USA Domestic politics News,Updates and Discussions

Vikram314

Country flag
Well it is good news for me. My service provider better not fuck me over. They fucked me over when they denied covid benefits such as interest free period and nonpayment grace periods just because my loans started with a J not E. Fuck Nelnet.
Hope democrats win mid term elections so biden can keep forgiving loans. :)

Detective Pennington

Country flag
Well it is good news for me. My service provider better not fuck me over. They fucked me over when they denied covid benefits such as interest free period and nonpayment grace periods just because my loans started with a J not E. Fuck Nelnet.
Well, lesson learned brother. Don't let your kids take private loans (if college isn't free by then).

If the determination of income is based on 2021 tax returns, I'm getting the full amount forgiven, otherwise I'm getting nothing. I neither need nor deserve it, but I have no problem saving 10k from Joe Biden's less than selfless gambit to buy votes.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Drought the Political Earthquake in China, US and Europe

China is in a grip of drought, even River Yangtze basis has dried up with no rainfall and only about 30% power generation is possible. The US who is so much proud of its Colorado River has dried up. It serves 40 million people and irrigates millions of acres of fruit and vegetable production. The famous Hoover Dam has only 30% water left and elsewhere dry and parched land is catching fire. The worst of all - Europe, where UK, Germany, France and other tiny countries are suffering the after effects of this year's drought. This is in addition to the NATO war in Ukraine and the possible interruption of Russia's gas supply. This will end the war very soon.

It is all blamed on La Niña impact where sea temperature dips by a degree every three or four years and creates a geographic impact, the likes of which are visible in today’s drought. In previous hundred years or so, the La Niña used to impact mostly Indian Monsoons, but this year the rains except in the Gangetic Valley, where 40% or less rain has fallen (but adequate), otherwise everywhere else there is a 10% of excess rain. As a result, the food supply in India is secure.

The economic repercussions of the La Niña drought in China, the United States and Europe are considerable. China's GDP is set to grow at a negative pace for the first time in 30 years. The same will happen for Europe and the United States, even though their negative statistics are camouflaged with other good news elsewhere. But sooner or later, the impact of drought must be compiled and published. There is unlikely to be a good growth. India will continue its 7-8% growth. All the best to Modi.

The good impact of the drought is that China could not invade Taiwan as their military, although overconfident was put on hold with bad economic news both on farm front and as well as power shortage. Moreover, US, the main customer of everything China manufactures told them to stop and they stopped.

The war in Ukraine will end when Russia cuts off gas supplies to Europe in the coming winter and allow them to shiver. All those guns and missiles shipped to Ukraine will come to dead halt when the factories cannot produce ammunition and people back home are shivering together with inflation. The US maintains its current outlook first by keeping much of the public busy with the war fight, inflation fight and Congressional Pelosi/Trump fights. The drought impact will be driven home when everything manufactured by US either becomes expensive or completely unavailable. On the other hand, since they control the world currency transactions hence could manipulate the things to their advantage.

Gone are the days when opinion making photos of India’s parched land and hungry people was common in the Western Media. Now we are waiting for similar photos of the Chinese or the white man in the West hit by drought.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Well, lesson learned brother. Don't let your kids take private loans (if college isn't free by then).

If the determination of income is based on 2021 tax returns, I'm getting the full amount forgiven, otherwise I'm getting nothing. I neither need nor deserve it, but I have no problem saving 10k from Joe Biden's less than selfless gambit to buy votes.
Bidenwa ki jai..I got federal loans and makes less than $125k...I think I may get $ 20k off.

Detective Pennington

Country flag
Bidenwa ki jai..I got federal loans and makes less than $125k...I think I may get $ 20k off.
Nah 10k is the max unfortunately unless you have a pell grant. But if you make less than 125k you will get the full 10k. Apparently AOC and co aren't satisfied though so if a progressive out primaries Biden in 2024 and beats Trump (or whoever wins the republican nomination in 2024 if Trump ends up in jail before then) they will forgive everything if the supreme court can't block the current order.

dfcool

Country flag
While we are busy in British elections, Mid term elections are happening in US. Result on 8th Nov.

It is significant and looks like winds are changing in Republicans direction.

good intro below

shade

Country flag
While we are busy in British elections, Mid term elections are happening in US. Result on 8th Nov.

It is significant and looks like winds are changing in Republicans direction.

good intro below

They have a bipartisan anti-India concensus, emnating from the deep state/ joo & other social engineering banksters.
Republicucks winning doesn't mean Trumpwa will come back to power, even if he does there's no guarantee his presidency will align their interests with ours.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Seems like the American politicians and policymakers are having a Russia redux again, but this time, with China. They want Russian energy but want it at a capped rate, and from a submissive Russia. The is with China.

Almost all of the rare earth minerals (REM) that the likes of Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, General Dynamics, etc., come from China.

Take a look at the article below that analyzes China's control of multiple supply chains that directly impact the American warfighting capability.

Weak and woke American leadership means Xi is simply toying with them right now. Americans can take their power back but they will have to significantly increase investment in rare earth resources within their own borders as well as in other countries where the reserves are found. With China controlling almost 95% of the entire supply chain of this mineral, they are not just sitting on the US dollar bonds but also a mineral nuke.

Xi in short could grind the US war machine to a halt with the stroke of a pen. He could literally make the ongoing US-Russia proxy war grind to a halt at any time.

China Could Shut Down the U.S. Military Without Firing a Shot
“We advise the U.S. side not to underestimate the Chinese side’s ability to safeguard its development rights and interests. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.”

That was a chilling message from the Chinese government sent to the U.S. in May 2019. At the time, we had no idea how serious this threat was.

Chinese President Xi Jinping and U.S. President Trump had been locked in a years-long trade squabble that ended with mixed results. The U.S. leader’s slew of tariffs was intended to stop China from wantonly ripping off U.S. intellectual property en masse — a worthy cause, if you ask me. In the end, the policy cost the U.S. economy billions of dollars and somewhere near 250,000 jobs. You can’t win 'em all.

If only all the leaders’ exchanges could have been as funny as when Trump awkwardly imitated Jinping’s accent at a national address. Instead, tensions rose dangerously close to a full-scale conflict. China started issuing threats that made the Defense Department’s hair stand on end. It spooked defence contractors badly enough for them to push for major government intervention.

China has spent decades locking down a vast collection of supply monopolies, many of which present serious national security risks. But none is quite so inherently dangerous as the Chinese dominance over these critical materials.

This isn't the same as China controlling the supply chain for smartphones or cheap plastic toys. It’s much bigger than that. Right now, China controls more than 90% of the planet’s supply of what can safely be called the most important minerals ever discovered.

From the way I describe them, you’d think these strange metals were the cure to cancer AND the solution to perpetual energy. But in a way, they're even more important. They're what I’ve been referring to as “Imperial Metals,” because whichever nation controls them has real potential to gain total military superiority over the planet. The U.S. typically can’t be questioned in terms of military dominance. But every single one of our big guns, from railguns to nukes and everything in between, relies on these "Imperial Metals."

Optics are useless without them. Computer guidance systems, night-vision headsets, and even stealth technology would all be converted into expensive doorsteps. That’s why the Defense Department is in such a state over this. We rely almost 100% on China to sell us the materials that help keep us safe from… China?

I’m sure everyone else here notices the conflict of interest. It’s like Russia’s oil and gas conundrum all over again. The choices are to either continue buying China’s well-priced "Imperial Metals," or spend untold billions to establish another supply chain — probably for double the cost per ton. It’s a tough call, but the consequences of inaction are on display for the world to see right now. Half of Europe will be left in the cold this winter.

It’s a tough call, but the consequences of inaction are on display for the world to see right now. Half of Europe will be left in the cold this winter.

Expensive energy is a crisis, to be sure, but it pales in comparison to an "Imperial Metals" crunch.
Imagine if China launched an attack, only for our military to realize our defence systems are short on parts?
I doubt Russia’s ability to lead a planet-wide takeover. But China, on the other hand….

In yet another moment of uncharacteristic shrewdness, Biden is actually taking a step to defuse this powder keg before it ignites.

In his recent funding bonanza, Biden allocated close to half a trillion dollars toward shoring up our economy against a Chinese "Imperial Metals" crunch. To put that into perspective, America’s own industry is practically nonexistent. China pumps out 168,000 metric tons of refined metal per year, while the U.S. barely musters 48,000 tons of unprocessed ore from its single active mine.

Hundreds of billions of dollars being pumped into an industry this small is a surefire way to watch stocks soar. It’s a moment we’ve been waiting for since China first flexed its "Imperial Metals" muscle. I don't know about you, but we’re buying into this upcoming trend ASAP.

The industry itself is tiny, so it doesn't leave much room for guesswork. Only a handful of companies are on the shortlist to get this massive handout. Based on our calculations, these plays are small enough to see triple- or even quadruple-digit gains once the money is handed out.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
He is back..
=====
We had support from the Hindu population, the great Hindu people both times (2016 and 2020) and great support from India, people from India. I fully endorsed the idea of building a Hindu Holocaust memorial in (Washington) DC. I think it's time. We are going to get that done," Trump said.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
He is back..
=====
We had support from the Hindu population, the great Hindu people both times (2016 and 2020) and great support from India, people from India. I fully endorsed the idea of building a Hindu Holocaust memorial in (Washington) DC. I think it's time. We are going to get that done," Trump said.

It will be good if he's in power. The man is a pragmatic businessman. He wants to create jobs in the US and at the same time focus on eliminating inhibitors of rules that make doing business difficult in their country.
One problem with the Republicans is their less-than-desirable domestic policies:

1. Anti-Abortion laws
  2. Slashing healthcare and social security
  3. Pushing fracking for more oil and opening more coal mines
American women are most opposed to the Republicans given that a bulk of them are more leaning towards wokeism. There was a case I read online where some underage rape survivor was forced to travel to another state to abort the child (needed due to complications that endangered the girl's life). The survivor passed away and this created a massive uproar.

If the Republicans can tone this part down, the others will definitely vote for them.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
It will be good if he's in power. The man is a pragmatic businessman. He wants to create jobs in the US and at the same time focus on eliminating inhibitors of rules that make doing business difficult in their country.
One problem with the Republicans is their less-than-desirable domestic policies:

1. Anti-Abortion laws
  2. Slashing healthcare and social security
  3. Pushing fracking for more oil and opening more coal mines
American women are most opposed to the Republicans given that a bulk of them are more leaning towards wokeism. There was a case I read online where some underage rape survivor was forced to travel to another state to abort the child (needed due to complications that endangered the girl's life). The survivor passed away and this created a massive uproar.

If the Republicans can tone this part down, the others will definitely vote for them.
Don't think he will win again, there is a reason libtard MSM targeted his image globally during and after his presidency, they went after his sole differential wrt other candidates i.e his carefully crafted public persona over decades. once his image is nullified, he is a liability to republican party.

more over he can contest only one election more, one term is not enough in white house to achieve anything substantial even during normal times.

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
He is back..
=====

What we should be doing is using this as an opportunity to start a discourse in India for a similar memorial to be built here. If the memorial is built, it would be a bonus. What is more important is to start that conversation: that while building such a monument in USA is difficult since its not something that happened to Americans in America, why can't we do it here in India: the country to whose people it happened.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Don't think he will win again, there is a reason libtard MSM targeted his image globally during and after his presidency, they went after his sole differential wrt other candidates i.e his carefully crafted public persona over decades. once his image is nullified, he is a liability to republican party.

more over he can contest only one election more, one term is not enough in white house to achieve anything substantial even during normal times.
he does not need their approval,the guys who like him will like him and after biden,trump actually looks much better.biden is a blessing for trump.

Harry101

Country flag
They have a bipartisan anti-India concensus, emnating from the deep state/ joo & other social engineering banksters.
Republicucks winning doesn't mean Trumpwa will come back to power, even if he does there's no guarantee his presidency will align their interests with ours.
How true is it that joos have hold over Americunt deep state? Will appreciate brief explanation

Blademaster

No you can keep contesting anytime as long as you have not finished 2 terms, i.e, meaning you have not won the second term. As long as you haven't won the second term, you can keep contesting till the day you die.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

BTW, if either of Trump or even Pompeo manages to become President, what will be the course of Indo US relations. Since they are only turning antipathic ever since Biden assumed office?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles