USA Police Brutality and Human Rights watch Megathread

FalconZero

Country flag
WTH is happening in America.
Shooting during BLM riot
In this case, both had guns out, one of the dude supporting BLM got half of the muscles in the hand-blown away. There was one more shooting case in which the guy taunted someone to shoot and on the spot got shot in the head, he died, there's also the third case, proly the reason for the chaos there where a person of color criminal was shot by Police, he is now paralyzed from waist down.
Meanwhile, sub r/Kenosha has been locked on reddit since people started badmouthing BLM.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
I find it laughable that white boys and girls are firing bullets and taking bullets for black skinned idiots who are rioting.
I would have understood if they were laying down their lives for slaves or killing other white folks for keeping human slaves.
White skins have become the most idiotic race, especially the ones in Europe and America.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
After some cop shot a person of color, massive riots erupted nationwide, again!

Le Murica land of Hooman Rights™

View attachment 85688

It's a great deal for blacks whenever one is murdered, they go on fake rage and loot stuff they could never afford otherwise.

The retarded corporations eating up this sh*t will soon begin to pay a big price.

shade

Country flag
It's a great deal for blacks whenever one is murdered, they go on fake rage and loot stuff they could never afford otherwise.

The retarded corporations eating up this sh*t will soon begin to pay a big price.
Insurance money.
It's the little goy that gets screwed when his own shop or his employers shop is thrashed.
The big corps are all covered.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Insurance money.
It's the little goy that gets screwed when his own shop or his employers shop is thrashed.
The big corps are all covered.
That's in the short term.

These companies are repulsing a big section of their markets by pandering to woke BS and filling up their companies with retards for the sake of diversity. In a few years, they will pay a huge price.

There's already a saying for it, 'Go woke, get broke.'

IndianYonko

Country flag
After some cop shot a person of color, massive riots erupted nationwide, again!

Le Murica land of Hooman Rights™

View attachment 85688

So much content for me;

Somehow I feel that there are whatsapp and telegram groups of these people.
Anyway whats wrong with you guys. They are just trying to keep up with latest trends. Nothing more; they are suchh amazing amazing people. They plan visits on those groups for shopping only. But what better way to fight fascists. They deserve some good clothes in return for fighting the oppressors.. You Fascist punks.

#BLACKLIVESMATTER
#BLUELIVESMATTER
#PINKLIVESMATTER

Anyway for me; popcorn content....
:balleballe::balleballe:

Flying Dagger

Country flag
I dont have much data on racism in US police force, so cant state anything definitively. Maybe police are equally brutal against white shit which doesn't get as much media lime light. Its possible. Its well known blacks exhibit generally more rowdy-like behaviour compared to whites (based on sample surverys in urbans localities).

All said and done, its better for public to fear police and their brutal reaction if provoked, unlike in our country where we disregard law and law enforcers due to the power of a 100-rupee note or contacts.
You are such a piece of trash trying to justify a racist crime against an old person which paralysed him for rest of his life.

Your hatred for Hindus have consumed you but then again I don't expect much from the followers of desert cult.

shade

Country flag
I knew this,you are tuned in to the culture war in west,I did not know that.
Before here I was in this right wing Catholic/Orthodox group, there I got "enlightened" to most of the schemes that have taken over and are emanating from the west since 300 years easily.
It had mainly Americunt converts to Catholicism or Orthodoxy, fed up with the pozz with the common irreligion and woke Protestantism in America.

If it's happening in the West today, you can be sure it will be exported here in another 10-20 years.

IndianYonko

Country flag
Next stage in the fight for human rights.

Biden should urgently allow it; Wtf is even Biden doing? State has nothing to do with decision of normal people. Has he sold sold his soul? OMG Im so oppressed. I cannot even express myself. I feel so suffocated. Is this the country we live in?

#PARENTSLIFEMATTERS
#CHILDLIFEMATTERS

#NEO-FASCISTBIDEN

Ack..thooo bc...fucking disgusting pests....

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Biden should urgently allow it; Wtf is even Biden doing? State has nothing to do with decision of normal people. Has he sold sold his soul? OMG Im so oppressed. I cannot even express myself. I feel so suffocated. Is this the country we live in?

#PARENTSLIFEMATTERS
#CHILDLIFEMATTERS

#NEO-FASCISTBIDEN

Ack..thooo bc...fucking disgusting pests....
When sane people used to say that gay relationships and marriage will soon be used to justify incest and other perversions, they were called bigots.

That's how the left always work.

Aaaa gaya kalyug bhai log, this is what was written.
It's high time we protect little bit sanity left here.
Kalyug to kafi time se hai.

It's just that rate of descent into complete degeneration is accelerating.

You can't do much but to keep your own circle sane. The world has to go down before the new yug can set it.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Aaaa gaya kalyug bhai log, this is what was written.
It's high time we protect little bit sanity left here.
The woke liberalism in India that traces its origins in the Western liberal left must be eliminated. We call it secularism but that is just the beginning. While the Muslims and Christians in India will continue abiding but their foreign religious laws, India's urban Hindus (and perhaps even our youth) will be brainwashed into accepting this madness.

I might sound alarmist here, but honestly, liberalism is heading towards that direction.

SanjeevM

Country flag
BREAKING : Joe Biden Blamed for Terrorizing Black Communities by BLM, Says He is Worse Than Trump : Who is Controlling BLM?

#JoeBiden #JoeBidenIsRacist #JoeBidenIsNotMyPresident #BLM #BlackLivesMatter

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles