US to supply Amraam 7 missile to Pakistan

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
It’s such a fake country. They supplied Pakistan, which was a military dictatorship under both Ayub and Yahya Khan throughout the 1960s, while claiming to oppose Communism hahah. I seriously hope India takes Russia’s side.
Yes buddy, that's a fact! These Americans are always like that! This people are backstabbers who will do things behind your back. I too want that Russia and India be on the Same Side too, Russians are atleast far more Trustworthy than these Americans nonetheless. Anyways now the Americans know that they will require us to Counter China so that's They are Pampering us or else it would be a different case(I can Assure you from My Side)

Chimaji Appa

Yes buddy, that's a fact! These Americans are always like that! This people are backstabbers who will do things behind your back. I too want that Russia and India be on the Same Side too, Russians are atleast far more Trustworthy than these Americans nonetheless. Anyways now the Americans know that they will require us to Counter China so that's They are Pampering us or else it would be a different case(I can Assure you from My Side)
We need to make alliance with China. Why fight such a fruitless war with our own neighbors?

Super Flanker

Country flag
We need to make alliance with China. Why fight such a fruitless war with our own neighbors?
Alliance with China? I don't see the Possibility of something like happening in my opinion, I don't frankly speaking, China is our No.1 enemy right now! Alliance with Them is not gonna happen anytime soon.

Chimaji Appa

Alliance with China? I don't see the Possibility of something like happening in my opinion, I don't frankly speaking, China is our No.1 enemy right now! Alliance with Them is not gonna happen anytime soon.
China is going to surpass US by 2030. Yes, China alliance sounds ridiculous, but these Americans are trying to literally create a power vacuum by putting on superpowe against another.

Super Flanker

Country flag
China is going to surpass US by 2030. Yes, China alliance sounds ridiculous, but these Americans are trying to literally create a power vacuum by putting on superpowe against another.
I agree with you on that.
I am aware that americans are using us for their own Benefit to say the least.
Americans know very well that they can't defeat China on their own so they are using us indians in helping them to do their dirty work for them.
Alliance with China, as much as we want something like that to happen, I highly Doubt it will happen for some time.
Let's see what the Future holds for all our Countries.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

You're more angry at a country that is not intentionally trying to subvert India while another truly aggressive and offensive country against India, which is trying to encircle India, grab Indian territory, and has in fact only recently and directly killed Indian troops is more alliance worthy? :creepy:

Man you're confused! If your opinions is shared by Indian leaders past and present then that explains it... Wtf! :bplease:

Chimaji Appa

You're more angry at a country that is not intentionally trying to subvert India while another truly aggressive and offensive country against India, which is trying to encircle India, grab Indian territory, and has in fact only recently and directly killed Indian troops is more alliance worthy? :creepy:

Man you're confused! If your opinions is shared by Indian leaders past and present then that explains it... Wtf! :bplease:
I don’t support China but I hate these two bit mental games America is playing. They supported a country that did an ethnic cleansing of our own people in 71. Now they are threatening sanctions on us for an arms deal. None of them are alliance worthy.

Super Flanker

Country flag
I don’t support China but I hate these two bit mental games America is playing. They supported a country that did an ethnic cleansing of our own people in 71. Now they are threatening sanctions on us for an arms deal. None of them are alliance worthy.
Bro to be honest. That's just the Modern World of today.
Im today's world, no country is your best friend or your worst enemy, all that matters is Self Interest of your country.
US is also the same but they are far better than China at the Most.
We can never have peace or an Alliance With a country like China who is trying to illegally some of our Land aka Territory from us, and frequently attack our troops! No making alliance with China! Never Gonna happen for a long time! Nothing more to comment on this.

Chimaji Appa

Bro to be honest. That's just the Modern World of today.
Im today's world, no country is your best friend or your worst enemy, all that matters is Self Interest of your country.
US is also the same but they are far better than China at the Most.
We can never have peace or an Alliance With a country like China who is trying to illegally some of our Land aka Territory from us, and frequently attack our troops! No making alliance with China! Never Gonna happen for a long time! Nothing more to comment on this.
Chinese can’t invade us again like they in 62 anyway. They don’t want another repeat of 67.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

That's nothing personal. The US has no choice but to keep on engaging Pakistan. But judging from US official comments there's no love for Pakistan. It's a case of "keep your friends close and your enemy closer." Thete are other ways to subvert Pakistan.

There are 2 powers right now that Pakistan leaches on, US and China. Between these two powers India has more chance of closely engaging with the US than China (you give up your territory and pride if you want Chinese engagement). And, a rational and cold xalculation mean that if you want to hamoer Oakistani diplomatic cover, economic and military support then you can best do it by working clisely with America. America gave India an opportunity to kick Pakistan in the butt by offering tge whole F-16 manufacturing facility. But India seems to give more weight to relitigating old rivalries....

Chimaji Appa

That's nothing personal. The US has no choice but to keep on engaging Pakistan. But judging from US official comments there's no love for Pakistan. It's a case of "keep your friends close and your enemy closer." Thete are other ways to subvert Pakistan.

There are 2 powers right now that Pakistan leaches on, US and China. Between these two powers India has more chance of closely engaging with the US than China (you give up your territory and pride if you want Chinese engagement). And, a rational and cold xalculation mean that if you want to hamoer Oakistani diplomatic cover, economic and military support then you can best do it by working clisely with America. America gave India an opportunity to kick Pakistan in the butt by offering tge whole F-16 manufacturing facility. But India seems to give more weight to relitigating old rivalries....
The only way I’d ever support a Chinese engagement is IF they return entire Aksai Chin and agree to zero encroachments on our territory.

It’s weird becuase everytime something big happens on the broder, the pressure is on India step down from the rest of the world. Balakot showed that we are done taking orders and will handle matters our own way.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Chinese can’t invade us again like they in 62 anyway. They don’t want another repeat of 67.
What I said it that there is a possibility that relations between India and China might get better in the Near future but the Current scenario is not very good and I don't see the Possibility of it happening anytime soon to be honest.
We need to be very careful in geopolitics here. I don't have much to say here so have a nice day.

Chimaji Appa

What I said it that there is a possibility that relations between India and China might get better in the Near future but the Current scenario is not very good and I don't see the Possibility of it happening anytime soon to be honest.
We need to be very careful in geopolitics here. I don't have much to say here so have a nice day.
Agreed.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The only way I’d ever support a Chinese engagement is IF they return entire Aksai Chin and agree to zero encroachments on our territory.
There's zero chance it will happen.

It’s weird becuase everytime something big happens on the broder, the pressure is on India step down from the rest of the world. Balakot showed that we are done taking orders and will handle matters our own way.
It's not about taking orders or whatever, it's about how savy one is in playing its strengths. Just look at Israel.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles