "what is Hinduism", "what is our duty" etc., i get to many typos in tamil, i want someones help on this.
Before handing out leaflets, you should teach the slum dwellers to read first...

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome to the DFI.

Hope you have a jolly here!

Most of us are Indians.

Last edited:

sob

Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI TTCUSM.

Your username is quite a handful, what does it mean.

KS

Bye bye DFI
I will try my level best.PLease forward me what you have.

tiranga

Tihar Jail
Banned
Certainly not Vaikundam, lol.
You are right bo, no one beats these ppl. in hindu bashing :D , keep ur emotions in contrl and keep appeasing (u know who) to avoid getting banned, my 2 paisa

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yusuf Vanakkam people of Chennai Members Corner 7
Quickgun Murugan Vanakkam DFI!!! Introductions & Announcements 14