USA shows its true colours, sells F16s to Pakistan; Envoy summoned

pmaitra

Threads merged. Please do not open multiple threads on the same topic.

sorcerer

Country flag
:D
Shows its true color..
The only color is the color that benefits USA and its industries. India SHOULD NOT expect USA or any other nation to do things in its favor unless there is a political or economic leverage that can be hedged against it.

pakistan is a huge investment on USA and USA has free hand to do anything in pakistan...it has a thug army which can be brought by USA..a puppet democracy which makes a few hard moves by USA legit in international systems, geographic proximity closer to china..USA wont make things too bad for pakistan.

I think people are overreacting a tad bit here. This sale barely moves the needle in terms of India losing any conventional advantage over Pakistan.
Its not about that..its about inconsistency in the consistent policy of USA towards pakistan.

Come again, did I not read some arguments right here on this board that since India and US relations are at new level we should buy off their F-18, F-35 (in other words subsidize Pakistan's purchases)?
So you meant to say...pak does a terror attack in India...USA tries to sell stuffs to paki..in order to avoid that..INDIA gets in the middle and buys weapons from USA..

That will make a terror attack on India become a war hysteria which is a basic sales pitch for weapons sale. It has happened before..Since India knows how the game is but should not fall for it..but instead use such a war hysteria to buy weapons from other nations apart from USA and concentrate more on India's own defense industries for Indigenization

INDIA SHOULD NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM USA..if USA is inconsistent in dealing with pakis..
USA has a history of supporting both sides of the war.. The new relationship is JUST Entering this new game zone.

And..
USA doesnt need a partner anywhere in the world..they need a bitch.. Look at all of US allies...

sorcerer

Country flag
Shows its true color..
The only color is the color that benefits USA and its industries. India SHOULD NOT expect USA or any other nation to do things in its favor unless there is a political or economic leverage that can be hedged against it.

pakistan is a huge investment on USA and USA has free hand to do anything in pakistan...it has a thug army which can be brought by USA..a puppet democracy which makes a few hard moves by USA legit in international systems, geographic proximity closer to china..USA wont make things too bad for pakistan.

I think people are overreacting a tad bit here. This sale barely moves the needle in terms of India losing any conventional advantage over Pakistan.
Its not about that..its about inconsistency in the consistent policy of USA towards pakistan.

Come again, did I not read some arguments right here on this board that since India and US relations are at new level we should buy off their F-18, F-35 (in other words subsidize Pakistan's purchases)?
So you meant to say...pak does a terror attack in India...USA tries to sell stuffs to paki..in order to avoid that..INDIA gets in the middle and buys weapons from USA..

That will make a terror attack on India become a war hysteria which is a basic sales pitch for weapons sale. It has happened before..Since India knows how the game is but should not fall for it..but instead use such a war hysteria to buy weapons from other nations apart from USA and concentrate more on India's own defense industries for Indigenization

INDIA SHOULD NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM USA..if USA is inconsistent in dealing with pakis..
USA has a history of supporting both sides of the war.. The new relationship is JUST Entering this new game zone.

And..
USA doesnt need a partner anywhere in the world..they need a bitch.. Look at all of US allies...

Blackwater

What Indian lobby doing in USA ??? Watching paki mujra??

What happen to evil Hindu and Jew brotherhood lobby

AnantS

Country flag
Indian lobby cannot influence state dept. Only those Indians are let in who dance according to core US interests

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
As I have told before, US backed China against Soviets, now they have to back India against China.
So, they obviously want us not to become other power centre like China to challenge the Empire of Americans. They are helping pakistan to keep us in control.
Moreover, pakistan has no Superpower Dream like us Indians. They are happy being South Asians only. So, thy even won't pose any threat to US. Tough stances must be made to expand Indian Economy as fast as possible.
I will also see how long western idiots can maintain their military superiority in era of Economic Power Balance with East. :D

Country flag

AnantS

Country flag
^ Another example of US prefidy... and people in India were dreaming that USA would make India a superpower :rofl:

Dont you think we need a thread dedicated to US alone: where we post two news link. One article in which US promises or declares something to Indian Leaders and another article which depicts US does the exact opposite. This will help our gullible discovery, nat geo fed - new gen folks to understand real politiks

Country flag
^ Another example of US prefidy... and people in India were dreaming that USA would make India a superpower :rofl:

Dont you think we need a thread dedicated to US alone: where we post two news link. One article in which US promises or declares something to Indian Leaders and another article which depicts US does the exact opposite. This will help our gullible discovery, nat geo fed - new gen folks to understand real politiks

We have a jokes thread no need to open more.

AnantS

Country flag
^ But a thread dedicated to soopahpowah antics would be interesting... on second thoughts it could go to dedicated indo-us relations thread. shall contribute whenever I find relevant info

Country flag
^ But a thread dedicated to soopahpowah antics would be interesting... on second thoughts it could go to dedicated indo-us relations thread. shall contribute whenever I find relevant info
One nation does not make another nation a superpower it has to be earned. Why would a superpower nation want another competitor?

AnantS

Country flag
One nation does not make another nation a superpower it has to be earned. Why would a superpower nation want another competitor?
I did not question that, but somehow our leaders seem to be convinced of that, until they receive rude shock! Manmohan had its moment during khobragade issue.

sorcerer

Country flag

You mean a thread similar to Pakistan LIES and Denails Thread"..with the name "American Lies and Denials thread"

That would be awesome!

AnantS

Country flag
^ Indeed

Please enter a message with at least 30 characters.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
You mean a thread similar to Pakistan LIES and Denails Thread"..with the name "American Lies and Denials thread"

That would be awesome!
That thread will take up the entire network of servers all across the world and the thread will still be incomplete.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
That thread will take up the entire network of servers all across the world and the thread will still be incomplete.
We got freedom, democrazy and god on our side.
Haters gonna hate.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
We got freedom, democrazy and god on our side.
Haters gonna hate.
Yeah right. I'm always right and you're always wrong, just because I said so. Of course haters gonna hate coz americans keep thrusting their ideas on others irrespective of they want them or not.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Yeah right. I'm always right and you're always wrong, just because I said so. Of course haters gonna hate coz americans keep thrusting their ideas on others irrespective of they want them or not.
Why you no get sarcasm???
:yuno:

Nuvneet Kundu

What Indian lobby doing in USA ??? Watching paki mujra??

What happen to evil Hindu and Jew brotherhood lobby
The lobby did succeed in gaining enough Congressmen on their side to stall the deal, but just a few hours ago I read in the news that Obama has used a special presidential executive provision that allows him to override all objections raised by Congress, it's some sort of 'national security' clause in their constitution that this negro has exploited.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles