USA China Cold War

Javelin_Sam

Country flag
IMG_20220810_175917.jpg
IMG_20220810_175943.jpg

After watching the staged drama in Taiwan, anyone with some common sense can agree to what is going on behind the scenes. Coincidence that i saw the same opinions in other sites. Sending Speaker of the house is a move aimed at domestic politics. If the intent was geo-politics, it was the Sec of state or secdef or vp that must have been send to Taiwan. Both the moves - Pelosi at Taiwan and Hellfire on Zawahiri is pure pr stunt by dems.
This 'conflict with China' is the new reason for US MIC to justify and feast on nearly 1 trillion usd defence budget after the sun has set over 'War of Terror'. I would advice India to stay out of any military alliance with quad. India will be another treaty partner extending the US MICs market prospects by some 100 billion USD more. Installing in New Delhi, a regime that can be bought for dollars, is vital to the Deep states long term plans. Basically anyone in the opposition from Kejri to Congis to Stalin to Momta is up for sale.

IMG_20220810_181959.jpg

IndianHawk

Country flag
View attachment 167150View attachment 167151

After watching the staged drama in Taiwan, anyone with some common sense can agree to what is going on behind the scenes. Coincidence that i saw the same opinions in other sites. Sending Speaker of the house is a move aimed at domestic politics. If the intent was geo-politics, it was the Sec of state or secdef or vp that must have been send to Taiwan. Both the moves - Pelosi at Taiwan and Hellfire on Zawahiri is pure pr stunt by dems.
This 'conflict with China' is the new reason for US MIC to justify and feast on nearly 1 trillion usd defence budget after the sun has set over 'War of Terror'. I would advice India to stay out of any military alliance with quad. India will be another treaty partner extending the US MICs market prospects by some 100 billion USD more. Installing in New Delhi, a regime that can be bought for dollars, is vital to the Deep states long term plans. Basically anyone in the opposition from Kejri to Congis to Stalin to Momta is up for sale.

View attachment 167154
This is not correct analysis. Taiwan's fall to China will mean china as a pre eminent power in entire east , south east asia which will demoralise asean and south korea and Japan which means one by one all of them will fall into chinese sphere of influence and usa with its mic is booted out completely.

That's too much influence and trade for usa to lose .

Another thing fall of Taiwan sets china free of domestic issues totally and allows it to focus on dominating Pacific and indian Ocean. Which puts USA on the backfoot.

It will reduce USA global status and china will further force opec to stop using USD. After all USA can't guarantee protection to them anymore . Which is the end of American empire. I don't think Americans are ready for that now.

They will use Taiwan to destroy chinese navy and put chinese economy decades back by sanctions with Western world and Japan. Rest will be done by demographic disaster of China which stupid CCP has created.

And china will be turned into Pacifist Japan only much much poorer.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
This is not correct analysis. Taiwan's fall to China will mean china as a pre eminent power in entire east , south east asia which will demoralise asean and south korea and Japan which means one by one all of them will fall into chinese sphere of influence and usa with its mic is booted out completely.

That's too much influence and trade for usa to lose .

Another thing fall of Taiwan sets china free of domestic issues totally and allows it to focus on dominating Pacific and indian Ocean. Which puts USA on the backfoot.

It will reduce USA global status and china will further force opec to stop using USD. After all USA can't guarantee protection to them anymore . Which is the end of American empire. I don't think Americans are ready for that now.

They will use Taiwan to destroy chinese navy and put chinese economy decades back by sanctions with Western world and Japan. Rest will be done by demographic disaster of China which stupid CCP has created.

And china will be turned into Pacifist Japan only much much poorer.
I dont think the west in general has the culture and firepower to put china back into its box.remember,china just needs to win this near its coast,USA has to ensure the security of its world order and has a dwindling navy if you are actually paying attention to their navy condition and the way they are conducting their military recruitment.

Why are people ignoring the massive cultural and ideological factors involved.You can have a superpower country without a people that loves their own system.The west is filled with large factions that DO NOT like american world order for different reasons.this is not the US after 1945.I would rather have 300 million people who did not hate their own race and culture than 1 billion who would sell their country out for cash.

The western culture is filled in all its institutions with many traitors and self haters and antinationalistsand they are in executive positions and drive policy.this also extends to culture.the chinese are the opposite of that.

IndianHawk

Country flag
I dont think the west in general has the culture and firepower to put china back into its box.remember,china just needs to win this near its coast,USA has to ensure the security of its world order and has a dwindling navy if you are actually paying attention to their navy condition and the way they are conducting their military recruitment.

Why are people ignoring the massive cultural and ideological factors involved.You can have a superpower country without a people that loves their own system.The west is filled with large factions that DO NOT like american world order for different reasons.this is not the US after 1945.I would rather have 300 million people who did not hate their own race and culture than 1 billion who would sell their country out for cash.

The western culture is filled in all its institutions with many traitors and self haters and antinationalistsand they are in executive positions and drive policy.this also extends to culture.the chinese are the opposite of that.
Because china has no future. It's shrinking .

flanker99

Country flag
Well Taiwan is called Republic of China. So technically Pelosi is correct.
She has always called taiwan taiwan or roc...here china means china look at her stuttering she doesn't want to say it....chongs have just abruptly cancelled exercises around taiwan looks like merica has bend a knee somewhere...or China is cooking something else for taiwan

Wisemarko

Country flag
More pain for the CCP

China, South Korea clash over THAAD anti-missile system
Kim Tong-Hyung, APAug 10, 07:48 AM

SEOUL, South Korea — South Korea’s government stressed Wednesday it will make its own decisions in strengthening its defenses against North Korean threats, rejecting Chinese calls that it continue the polices of Seoul’s previous government that refrained from adding more U.S. anti-missile batteries that are strongly opposed by Beijing.

The differences between South Korea and China underscored a reemerging rift between the countries just a day after their top diplomats met in eastern China and expressed hope that the issue wouldn’t become a “stumbling stone” in relations.

Bilateral ties took a significant hit in 2017 when South Korea installed a missile battery employing the U.S. Terminal High-Altitude Area Defense system, or THAAD, in response to nuclear and missile threats from North Korea.

The decision drew an angry reaction from China, which said the anti-missile system could be reconfigured to peer into its territory. Beijing retaliated by suspending Chinese group tours to South Korea and obliterating the China business of South Korean supermarket giant Lotte, which had provided land for the missile system.

South Korea’s previous president, Moon Jae-in, a liberal who pursued engagement with North Korea, tried to repair relations with Beijing by pledging the “Three Nos” — that Seoul wouldn’t deploy any additional THAAD systems; wouldn’t participate in U.S.-led missile defense networks; and wouldn’t form a trilateral military alliance with Washington and Tokyo.

Moon’s dovish approach has been discarded by his conservative successor, Yoon Suk Yeol, who has vowed stronger security cooperation with Washington and expressed a willingness to acquire more THAAD batteries to counter accelerating North Korean efforts to expand its nuclear weapon and missile programs.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
More pain for the CCP

China, South Korea clash over THAAD anti-missile system
Kim Tong-Hyung, APAug 10, 07:48 AM

SEOUL, South Korea — South Korea’s government stressed Wednesday it will make its own decisions in strengthening its defenses against North Korean threats, rejecting Chinese calls that it continue the polices of Seoul’s previous government that refrained from adding more U.S. anti-missile batteries that are strongly opposed by Beijing.

The differences between South Korea and China underscored a reemerging rift between the countries just a day after their top diplomats met in eastern China and expressed hope that the issue wouldn’t become a “stumbling stone” in relations.

Bilateral ties took a significant hit in 2017 when South Korea installed a missile battery employing the U.S. Terminal High-Altitude Area Defense system, or THAAD, in response to nuclear and missile threats from North Korea.

The decision drew an angry reaction from China, which said the anti-missile system could be reconfigured to peer into its territory. Beijing retaliated by suspending Chinese group tours to South Korea and obliterating the China business of South Korean supermarket giant Lotte, which had provided land for the missile system.

South Korea’s previous president, Moon Jae-in, a liberal who pursued engagement with North Korea, tried to repair relations with Beijing by pledging the “Three Nos” — that Seoul wouldn’t deploy any additional THAAD systems; wouldn’t participate in U.S.-led missile defense networks; and wouldn’t form a trilateral military alliance with Washington and Tokyo.

Moon’s dovish approach has been discarded by his conservative successor, Yoon Suk Yeol, who has vowed stronger security cooperation with Washington and expressed a willingness to acquire more THAAD batteries to counter accelerating North Korean efforts to expand its nuclear weapon and missile programs.
So french are sending more bread to China?
Good

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Because china has no future. It's shrinking .

its not about gross numbers upto a point.they have 1.4 billion people,they can have 500 million,and for the little guy chinese that would still be fine.their country will still be chinese and their culture will still be chinese derived and related.

in the west,what is use of freedom and democracy,if your own people dont have any social power or say in the culture and the so called elites dont care about your tribe and will actively work against it and will openly hate it via policy by favoring outsiders.

the on the ground average chinese guy probably wont face an anarcho-tyranny nowdays where outsider tribes ransack their street while the actual chinese get no help from the gov to clamp down on riots.those riots will even start in the first place because there will never be a critical mass of outsiders,nor the permission allowed from gov to start.the average chinese person will be fine with his gov tyranny as long as he does not have to worry about little guy things like food and safety in his streets and general jobs in the market.

the only thing the west may and only may compete is material prosperity which is not always translated.if gdp increase does not increase job availability and pay or better infrastructure and facilites,then it will be useless in my opinion.

I dont think the chinese will ever face an issue of roving gangs of muzzies or blacks on their street kanging and creating public losses.

in the end we have to agree to disagree,for me there will always be tyranny and perks with government.

I dont think the trade off the western style govs that would favour low quality ethnic riot movements and anarcho terrorists is better than a tyrannical gov that would suppress these things.If the price for that is losing my right to criticize the gov,then so be it.If the gov was tyrannical tomorrow and then said that they were using their power to round all the mullahs and true muzzies and dealing with them permanently,then I would take that deal.freedom of speech is overated and it rarely ever leads to a lot of policy changes and change on the ground.

I have lived in the UAE,they are in no hurry to remove their monarchy,they also would disappear these tye of muzzies and anarchists if they did their drama.

also if the price for a good and pleasnat neighborhood is a lossin gdp,then so be it.

Most little guy nationalists like us do not get much value from arbitary standards such as press freedom and bullshit indexes like happiness index,etc.We need the fundamental and basic things fixed and done perfectly.

those western nations even if they do have a better gdp in the future(i don't think so they will and also they wont be able to translate it to national power efficiently) will not be able to provide those benfits to the little guy because the culture and social setup is all geared towards rewarding and promoting the self haters and bioleninists.

Country flag

‘we are ready to join with others to curb you’ India sets its foreign policy sights on China

IndianHawk

Country flag
its not about gross numbers upto a point.they have 1.4 billion people,they can have 500 million,and for the little guy chinese that would still be fine.their country will still be chinese and their culture will still be chinese derived and related.

in the west,what is use of freedom and democracy,if your own people dont have any social power or say in the culture and the so called elites dont care about your tribe and will actively work against it and will openly hate it via policy by favoring outsiders.

the on the ground average chinese guy probably wont face an anarcho-tyranny nowdays where outsider tribes ransack their street while the actual chinese get no help from the gov to clamp down on riots.those riots will even start in the first place because there will never be a critical mass of outsiders,nor the permission allowed from gov to start.the average chinese person will be fine with his gov tyranny as long as he does not have to worry about little guy things like food and safety in his streets and general jobs in the market.

the only thing the west may and only may compete is material prosperity which is not always translated.if gdp increase does not increase job availability and pay or better infrastructure and facilites,then it will be useless in my opinion.

I dont think the chinese will ever face an issue of roving gangs of muzzies or blacks on their street kanging and creating public losses.

in the end we have to agree to disagree,for me there will always be tyranny and perks with government.

I dont think the trade off the western style govs that would favour low quality ethnic riot movements and anarcho terrorists is better than a tyrannical gov that would suppress these things.If the price for that is losing my right to criticize the gov,then so be it.If the gov was tyrannical tomorrow and then said that they were using their power to round all the mullahs and true muzzies and dealing with them permanently,then I would take that deal.freedom of speech is overated and it rarely ever leads to a lot of policy changes and change on the ground.

I have lived in the UAE,they are in no hurry to remove their monarchy,they also would disappear these tye of muzzies and anarchists if they did their drama.

also if the price for a good and pleasnat neighborhood is a lossin gdp,then so be it.

Most little guy nationalists like us do not get much value from arbitary standards such as press freedom and bullshit indexes like happiness index,etc.We need the fundamental and basic things fixed and done perfectly.

those western nations even if they do have a better gdp in the future(i don't think so they will and also they wont be able to translate it to national power efficiently) will not be able to provide those benfits to the little guy because the culture and social setup is all geared towards rewarding and promoting the self haters and bioleninists.
It's not about big or small numbers. It's what the composition of numbers is made of.

China is looking at fast declining population which will leave it with more old people than young . Which will leave all its national output by young people being consumed only in care of old since number of young people are dwindling. Their entire economy will have to readjust for geriatric population .

Most of their GDP will go to old age care , hospitals and pensions bill than anything productive.

Which means they will be an overburdend nation which will have no capacity to project power outside.

Young people can't bear this load they are already giving up. In Japan as hikkimori and in china there is lie flat movement which means don't do anything atall. When people say they are betraying next generation they reply they are last generation.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
It's not about big or small numbers. It's what the composition of numbers is made of.

China is looking at fast declining population which will leave it with more old people than young . Which will leave all its national output by young people being consumed only in care of old since number of young people are dwindling. Their entire economy will have to readjust for geriatric population .

Most of their GDP will go to old age care , hospitals and pensions bill than anything productive.

Which means they will be an overburdend nation which will have no capacity to project power outside.

Young people can't bear this load they are already giving up. In Japan as hikkimori and in china there is lie flat movement which means don't do anything atall. When people say they are betraying next generation they reply they are last generation.
I know all of this very well,BUT

Despite this I would still love to be a chinese or japanese nationalist than a western european nationalist,because the fundamentals of their zeitgiest is not broken.

In china and japan ,it is not controversial to defend your own ethnic tribe and consequently their traditions,culture and habits in comparison to outsiders.It is not taboo to ostracize and criticize outsiders who do not conform to their ways and there is an air of security.

seeing all the day to day policies and the reality on the ground and the speeches of all major leaders in all major institutions of west,how many of those 'leaders' give a damn about the various european tribes and cultures.Even if they are going to be the most materially prosperous places in the world.what good is the that good country,if all the future citizens are going to be outsiders and not natives.

In the end all this drama around military posturing and economics is all about blood and culture.it is to make sure your genes and memes have a physical presence safe space to propagate.

if you win the battle of gdps and wars but lose the war of the genes,what was the point in the first place.china and japan will lose a lot of population,that is a mathematical certainty.I am not denying that.

My argument is : so WHAT?

What is the end goal of every nationalist that is common among all nationalists? It is to preserve a safe space for THIER culture and THEIR tribe.all this seeking of power,military might,gdp is all in ultimate service to that and the prosperity,security and quiteness and tranquility of a good life for those genetic vessels known as people.

there will very lesser chinese in the future,but do you think with their current zietgiest and culture and political setup,the chinese are ever going to face anything like the grooming gangs of the UK or regular peaceful riots in the US.I dont think so and they will have plenty of young chinese left even if they reduce to a total population of 500 million in 100 years.they will be only behind us and africa in population.

where it matters is the quality of the average person's lifestyle in basic things

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
To a question on choosing between Russia and China and the West, minister Naledi Pandor said South Africa will "not be bullied".

"I definitely will not be bullied in that way, nor would I expect any other African country worth its salt to agree to be treated..."

Hari Sud

Country flag
Mainland Chinese after a hot reception to Nancy Pelosi’s visit to Taiwan recently have quietened down. That war rhetoric and everyday threats from China are gone. The Chinese were worried that they may not win and also loose their prestige which has been carefully built over past 20 years. Yet the most important reason the Chinese did not start the fight was that they value their one trillion dollar trade with the West. If the war starts that trade and investment will leave and once it leaves, it is never returning. That is too much to loose hence they have no other choice left but to postpone the invasion of Taiwan. Now this may never happen in our lifetime.

This is a victory for Taiwan and US, without firing a US gun. Chinese have lost their face. There is a huge pro-China lobby in the US based on the Wall Street profits that will keep on supporting Chinese but Pelosi visit turned the clock other way around. What happens next 5 years or 10 years…. Nobody knows.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles