USA Police Brutality and Human Rights watch Megathread

AsuraKiller203

Country flag
@AsuraKiller203 how do u know George Soros is involved in all this?

I dont, just guessing. He has been suspected in similar riots in the past.

AsuraKiller203

Country flag
Brotha do u have guns or not?
Just a pistol glock 19. Will get a rifle in the future.
9mm ammo was out of stock in physical gunshops for 2 months since corona panic. Bulk Mail order takes 2-3 weeks. I got left behind the curve. Prices n availability just returning to somewhat normal now.
The bullets & toilet paper prepper crowd front ran me.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
9mm ammo was out of stock in physical gunshops for 2 months since corona panic. Bulk Mail order takes 2-3 weeks. I got left behind the curve. Prices n availability just returning to somewhat normal now.
Keep loaded mah bro.
The criminals don't shy away from weapons so a law abiding citizen shouldn't either.
U should have bought some Rifles long time back. Do u have any gun training, u ever shot before?
Do u get taxed excessively if u keep firearms?

Raj Malhotra

Country flag
Hi, if you are not joking. Then you should get protective gear like BPJ, Helmets etc for yourself & family. In case, you have to exit any rioting, in a hurry.

AsuraKiller203

Country flag
Keep loaded mah bro.
The criminals don't shy away from weapons so a law abiding citizen shouldn't either.
U should have bought some Rifles long time back. Do u have any gun training, u ever shot before?
Do u get taxed excessively if u keep firearms?
You are right. I live in florida, where every other neighbor is locked n loaded n waiting for the zombie apocalypse. It would be criminally stupid to not be armed in such an environment if you value the life of yourself and your loved ones.

I had financial n family issues so couldnt stock up on ammo or buy a rifle before. I used to work around guns and explosives when younger so I am familiar. There are no difference in taxes if u own guns or not. Depending on how you buy yr first gun, you just do a one-time background check and 3 day waiting period and are done for life. U never hear from govt again.
(Till recently, u used to even b able to buy a gun from private parties without a background check, and thus without the govt even knowing you have a gun; most states have closed such loopholes)

My state Florida has no open carry laws so u have to get a concealed carry permit if u want to carry guns on yr person all the times as a civilian ( as long as out of view) So I took a short course, paid $100 fee and now am "licensed to carry"😎 Govt doesnt give a shit if u r armed. Actually the govt encourages people to arm bc it actually benefits them if u know which kinds of people are usually armed to the teeth.

WHen US Govt initially started encouraging private citizen gun ownership in 1700s, it was to kill american indians and help the american govt wipe out indians and take over their land. Once the genocide of the natives was done by 1860s, private gun ownership by whites helped to catch and intimidate recently "freed" african american slaves and ex-slaves. After WW2 in 1940s US had a large number of returning soldiers so impossible to do societal dis-arming at this stage. So US govt rather tried to get the gunowners on their side and encourage commie-hating americans to buy more arms. It helped US in cold war in both domestic propaganda and created a second backup line of "reservists" 100 million armed civilians in case of soviet invasion (in bullshit theory) Nowadays the NRA and vested interested will make sure more and more americunts become armed. The genie is out of the bottle and cant be put back in. The only way a rational, peaceful person in the US can buy security is to be armed and constantly try to one up his neighbor. Its an arms race to the bottom.

The US govt also benefits by creating a section of society that believes in its fake values of freedom, liberty, constitution blah blah blah It does it by using the 2nd amendment crowd for its own purposes. The easiest slave to control is the one who believes he is free. The US govt lets a group of retarded 2nd amendment people wave around their guns so the society in general believes the illusion and stays loyal to the US Govt. The Govt knows these gunwavers are too cowardly to do anything against the govt. They are all bark and no bite. Plus the US govt believes mere firearms even in hands of millions wont do much to overthrow it in the age of tanks, missiles, satellites and other high tech stuff. So in reality the guntoters have no chance of overthrowing the govt. They are too cowardly and stupid and unorganized as a group for that.

Both the govt and the majority of white gun owners have an unspoken understanding that guns are actually for keeping minorities in line while in public they shout bullshit idealisms such as rights, freedoms etc The NRA crowd will tell u guns keep a check on govt tyranny but this same group is co-opted by the govt to do its bidding. So the US Govt benefits by the gun culture in america at all levels.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
What happened to that African American is extremely tragic.

BUT

What these thugs are doing, looting, pillaging and even killing is infinitely worse.
If anyone thinks one black guy being killed is much more important than the tragedy unfolding in US in his name, they need reality check.

Longewala

Country flag

Lol. Can you believe it? They are flying predator drones over their own people in their own cities. Can you believe the international headlines and human rights circus if Indian Govt did the same in Mumbai or Delhi?
I think we have seen International headlines and human rights circus with India despite the govt NOT doing things like this.
For example in Kashmir, Shaheen Bagh, JNU nautankis, erc

AsuraKiller203

Country flag
So far they have burned 2 big gas stations, a mall, looted a few drug, cell phone stores, university put on lockdown students asked to stay indoors bc of possible firings, trashed a lot of police cars.

This in a small, insignificant city. Damage must have been greater in big cities. Though wont be surprised if it dies down just as quickly it started. Tomorrow is sunday, so a lot more apeshit guaranteed. Lets see what happens monday.

Champs-Sports-Store.jpg

champsfire.jpg

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
A armored police jeep attacked by hooligans... reminds me of something... Oh so it's "Kashmir" in the US itself!!!

I think we have seen International headlines and human rights circus with India despite the govt NOT doing things like this.
For example in Kashmir, Shaheen Bagh, JNU nautankis, erc
The reason BJP didn't use force on those Shaheen Bag mullis. Shaheen bag was all to create chaos and riots in India to grab international media attention.
BJP denied it and then Almighty Allah himself gave a ground(CORONA) to evict his followers and no one could complain. :pound:

Allah is da beshtest! :truestory:

This is America people the land of freedom and liberty
Akthoooo
US is the Land of Freedom & Liberty*
*Conditions apply

:lol:
What happened to that African American is extremely tragic.
BUT
What these thugs are doing, looting, pillaging and even killing is infinitely worse.
If anyone thinks one black guy being killed is much more important than the tragedy unfolding in US in his name, they need reality check.
Its just not NY and Minneapolis. Its more than 30 US cities.
Los Angeles Atlanta Philadelphia Tampa.. Its in every corner of the country.
Reminds me of the Zimmerman riots. Back then rumors were russians were supplying machine guns n hitmen to rioters and hence saw Armored Personnel Carriers, snipers n some specialized military teams on streets after a long time.
If this flares up even more wouldnt rule out russia/china hand, Would be a good time to exploit the situation and gain some leverage and divert attention lol.
I said the same earlier since Russia/China has all the motive to exploit a small flare to make it big. They have made much bigger than HK.

Some more of rioting in US which has spread to 30+ cities.

1590929029824.png

1590929058665.png

1590929080193.png

1590929109860.png

Akula

Country flag
A armored police jeep attacked by hooligans... reminds me of something... Oh so it's "Kashmir" in the US itself!!!

The reason BJP didn't use force on those Shaheen Bag mullis. Shaheen bag was all to create chaos and riots in India to grab international media attention.
BJP denied it and then Almighty Allah himself gave a ground(CORONA) to evict his followers and no one could complain. :pound:

Allah is da beshtest! :truestory:

US is the Land of Freedom & Liberty*

*Conditions apply

:lol:

I said the same earlier since Russia/China has all the motive to exploit a small flare to make it big. They have made much bigger than HK.

Some more of rioting in US which has spread to 30+ cities.

View attachment 49009

View attachment 49010

View attachment 49011

View attachment 49012
Are these people in black clothes from Antifa?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles