USA Police Brutality and Human Rights watch Megathread

Rxbanda

Country flag
A lot because he refused to get inside the car, try getting a big grown man inside a car who doesn't want to, given that he had multiple prior run-ins with the law.

Officer is in the wrong, he is guilty of negligence murder but its still not because the culprit was black, hence the riots and obstruction("protests") are just a attempt to get the government on back foot and earn political brownie points or political coup.

FYI, this guy threatened and robbed a pregnant women at gun point in past and had a long charge sheet with multiple arrests.
Certainly not a guy worthy of "Daddy changed the world" that his daughter is being unknowingly used for propaganda by propaganda artists.
I am in no way backing the BLM protests. The US is restless because of millions of lost jobs and other reasons. This incident fueled it, and the fuel was added by those looking to gain political mileage.
Also, agree with the highlighted part.

My point is that the officers were extremely inconsiderate. They had handcuffed him even before he was taken cross street to the police cars. They were choking him when he was bleeding face down and even after he was not responsive.

BTW, did the officers know his track record while arresting him? I guess not.

captscooby81

Country flag
With these protest trump has brought curtains down on his white house return dreams . Sleepy Joe will be the new POTUS in December , hope he don't choose Killary as VP and screw our happiness .

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
He has doing tokenism at best, BJP and RW policy is reactive and not pro active.
As much as 3.2 million registered NGOs are registered In India, going by 30,000 figure he has just banned like what 1.2% not to mention thousand of not registered NGOs. Go check the data half of them are Hindu Organisations, gov dosen't have the guts to touch the Christian NGOs. Modi taking the Gullible Junta on a ride.
Do you have data of the whole list banned?

Rxbanda

Country flag
With these protest trump has brought curtains down on his white house return dreams . Sleepy Joe will be the new POTUS in December , hope he don't choose Killary as VP and screw our happiness .
I still got a feeling that its not the end of the road for Trump. These protests are clearly politically motivated. People know it. This can consolidate the majority white votes for DT.
Also, it all started in a Dems governed state, and the cops are not under federal govt.

If Trump can revive the employment, he still has got chances. I read somewhere that employment kick started again in the US.
Let's see..

Spindrift

Don't think so, Trump will win, if you have notices every time the Dem establishment has thrown him to the wolves, he has come out leading the pack.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
No. I don't think so. I think US is now seeing hardcore votebank politics and well as riot politics.

The people marching and rioting wouldn't have voted for Trump, and the ones boring for trump aren't marching. Heck, entire small town, rural crowd is oiling their guns instead.
Burning of businesses, setting fire to police will swing votes towards Trump. Last time he won by collegium, this time he won't even need that. He just needs to go on his rallies and point at burning cities, stolen Nikes and TVs and ask if that's the America they want. China Flu might have taken him out, but this gave him a lifeline.

Jailor

Country flag
Wtf is wrong with American system this is plain bullshit..fuck rioters but this is wrong
Probably more to the story then two pics are trying to show, when cops shoot someone their body language is way different, check out other videos of cops shooting.
Secondly why are his pants off?
Was he taking a shit like that dumb white girl?
Was he really homeless?
Where is the place, is it a homeless shelter or a riot ground?

Lot's of questions don't be quick to fall for propaganda with two pics and two liners (Palestine wood).
Don't become a believer.

HawkisRight

Country flag
Probably more to the story then two pics are trying to show, when cops shoot someone their body language is way different, check out other videos of cops shooting.
Secondly why are his pants off?
Was he taking a shit like that dumb white girl?
Was he really homeless?
Where is the place, is it a homeless shelter or a riot ground?

Lot's of questions don't be quick to fall for propaganda with two pics and two liners (Palestine wood).
Don't become a believer.
Dude I am on your side chill but don't defend police here..fuck thise antifa loonies but this man is disabled..there is some systematic problem in America ask any brown person who have gone through security check on airports.. Americans suffer frm paranoia

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Dude I am on your side chill but don't defend police here..fuck thise antifa loonies but this man is disabled..there is some systematic problem in America ask any brown person who have gone through security check on airports.. Americans suffer frm paranoia
What made you think the police shot him? What if it's an ANTIFA terrorist?

HawkisRight

Country flag
What made you think the police shot him? What if it's an ANTIFA terrorist?
Sir look at those visuals that's not what terrorist looks like.i know police are on edge because of situation and who knows police would have helped him later with medical but American system seriously needs work to do after everything calms down

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Sir look at those visuals that's not what terrorist looks like.i know police are on edge because of situation and who knows police would have helped him later but American system seriously needs work to do after everything calms down
I'm not saying the man on wheelchair is a terrorist. I'm saying some ANTIFA terrorist shot him.

Next, what if that man isn't disabled at all? He looks like one of those guys taking a shit on police cars with his pants off. What if he got shot and then put on a wheelchair by terrorists to gain sympathy?

HawkisRight

Country flag
I'm not saying the man on wheelchair is a terrorist. I'm saying some ANTIFA terrorist shot him.

Next, what if that man isn't disabled at all? He looks like one of those guys taking a shit on police cars with his pants off. What if he got shot and then put on a wheelchair by terrorists to gain sympathy?
Ok boss as we don't have solid information at hand so we can only speculate..

Jailor

Country flag
Sir look at those visuals that's not what terrorist looks like.i know police are on edge because of situation and who knows police would have helped him later with medical but American system seriously needs work to do after everything calms down
Neither do little children used by palestinians or women and children in delhi riots.

Kumata

Country flag
no captain. On the opposite i believe he just ensured a re-election for himself..I m hoping he will re-win else winny the pooh will sing from top for everybody,....

Akshay Fenix

Country flag
LDN-L-PROTEST-DOWNTOWN-0603-16-SR-1-1.jpg

So apparently it was past curfew and then dumbasses above started charging towards the cops, one of the cannester hit the guy in the wheelchair.

Dumbasses on both sides I guess, the poor homeless guy suffers in the end.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles