USA Police Brutality and Human Rights watch Megathread

sydsnyper

Country flag

And here is a comment from the last article. I hope it never comes to that. The saving grace (whatever that means at this point), is that the prevalent gun ownership has not played a role in these protests. I hope it never comes to that...

1590988090272.png

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Tulsa Oklahoma

One of the Thriving black enclaves, Black businesses, schools,Colleges and Suburbs. It was called the black wall street.

But the white community couldn't tolerate it and had to burn it down in a riot, the US air force even bombed this city.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I honestly hate Donald Trump and see him as an immature loose cannon. I although don't hold very much different views for American left, calling whom even mentally disturbed people won't be exaggeration. Trump is a venting teenager while American "revolutionaries" are jobless (and uneducated+useless) on weed.

This tweet of Trump has been flagged by Twitter for "promoting violence", I see nothing that much in this tweet though.

Meanwhile these people are allowed to spread violence.

In memes, protestors be like:
FB_IMG_1590933378165.jpg

There are extremely disturbing sights of loots, rapes and hell protestors popping on cars.:facepalm:

India's little teen revolutionaries finally got new milestones to copy on!

IndianHawk

Country flag
Nobody cares about facts anymore.
Black people literally kill way more white people then other way around. And yet white are the racists..

It's similar to Muslims do more violence but Hindus are labeled as oppressors.

Last edited by a moderator:

IndianHawk

Country flag
One good thing is that now all anti gun movement is gone into flames . NRA will get millions of new members and funding and antifa is toast.

Lessons for Hindus. By guns in India too and be heavily armed.

Because new leftist Muslims congi dalit (some) alliance will copy American violence against modi.

Last edited by a moderator:

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
"Mob for hire" concept has made inroads into US. Certainly these protests have working of leftists and funding of CCP behind it, just imitation of Indian model to fuel riots. I think US is experiencing funded riots for first time, though riots have happened there before.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
A well known gangster with extremely colorful criminal history dies while being arrested.

In return the Black folks + Liberals burn the country, killing innocent people and destroying countless lives.
And they DEMAND everyone to support their violence.
if you don't, they brand you as racist and destroy your life.

Just replace Blacks with muslims & the country as India, we find similar story.

Welcome to 21st century where few thugs with media backing and political power can get away with murder.

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
An update on US riots. Sharing here coz it has something to do with CCP. For me it goes like this- 2019HK protest, Covid cooled down the erupting volcano. Now coz its settled in Cheen n HK, its again boiling due to Sec. Bill. US pulling down sp. status n now UNSC meet. Criminal Floyd's event gave CCP their chance to ablaze US.

India may be the next..
Sooo that makes it ok to kill him?
His criminal past is not the issue here.
They pinned him down with a knee to his neck for more than ten minutes straight.

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
Ek Police wale ne criminal ko choke krke maar dia, Ab hum poore desh ko foonk dete hai. Sahi hai, abhi award wapis krta hoon.
Haan haan hoon hoon.
Im Not endorsing the riots genius.
Where have I said that?
Tera conclusion aane wala ability bahut acha hai wah..😂

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
i think this violence is advantage trump, during obama years too mass looting used to happen but was largely covered up from media glare and debate.

This time republicans have built sufficient social media ecosystem to analyse this phenomenon threadbare.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles