USA Police Brutality and Human Rights watch Megathread

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
i think there is more to the story, it's surprising that there is no video of what happened before the guy was pinned to the ground.
The officer and the guy frequented the same bar. Could be personal grudge/vendetta.

From a completely neutral vantage point, you can not give any benefit of doubt to the cop. Protests were to be expected since the case of Ahmaud Arbery was fresh in people's mind. American police is brutal in its tactics and bad apples like the cop in this case infiltrate positions of power to carry out their sick agenda.

Trump handled the whole thing extremely poorly as well. He seemed more interested in politicking and banter than actually working with the state governments.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Looking at the visuals of crowds gathering on London & elsewhere, it also looks like someone wants to spread Chinese virus as it was originally intended before the lock downs took place.
which brings this back right into CCP’s alley.
That is if the virus was allowed to travel out of wuhan to other parts of the world by design.
Things would come out sooner or later who is behind such large scale protests worldwide. Winni the Poo would be using all his $$$ against US to remove highlight from HK/TW and do his stuff on India-China border.

btw the so called "I can't breathe" reached in Syria too. Now every minion is taking it's punches on the Goliath US.

1591196798002.png

The point is Left is doing every possible crime to destabilise the nations.They are relentless, on war footing investing in negativity and mobilising people to commit riots and anarchy.

In the long run either they will exhaust themselves and perish or they will exhaust nationalist conservative forces.

Their end games seems to juxtapose their rule which goes quite smoothly because conservatives being nationalist think of the nation and do not invest in sabotaging it’s foundations like they do.

What conservatives must do now when they have little bit of momentum on their side being in Power and have audible voices at few spots they should invest in same kind of nuisance creating entities that creates similar kind of mass movements to destabilise and topple leftist rule or order of power.

Following it as an article of faith these entities must refuse to be disciplined by their narrative and outrages.

This counter destabilisation will go into few cycles before leftists will get pinned down by its deterrence effect.

Otherwise it is a very exasperating one way ordeal for conservatives who are only at the receiving end.

Leftists are running amok because they know conservatives are bind by the constitution and globalist PR ecosystem. They know they do not shift between narratives like they do and there are no opposing entities which can challenge them at their own turf.
They have masters degree in playing victim card and choosing sides with the perpetrator. JNU/Jamia are the places where they get all their training in India.

Wonder why we don't see leftist drama in countries like China/Russia? Since they are taken care of very well. :lol:

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
The officer and the guy frequented the same bar. Could be personal grudge/vendetta.

From a completely neutral vantage point, you can not give any benefit of doubt to the cop. Protests were to be expected since the case of Ahmaud Arbery was fresh in people's mind. American police is brutal in its tactics and bad apples like the cop in this case infiltrate positions of power to carry out their sick agenda.

Trump handled the whole thing extremely poorly as well. He seemed more interested in politicking and banter than actually working with the state governments.
Mentality of society changes in rich countries as compared to poor ones. Like in India, it's privileged enough to be middle class while in USA, everyone has money, so people run after power to differ themselves from crowd.

Most of the cases of power abuse by cops in USA are simple power projection of self, a show of being distinct and incharge of City/Town. Blacks are more prone to it but it doesn't mean whites are out of this bullying.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Most of the cases of power abuse by cops in USA are simple power projection of self, a show of being distinct and incharge of City/Town.
Not a simple benign/simple case of power projection when people are being murdered by LEO.

Blacks are more prone to it but it doesn't mean whites are out of this bullying.
The highlighted part is what the protests were all about. Disproportionate police brutality against black people. The unhighlighted part is strawman, no one claimed whites were not affected by police brutality.

Kumata

Country flag
Things would come out sooner or later who is behind such large scale protests worldwide. Winni the Poo would be using all his $$$ against US to remove highlight from HK/TW and do his stuff on India-China border.

btw the so called "I can't breathe" reached in Syria too. Now every minion is taking it's punches on the Goliath US.

View attachment 49286

They have masters degree in playing victim card and choosing sides with the perpetrator. JNU/Jamia are the places where they get all their training in India.

Wonder why we don't see leftist drama in countries like China/Russia? Since they are taken care of very well. :lol:
I always have this 6th sense that pooh is behind this unrest in Great amrika... they needed a perfect event to start the game and they got this in this incident....but chances of this backfiring are more....IMO they are just ensuring trump relection for themselves...

Jailor

Country flag
The highlighted part is what the protests were all about
But aren't Blacks also prone to more crimes, more taunting, more abusing.
I have seen videos of them especially teenagers taunting/abusing cops when being stopped or arrested, and then the white cop starts to punch the guy in face suddenly.

Its promoted in their rap culture whose lyrics are full of fucks, pussy,dick,vaginas, violence even as far as rape directly, For ex:
I will take you in the back and rape you,
And dr xyz will videotape you....
something like that i mean wtf are these lyrics.
Blacks have a crime culture and drugs culture and taunting cops is considered cool.

I think its of course cops are more biased against blacks but blacks too share the blame.
And its Black Lives Matter only when killed by whites, much more are killed by blacks themselves but no protests then.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

Three individuals of Afro ethnicity were murdered in a single week. The protest would have picked up pace much earlier but the Coronavirus lock down prevented any immediate action. Now that the lowdown was eased people took it to the streets.

But one thing to notice here is that this isn't just BLM protesting but also Anti Trump Liberals, antifa and general minority(Chinese asians, Muslims, Latinos) that have a grudge against Trump.

Whatever be the case Trump has handled this very badly. A 10 to 15 year prison sentence would have nipped the issue in the bud but they had to let that poiice officer off scott free. What's happening is bad but there is some inherent problem in Americas Police.

What surprises me the most is if this is indeed a coordinated attack from Foriegn Powers how come Americas intelligence agency not able to intercept it.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I have seen videos of them especially teenagers taunting/abusing cops when being stopped or arrested, and then the white cop starts to punch the guy in face suddenly.
You don't enforce laws based on statistical aggregates.

Its promoted in their rap culture whose lyrics are full of fucks, pussy,dick,vaginas, violence even as far as rape directly, For ex:
White people listen to that music too. Sometimes even more than black people.

Blacks have a crime culture and drugs culture and taunting cops is considered cool.
It's a chicken and egg thing. Ghettoization of black people and police brutality against them is not a new thing. Of course they do not enjoy a good relationship with law enforcement. It is up to the law enforcement to act more responsibly, or even neutrally. Here they murdered a man in cold blood, all the while staring directly into a camera remorselessly. Not hard to understand the negative sentiment against law enforcement among the black community. Keep in mind that the atmosphere was already charged with Ahmed Arbery's death. This is very important to note, that murderer cop dropped a lit match on a powder keg.

I think its of course cops are more biased against blacks but blacks too share the blame.
And its Black Lives Matter only when killed by whites, much more are killed by blacks themselves but no protests then.
Again, a historical thing. You can not ignore context.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Whatever be the case Trump has handled this very badly. A 10 to 15 year prison sentence would have nipped the issue in the bud but they had to let that poiice officer off scott free. What's happening is bad but there is some inherent problem in Americas Police.

What surprises me the most is if this is indeed a coordinated attack from Foriegn Powers how come Americas intelligence agency not able to intercept it.
He seems more interested in the spectacle of it all than actually doing anything substantial.

Jailor

Country flag
Again, a historical thing. You can not ignore context.
As a neutral party these are not protests but lootings, arson, thuggery, intimidation etc not against cops but a whole race.

Again many times more black on black cold murders, shootings etc but no protests only shows selective outrage.

I get the point they are angry on those murderer possibly racist cops but why loot/burn the private shops, public property?

Statistics help in profiling of criminal and its not law enforcement's fault in general if a stoned black man is more likely a suspect than a regular looking white boy.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Many people are making the mistake of equating black folks with radical muslims. History doesn't agree. Blacks have been subjugated throughout history, the earliest slave traders ironically being the Arabs.

Some of the virtue signalling and activism is similar to global "woke" movements though.

HawkisRight

Country flag
He seems more interested in the spectacle of it all than actually doing anything substantial.
Saar because that's his re election ticket made in heaven on time..I always wondered people consider him joker because of his manners but they fail to decypher his actions

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
As a neutral party these are not protests but lootings, arson, thuggery, intimidation etc not against cops but a whole race.
And whose fault is this? The protests started peacefully enough. They were led to deteriorate by the governement and the police. Black people are not the once spreading anarchy, they are calling it out, it is their neighborhoods getting burnt.

Again many times more black on black cold murders, shootings etc but no protests only shows selective outrage.

I get the point they are angry on those murderer possibly racist cops but why loot/burn the private shops, public property?
Black-on-black crime should again be resolved by the police. Why don't they? Why are gangs allowed to proliferate?

There is not a one-on-one relationship between the protestors and the looters. Most looters are from out of town if reports are to be believed. Let us not conflate between the two.

Statistics help in profiling of criminal and its not law enforcement's fault in general if a stoned black man is more likely a suspect than a regular looking white boy.
Racial profiling is illegal.

-----------------------------

Just an fyi, I understand that the protests are being hijacked by interest groups and anarchists. My point is, that the people were protesting for a legitimate cause.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

The white society has a major hand in degradation of black society. From Slavery to Suppression of culture and progress. Years and years of selective targeting have morally and socially bankrupt the black society.
You don't enforce laws based on statistical aggregates.
Really this assertion of yours defeat the purpose of statistics and Probability.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Saar because that's his re election ticket made in heaven on time..I always wondered people consider him joker because of his manners but they fail to decypher his actions
Letting your own country burn to get reelected is not very wise.

Anyway, I don't think he will get reelected.

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Really this assertion of yours defeat the purpose of statistics and Probability.
What exactly is the purpose of statics and probability? Only preventive, not prosecutory. You can not prosecute an individual based on aggregate statistics of his race. The alternative is horrifying.

Sure you could make policies based on statistics and data. But you can not enforce individual laws from that aggregate data.

Here's a simple thought expreiment, we prosecute people based on statistical aggregate or their race --> we prosecute more people of that race --> stats become more biased --> a positive feedback loop --> unstable system, engineer saab.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
What exactly is the purpose of statics and probability?
Probability and statistics should probably give us an Idea which areas of a state needs to be policed more.
Say for example a black locality has higher rate of Robbery and gun assaults.
U would need to shift more manpower and special attention to that area.
Chicagos majority black areas are so lawless that the police have stopped bothering with them, some years ago national guards were called in when a gang war had spread across the city.
Here's a simple thought expreiment, we prosecute people based on statistical aggregate or their race --> we prosecute more people of that race --> stats become more biased --> a positive feedback loop --> unstable system, engineer saab.
-Say we have a area A and area B.
-Area A has disproportionately more crime then area B.
-Same level of Policing in area A and area B would solve the problems of area B but not area A
-If u are getting positive response in area A that means there are that many cases of Criminal activity.
-Now if u were to apply area B police standard to area A the crime rate will keep as it is.

Say why we police Kashmir more than anywhere else?

Now that is entirely governments fault that they aren't going for any corrective measures to improved the quality of life in that area.

Kumata

Country flag
Letting your own country burn to get reelected is not very wise.

Anyway, I don't think he will get reelected.
politics... do more sinister things .. buring few houses to get re-elected is not even considered a Sin... ;)

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Probability and statistics should probably give us an Idea which areas of a state needs to be policed more.
Say for example a black locality has higher rate of Robbery and gun assaults.
U would need to shift more manpower and special attention to that area.
Chicagos majority black areas are so lawless that the police have stopped bothering with them, some years ago national guards were called in when a gang war had spread across the city.

-Say we have a area A and area B.
-Area A has disproportionately more crime then area B.
-Same level of Policing in area A and area B would solve the problems of area B but not area A
-If u are getting positive response in area A that means there are that many cases of Criminal activity.
-Now if u were to apply area B police standard to area A the crime rate will keep as it is.
Policing is a preventative and policy response. I did clarify the difference between the two in my post. The issue at hand is not the frequency and extent of policing, if you read the original post, but the methods of enforcement and prosecution. You can police an area more, sure, it is a good thing. But you can not persecute an individual based on his race.

Say why we police Kashmir more than anywhere else?

Now that is entirely governments fault that they aren't going for any corrective measures to improved the quality of life in that area.
Policing is preventive. When we JKP catches criminals they are prosecuted under the same laws as the rest. You are punished for the crimes you commit, not the deviation of your community from the national average.

Counterexample, a doctor may suggest you take precautions if you are at risk for cardiovascular issue, he won't drag you out of your house and perform a triple bypass because statistically you are at a higher risk of having a cardiac arrest.

Summarized:
Making policy decisions based on statistics - Good.
Profiling individuals based on crime statistics of their race - Bad.
Murdering people when you are in law enforcement - Very bad.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles