US warns Solomon Islands over China pact

Country flag
Aussies have looked towards India as a type of ally , as far as i know and that is from the days of the raj itself.
Aussies were confident that in a event of jap invasion of Australia.
Raj would send help and meaningful help .
And the raj did send help in form of lakhs of men and equipment in that part of Pacific
Aussies were right Indians were the ones who defeated Japanese in Southeast Asia
under the British flag.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Aussies have looked towards India as a type of ally , as far as i know and that is from the days of the raj itself.
Aussies were confident that in a event of jap invasion of Australia.
Raj would send help and meaningful help .
And the raj did send help in form of lakhs of men and equipment in that part of Pacific
Moving on from past if we could deploy couple of P8I and Kamorta-class corvette in that region operating from Australia we would be able to keep eye on PRC's activity in IOR.
It will also send a message to PRC, if you can come to our backyard; we can also come to your backyard.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Country flag

China’s Bid for Global Hegemony: One Base at a Time

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Aussies were right Indians were the ones who defeated Japanese in Southeast Asia
under the British flag.
Helped by the amrikis and ofcourse the venerable royal navy.
Haha , the common wealth strikes back
4d3a045fd1732f21ab44314bc40a5144.jpg

indian navy officers on deck of royal indian navy ship Delhi .
images (12) (20).jpeg

Indian navy officers, with royal Australian navy officers on deck of a talwar class friagte in Sydney harbor

mokoman

Country flag

yes burger people are hypocrites .

but thats just how world works , guy with bigger gun is always right .

American wanting a rule based order is based on the idea that "america rules fuck yea"

if Chinese made a security pact with Sri lanka or Maldives tommorrow , everyone will be crying in india-china thread.

America asshole - yes , but China bigger asshole .
IMHO all this is good for India , i hope they do build a naval base there :megusta: , time west sees China as a threat.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Think over it Indians, replace japnese with the Chinese
Think over it
IndiaThinkItOver.jpg

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Budden will announce that they will support AUS , AUS goes to war and budden announces... I meant our moral support is with Australian & solomen patriots. We will watch from far away but will not send our armed forces for fear of ecalalation...

AUS's will be next chinese colony ...

Ah... I remember UKRAINE.. LOL

China will than go and annexe Taiwan... cycle continues......

that's what history of US is ... they typically throw their allies to dogs first and watch the show with best Ringside view...
US never threw security treaty allies under the bus, any evidence to the contrary?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
US never threw security treaty allies under the bus, any evidence to the contrary?
Sir, what Is your opinion about india entering a formal security pact with usa ?
I agree that usa never threw any country which had security pact with it under the bus.
Thye arrive late , but when they arrive aka the Americans, they arrive in force.

maximus777

Country flag

US won’t rule out military action if China establishes base in Solomon Islands
Against whom? CCP or Solomon islands? If against CCP, then what is the guarantee that it will stay confined to just the islands and not spread into the SCS or Indo-Pacific regions?

mokoman

Country flag
Against whom? CCP or Solomon islands? If against CCP, then what is the guarantee that it will stay confined to just the islands and not spread into the SCS or Indo-Pacific regions?
:hmm: they will do a naval blockade around soloman island against Chinese ships .

CCP wont have balls to take action against US or Australia .

still i doubt any Chinese naval base will come up there . solomon will change its mind or there will be "regime change"

Country flag
First solomon islands (lesser of 2 evils) . Then CCP demon one day will be slain.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles