USA Domestic politics News,Updates and Discussions

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Democrats tried the "Democracy Vs Autocracy" nonsense at Summit of Americas and did not invite some countries in south america, some countries said FU we are not coming.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Political earthquake in U.S

======
Millions of women in US set to lose legal right to abortion as Supreme Court reverses landmark Roe v Wade ruling

Waiting to see feminist reactions but it is a threat to womens health and women if abused or raped have to keep her rapist child and if there is a miscarriage at a later stage of pregnancy that woman will be dead due to sepsis of the fetus.In ireland an indian doctor was dead as she had sepsis during pregnancy and as ireland was a christian nazi savage uncivilized nation they didnt allowed her to abort the sepsis and she was dead.

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
Political earthquake in U.S

======
Millions of women in US set to lose legal right to abortion as Supreme Court reverses landmark Roe v Wade ruling

1656082133601.png

Batman wins even when he loses I guess. :hail:
lolwa @ liberunds and feminists :bplease:

SC capture is best capture because the Milaards have the final say :troll:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
will have no impact on her getting elected, but anyways.
=====
'An embarrasment': Ilhan Omar booed at Somali concert in Minnesota

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Context is democrats implying Trump attempted coups de etat on US Govt during last elections.
======
John Bolton: “As someone who has helped plan coups de etat — not here but, you know, other places — it takes a lot of work”

Jor_Se_Bolo_PKMKB

Country flag

This was so cold and perfunctory, almost seemed to be forced. Compare it with the hug between Modi and MBS which seemed geniune and truly affectionate

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
:pound:
U.S economy
========
BREAKING: GDP fell 0.9% in Q2, the second straight decline and a strong recession signal.

WH Press Secretary Jean-Pierre denies claims that White House officials are "redefining recession" following two consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth.

=======

they just changed the definition of “recession” on Wikipedia
And it’s locked from further editing
Can’t make Biden look bad before the midterm elections!

1659029629799.png

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
one angle is the one which has been explained above, which was printing of excess liquidity in the name of quantitative easing.

the other side though not accepted by muricans is that they have a supply side issue, lockdowns in china and high fuel prices are impacting the supply, supply down - demand up (due to savings made by people during lockdown) and as a result inflation up, when inflation up people pick and choose where to spend, which in turn is effecting GDP growth.
they have officially acknowledged supply side issues.
=====
The Fed chair also said that some parts of the economy like spending and production have weakened.

Asmaka Mahajanapada

Country flag
Sorry for OT, but Hunter Biden laptop password was analfuck69

Mac store owner describes encounter with drunk Hunter Biden: Here is why he ‘washed his hands’ after checking laptop with password ‘an*lf*ck69’

Isaac powered up one of the computers and asked Hunter for his password, that is when Hunter started laughing and told him that his password was "f–ked up".

View attachment 154545

cc - @prasadr14
Creepy Joe?

1659455275435.png

Blademaster

Americans learning from India. Forgiving loans for vote ?

Well it is good news for me. My service provider better not fuck me over. They fucked me over when they denied covid benefits such as interest free period and nonpayment grace periods just because my loans started with a J not E. Fuck Nelnet.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles