USA Police Brutality and Human Rights watch Megathread

B0seRaoMenonModi

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@B0seRaoMenonModi @here2where no need to get personal mate.
I have created this thread to understand the cultural aspect of white and coloured people relation.
Also @Indx TechStyle @ezsasa need a clean up here please. 🙏
---redacted---- is an intellectual racist and I'm sorry but that grinds my gears. anyone who saw George Floyd tortured to death and has the audacity to try to paint an entire community as undesirable to alleviate his mental white masters guilt needs to get shit on

Last edited by a moderator:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

Breaking: Multiple structures are now engulfed in flames as riots continue in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Looting is now widespread in the city, with reports of looting miles away from the original protest location.
A little bit of my observation.

- Police Kill a coloured person.
- Massive protests undertaken.
- Protest turns violent.
- Protestors loot and riot.
- Protest are mostly limited to Black majority areas.
- Black Buisness and shops are looted and destroyed.
- Businessmen consider the area unsafe and start moving out.
- Result is Poor economy, infra and lack of basic facilities.

Case in point Chicago Detroit.

It seems that black people end up losing in their own protest.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Trump is like Rahul Gandhi if he was in his 70s and still didn't learn anything. its going to be very entertaining..too bad for blacks and Hispanics though. they will suffer greatly.
Except Trump has actual, real power. The bestest power in the world in fact. I'm saying this unironically. Even if you're a mook, heading USA gives you unparalleled power.

And he's a good showman. Do you find RaGa's shows fun? Does he excite the audience?

Sanglamorre

Country flag

- Protest turns violent.

And the resultant even more anger at Black folks and fear. Watch as this does nothing except now push even moderates away from BLM.

All they'll see is...they're looting their own people. They're not just hitting at police, but burning down unrelated public property. In America, people take it very harshly if personal property is destroyed.

B0seRaoMenonModi

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

- Protest turns violent.

this would be correct if black areas had investment or decent services in the first place.

Detroit failed because the auto industry shifted to Germany and Japan but whites has the financial means as management in the industry . blacks were just workers.

Chicago is very wealthy and for the most part safe except minority (blacks and hispanixs) areas but they never had a chance because there''s so little investment in education. also for example if you owe even a dollar to your schools cafeteria you forfeit your diploma and graduation in many American districts..who do you think can't affors to eat..fat pasty white's or skinny black kids from the inner city?

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
A few months ago Americans were lecturing us about riots and shit. I will not lie, I'm low key enjoying seeing them being burnt in the same fire. Will now various US committes lecture themselves too?

Also, it just cemented Trump win now. He'll milk it for months.
So is USCIRF anywhere to be found? It will be a tragedy if their offices gets burned down in riots.

Tough spot for our brown coolies like Rana ayub, ashok swine, john dalal.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
this would be correct if black areas had investment or decent services in the first place.

Detroit failed because the auto industry shifted to Germany and Japan but whites has the financial means as management in the industry . blacks were just workers.

Chicago is very wealthy and for the most part safe except minority (blacks and hispanixs) areas but they never had a chance because there''s so little investment in education. also for example if you owe even a dollar to your schools cafeteria you forfeit your diploma and graduation in many American districts..who do you think can't affors to eat..fat pasty white's or skinny black kids from the inner city?
I'm not saying it's the black people's fault.
I have a belief that the American White society has a hand in systematics disintegration or Black Community.
I'll post both side of the argument soon.

Rxbanda

Country flag
A few months ago Americans were lecturing us about riots and shit. I will not lie, I'm low key enjoying seeing them being burnt in the same fire. Will now various US committes lecture themselves too?

Exactly my thoughts... If the same would have happened in India, NYtimes, Reuters and all western media would highlight it saying India becoming more and more insecure for minorities and that Modi is fueling it.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Exactly my thoughts... If the same would have happened in India, NYtimes, Reuters and all western media would highlight it saying India becoming more and more insecure for minorities and that Modi is fueling it.
What's your experience with police there mate?
Do Indian's face the same scrutiny as the Black people.

B0seRaoMenonModi

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I'm not saying it's the black people's fault.
I have a belief that the American White society has a hand in systematics disintegration or Black Community.
I'll post both side of the argument soon.
there would be no blacks in the western hemisphere if not for europeans/whites. the blacks had no control in how their community would develop.

The white contempt for Africans is a millions times worse than how churchill, Kipling or Wendy doniger has for Indian people

Rxbanda

Country flag
What's your experience with police there mate?
Do Indian's face the same scrutiny as the Black people.
I am not a big fan of the US. But one thing I appreciate very much here is the police system. Very helpful and approachable. I would consider that Indian police system has evolved when a woman can go alone to a police station without any fear.
Also, no corruption at least at ground level. Of course, US is a rich country and the police get good salaries.

Scrutiny- I face extra checking in airports. That's mostly because I carry my own food and they become skeptical seeing it :) But for muslims, no doubt there is increased scrutiny.

Rxbanda

Country flag
there would be no blacks in the western hemisphere if not for europeans/whites. the blacks had no control in how their community would develop.

The white contempt for Africans is a millions times worse than how churchill, Kipling or Wendy doniger has for Indian people
Native Americans were not white.

indiatester

Country flag
@Akshay_Fenix @Rxbanda @indiatester

Your thoughts bros, since u guys are living there.
I live in Bangalore buddy, but have visited enough number of times :)
The truth about police anywhere is that, it is not there to serve people during enforcement. They obey orders and not the law. The serve people only comes into picture when the orders are that way and the structure is in place.
US and European police seems better than ours because of the amount of training they have for different circumstances. However like in cases we see here, its almost entirely the same across the world.

yourgodisweak

Country flag

Can you please tell me how it benefits trump for the november elections?

I was in a state of mind that these riots are only happening to make trump lose the elections.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

I was in a state of mind that these riots are only happening to make trump lose the elections.
Polarising the White Centrist.
Blacks are about 15% of the Population and almost always vote Dem

Sanglamorre

Country flag

1. US puts very high importance on sanctity of personal property. That's why you see so many of their laws including 2A have an element of protection of not just rights, but property as well.

2. The Minneapolis rioters have not just burned police stations. They've burned and looted private properties of probate citizens. They've gone and robbed big box stores. Now, if this form of protest becomes legitimised in public mind, do you think the big box stores and other businesses would be comfortable? They'll do everything that can to put Trump in power. Right now the Liberals are hijacked by identity politics leftists. They're going to cheer these attacks.

3. Private citizens too will not be comfortable with protests like these.

4. This will prove the white supremacists and people on the fence that what they've been told had been correct all along. The protestors didn't care that they were burning stuff in their own locality or businesses in their own place. They literally destroyed things meant for them, by them, and for them. They're pests, they're mindless monsters- that is the effect of what they've done.

5. Trump only needs to delay his responses and let the fire spread. People will see what a black America will be like.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
Polarising the White Centrist.
Blacks are about 15% of the Population and almost always vote Dem
I hope trump plays this nice & efficiently. We dont want a 2.5 front + 1 US liberal front screwing us over.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
1. US puts very high importance on sanctity of personal property. That's why you see so many of their laws including 2A have an element of protection of not just rights, but property as well.

2. The Minneapolis rioters have not just burned police stations. They've burned and looted private properties of probate citizens. They've gone and robbed big box stores. Now, if this form of protest becomes legitimised in public mind, do you think the big box stores and other businesses would be comfortable? They'll do everything that can to put Trump in power. Right now the Liberals are hijacked by identity politics leftists. They're going to cheer these attacks.

3. Private citizens too will not be comfortable with protests like these.

4. This will prove the white supremacists and people on the fence that what they've been told had been correct all along. The protestors didn't care that they were burning stuff in their own locality or businesses in their own place. They literally destroyed things meant for them, by them, and for them. They're pests, they're mindless monsters- that is the effect of what they've done.

5. Trump only needs to delay his responses and let the fire spread. People will see what a black America will be like.
One thing i grasp from these people burning down property is that they never think that its their own country or something around "it doesnt belong to them currently". Im not 100% sure about blacks, but pretty sure about the muslims here.

Longewala

Country flag
we know minorities are multiple times more likely to be cited or prosecuted for some infraction than a European descent person in America
How do we "know" this and why do Asian minorities somehow escape this supposedly well known phenomenon

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles