USA China Cold War

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
China is important to kill Western world order. We should welcome this
without western world order, even china would collapse. without the west buying chini goods, china is nothing. this is cold war, both won't go overboard, but keep playing the game with moves and counter moves.

countries that get caught in the middle, will suffer most. that's what happened in last cold war.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
China is important to kill Western world order. We should welcome this
Logically India and China which has almost half of the world population should dictate the order.
The anglosphere merely has 800 million population.
Africa would be a force to be reckoned with if they weren't bitch of the European financial instrument.

Master Chief

Country flag
Bad day keeps getting worse.. 30 Companies including China's main Memory chip related Yangtze Memory to be put in dreaded US Entity list

Jimih

Country flag
Report Launch―The First Battle of the Next War: Wargaming a Chinese Invasion of Taiwan

Highlights of the simulation:

1) The Simulation estimates that the US would lose at least 2 aircraft carriers and 3200 troops would be killed in total three weeks of combat.

2) Taiwan will survive as an autonomous entity in most scenarios.

3) US and Japan would lose dozens of ships, hundreds of aircraft, and thousands of service members.

4) China’s navy would be left in shambles and Beijing could lose 10,000 troops, 155 jets and 138 major ships.

5) Taiwan’s military would be severely degraded and left to defend an island without electricity and basic services.

6) Japan could also lose approximately 100 aircrafts and 26 warships as US bases on its territory would come under attack from China.

The simulations were run 24 times.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Highlights of the simulation:

1) The Simulation estimates that the US would lose at least 2 aircraft carriers and 3200 troops would be killed in total three weeks of combat.

2) Taiwan will survive as an autonomous entity in most scenarios.

3) US and Japan would lose dozens of ships, hundreds of aircraft, and thousands of service members.

4) China’s navy would be left in shambles and Beijing could lose 10,000 troops, 155 jets and 138 major ships.

5) Taiwan’s military would be severely degraded and left to defend an island without electricity and basic services.

6) Japan could also lose approximately 100 aircrafts and 26 warships as US bases on its territory would come under attack from China.

The simulations were run 24 times.
- allied forces will loose 90% of aircrafts on the ground within chinese defence bubble i.e pacific rim.

things they are discussing :

- is U.S military ready? since U.S hasn't faced a near peer in a generation.
- is U.S public ready to take losses? how will they react if an aircraft carrier sinks.
- taiwan porcupine strategy
- are U.S airbases in the region ready?
- how will political leadership react under nuclear overhang? (not part of this war game)

atleast now i hope fanboys realise, when it comes to proper war near peer adversaries, all countries no matter how powerful think the same.

-climate justice activist makes an appearance, never seen this happen in U.S think tank discussion.

Blademaster

The PLAN would lose its entire surface navy combatants and lose most of her ports. Her economy would be severely crippled for several years until she can bring her ports back online. The PLAAF would be severely decimated but not out. China would lose most of her projection capabilities.

US and her allies win if China doesn't rebuild fast enough. China wins if she rebuilds fast enough. Once it becomes an industrial war, China will win hands down overall in the long run.

fooLIam

- allied forces will loose 90% of aircrafts on the ground within chinese defence bubble i.e pacific rim.

things they are discussing :

- is U.S military ready? since U.S hasn't faced a near peer in a generation.
- is U.S public ready to take losses? how will they react if an aircraft carrier sinks.
- taiwan porcupine strategy
- are U.S airbases in the region ready?
- how will political leadership react under nuclear overhang? (not part of this war game)

atleast now i hope fanboys realise, when it comes to proper war near peer adversaries, all countries no matter how powerful think the same.

-climate justice activist makes an appearance, never seen this happen in U.S think tank discussion.
Does they expect any role or war efforts from India?

Jimih

Country flag
Does they expect any role or war efforts from India?
What I see is the future confrontation of China with USA will be in South China Sea and not Taiwan straits.

Don't know why US Think Tanks are not pondering over this possibility.

More chances of things going Kinetic is this in SCS region only.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
assuming he actually doesn't mean it, could be a pep talk too.
=======
USAF commander “my gut tells me we will fight in 2025” over Taiwan. Read the memo, the thread and the comments

1674835500498.png

Blademaster

assuming he actually doesn't mean it, could be a pep talk too.
=======
USAF commander “my gut tells me we will fight in 2025” over Taiwan. Read the memo, the thread and the comments

View attachment 191365
Motivational speech that is not really motivational because the jaded grunts know it is nothing but a ploy to get them to work harder and sweat blood without getting anything in back. Just like the motivational speech from Amazon logistics or Walmart logistics or Elon Musk delivering his target directives at Tesla.

AnantS

Country flag
Now Now didnt our Soldiers posted in LAC reported same. They were laughed about by Indian as well as western media of them seeing UFO's. It seems if only America reports - thats the holy truth.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
clearest image of the chini baloon over U.S
1675494159009.png

1675494245493.png

possible trajectory
1675494361935.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads