USA Domestic politics News,Updates and Discussions

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
BTW, if either of Trump or even Pompeo manages to become President, what will be the course of Indo US relations. Since they are only turning antipathic ever since Biden assumed office?
Since pentagon has officially recognised Indo-pacific and china as their future theatre of focus, irrespective of who comes in WH, there will be very little scope for a president to mess it up from their end.

in our case, as long as chini keep making aggressive posturing on our land border, any future govt will be forced to respond appropriately.

only a krishna menon level goof up can derail this.

Jimih

Country flag
genuine question, why west hate krishna menon so much? I cant find anything bad except 8 hour long speech in UNGA. Heard tharoor is fan of him.
For West he was a Communist who leaned towards Soviet Union and believed in Non-Alignment.

They also feared that he will be India's PM after Nehru. (But 1962 changed that)

Also they couldn't surpass him in any debates or discussions.

Compersion

Country flag
what it takes and is needed for Biden to face impeachment and much much more ?

plus +1 ?

plus + 100 ? to cross the line ...

> + 0.0000000000000000000001 ?

why its taking that long LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL (is it middle and palindrome? and no majority AT ALL anywhere?)

its not about + 100 its not about +1 its about + 0.0000000000000000000001 ...

its done and that is the what it is ... too fast and you loose -

51 and 219 HA !!

50 and 217 what a SATIRE: the use of humour, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

middle and palindrome watch that -------- + 0.0000000000000000000001

JAI SKANDA

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I will move it to the US election thread.

To add a bit more. With or without Trump Republicans will never win anything significant.

Their elections are now comprehensively rigged to place Democrats at an advantage if not at an overwhelming control.

America is a sham democracy and we must stop giving them any credit for their claimed credentials.

I was following the Arizona governor election. The first possible fraud that stood out was voting by mail. A totally divided and polarised nation dependent on Votes coming back for counting through a single source and then dodgy counting by planted Ideological nut cases. The American democracy has now become a spectacle of top-class fraud and frustration.

ovalpiston

Country flag

To add a bit more. With or without Trump Republicans will never win anything significant.

Their elections are now comprehensively rigged to place Democrats at an advantage if not at an overwhelming control.

America is a sham democracy and we must stop giving them any credit for their claimed credentials.

I was following the Arizona governor election. The first possible fraud that stood out was voting by mail. A totally divided and polarised nation dependent on Votes coming back for counting through a single source and then dodgy counting by planted Ideological nut cases. The American democracy has now become a spectacle of top-class fraud and frustration.
I'm sorry but blaming the GOP's troubles on election fraud will only hasten the process of US becoming a one-party system controlled by the democrats. Mail-in voting is not new and has gained popularity in the recent years, it is practiced in both Republican led states and states run by the democrats. Yes, the speed at which these votes are read and tabulated is mind-numbingly slow compared to India, but mail-in votes do go through verification, and you have vote monitors by both parties.

GOP's troubles are multi-fold and some of the more recent ones are self-goals -

a. Women. 2018 and 2020 should have been a lesson that women, especially upper middle-class educated women are a huge factor in elections and you need to win them over. Instead the party chose fringe candidates, unnecessarily swam into the Roe V Wade abortion controversy, and further alienated women.

b. Minorities. The strongest point of democrats has been their total control of black, asian and hispanic votes. GOP needs more presentable, articulate, young minority candidates. It baffles my mind that Asians and Hispanics who believe in family,culture, religion and hard work vote in mass for democrats, this is more of GOP's messaging failure for decades.

c. Gen Z/Millennials - Given that US is a representative democracy, in the recent years the winners have been determined not by bellwether states or even bellwether counties but by cities. You only need to win certain cities within a state for the state to fall in your favor. Ex :Atlanta, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Detroit metro, Chicago metro, NYC/Buffalo etc. Gen Z/Millennials make up a significant percentage of voters in cities, and they prefer democrats to republicans by a margin of 3:1. Add minorities and women in the cities, and these large metros become impenetrable for GOP.

d. Lastly, Trump. The man is a rockstar campaigner for democrats. Nobody can make independents and democrats come out and vote blue like Trump can. For the sake of GOP and the country, the man needs to gracefully retire. The mainstream media will keep him politically relevant so democrats can keep winning. He endorsed some terrible candidates to satisfy his ego which cost the down ballot republicans dearly. Blake Masters, Mastriano, Dr.Oz, Herschel Walker etc had no merit to be on the ballot but won their primaries thanks to Trump. These nominations were also heavily supported by the democrats in republican primaries because they knew they can easily defeat them in elections, and that's exactly what happened.

Republicans have their work cut out. They can either keep up the same strategy and see their vote share shrink further or they can be smart and target women, asians, hispanics, older millennials and gen X. I also think it is inevitable that the democrats will drift further left and republicans will drift more towards to the center just like Europe.

If GOP goes further into a civil war in 2024 between Trump faction and rest of the republican party, then the democrats can win with a flower pot as the presidential candidate!

shade

Country flag

Elections and media controversies over laws( i.e abortion drama currently ) are meant to shift the overton window of the plebs leftward, and Democrat/Republican wins doesn't matter, Democrat rule and (((establishment))) sync takes the overton window further Leftward, while Republicunts will (((conserve))) Democrats 3-day old ideological leftovers as "conservatism"

Atleast in America the Republicunts are not that far gone, look at European "conservative" parties, like the British one, filled with brown and black folks in high positions :troll: , you think the conservative party of UK a 100 years back would have allowed this? and so Conservatives preserve Liberalism of the past, UK cuckservative party is also ok with abortion an gay marriage :bplease:

TLDR The (((deepstate))) wants Leftward (((social progress))) and that's what will happen, elections there are a scam, and in the coming decades we will see even more lack of differences between the Republicunts/Demoncrats which are two sides of the same coin.
Republicans in power also will never be able to accomplish anything because the whole (((establishment))) will obstruct them, SC, FBI, NSA, CIA, bureaucratic class, banksters etc.

There was this one Italian Marxist called Antonio Gramsci, he came to a conclusion that Marxist social reform( not economic ) can only be spread under bourgeois capitalism :troll:, USSR etc were failures because of their lack of prosperity and authoritarian rule.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Elections and media controversies over laws( i.e abortion drama currently ) are meant to shift the overton window of the plebs leftward, and Democrat/Republican wins doesn't matter, Democrat rule and (((establishment))) sync takes the overton window further Leftward, while Republicunts will (((conserve))) Democrats 3-day old ideological leftovers as "conservatism"

Atleast in America the Republicunts are not that far gone, look at European "conservative" parties, like the British one, filled with brown and black folks in high positions :troll: , you think the conservative party of UK a 100 years back would have allowed this? and so Conservatives preserve Liberalism of the past, UK cuckservative party is also ok with abortion an gay marriage :bplease:

TLDR The (((deepstate))) wants Leftward (((social progress))) and that's what will happen, elections there are a scam, and in the coming decades we will see even more lack of differences between the Republicunts/Demoncrats which are two sides of the same coin.
Republicans in power also will never be able to accomplish anything because the whole (((establishment))) will obstruct them, SC, FBI, NSA, CIA, bureaucratic class, banksters etc.

There was this one Italian Marxist called Antonio Gramsci, he came to a conclusion that Marxist social reform( not economic ) can only be spread under bourgeois capitalism :troll:, USSR etc were failures because of their lack of prosperity and authoritarian rule.
So you mean to say the ultimate goal is to establish a crpto-Communism and a China lite model ? System bhi mera Raj mera

skunk works

Country flag
For West he was a Communist who leaned towards Soviet Union and believed in Non-Alignment.

They also feared that he will be India's PM after Nehru. (But 1962 changed that)

Also they couldn't surpass him in any debates or discussions.
Also be took away a multi billion dollar, decades long sales and sustainment contract from the United Kingdom when he elected to buy the MiG-21 for the IAF over the English Electric Lighting.
I also read on the association of diplomatic studies and training website of an instance where he made fun of the US ambassador to India for not knowing what tea is.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Also be took away a multi billion dollar, decades long sales and sustainment contract from the United Kingdom when he elected to buy the MiG-21 for the IAF over the English Electric Lighting.
I also read on the association of diplomatic studies and training website of an instance where he made fun of the US ambassador to India for not knowing what tea is.
Also Menon was complete failure in stopping the Chinese Aggression in 62.
"I also read on the association of diplomatic studies and training website of an instance where he made fun of the US ambassador to India for not knowing what tea is."
Classic case of guy with High IQ but low self-awareness...dude why would you do shit like this when you need both sides (US & USSR) for your economic/industrial development.
I think both Jawahar & Menon blew up the good will jesture of USA especially of JFK..and push them off to Pakistan's aid.

Jimih

Country flag
I hate to say this but if Donald Trump wins the Republican nomination, it means another 4 years of Biden. Trump simply do not have the 50% threshold of the votes necessary to secure the post of US presidency.
He is done and dusted.

Republicans if they want to prevail than they have to let go Trump.

Already mail-in votes are changing the outcomes in favour of Democrats for the past two elections.

Hindu Nationalist

Country flag
I hate to say this but if Donald Trump wins the Republican nomination, it means another 4 years of Biden. Trump simply do not have the 50% threshold of the votes necessary to secure the post of US presidency.
Dont think Biden will be there. It will be Kamala.

I agree the mail-in-voting problem will be there

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
His record is relatively clean. He's not been anti-Indian or for that matter gotten involved in that sort of politics like the former Twitter bosses, Parag Agarwal and Vijaya Gadde. He rejects the Globohomo agenda and wokeness, so that's a good sign. But this puts him in competition with Trump and DeSantis.

Vivek may be popular in the upper circles due to his businessman background, but the countryside, the rednecks, the white gun-loving militias, etc., will not support him.

If he became the POTUS, he will still tread carefully, as the US deep state will be on a witch hunt against him the way they were with Donald Trump.

Look at Rishi Sunak. He is so cautious about everything, to a point where his own voter base is now pissed off at him. He spends most of his time proving to be whiter than white in order to win validation, which he doesn't get. For Vivek it could be the same, given that US is an even more race-conscious society.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles