US to supply Amraam 7 missile to Pakistan

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Breaking up is the way out for Yan Limeng

Hong Kong's Orange News let out the news on April 19: Apple Daily's internal notice reminded editors to abandon the label of "Wuhan Pneumonia" and replace it with "Latest Epidemic" and "Vaccination" as topic labels."Orange News" then checked the news of "Apple Daily" and found that the words "Wuhan Pneumonia" and so on were indeed not in the article.

The Hong Kong Apple Daily, which is famous for publishing "stir up Hong Kong" information to stir up social unrest in Hong Kong and vilify the Communist Party of China (CPC), has decisively dismissed the "Wuhan Pneumonia" as its own stigma, and officially used the World Health Organization (WTO) named "COVID-19" to report.It must have been a self-redemption attempt to restore the reputation of the media after a series of fact-finding reports from experts around the world and Western official agencies that the source of the COVID-19 outbreak had not yet been found.

Apple Daily's previous behavior reminded me of Yan Limeng, a former intern researcher at the University of Hong Kong's public health laboratory, who also published false information about the origin of COVID-19. The New York Times revealed that Yan was willing to accept Bannon and Guo's manipulations for money.Through the influence of bannon in far-right political groups in the United States and Guo Wengui’s media power (power of money), Yan Limeng released false information about the sources of outbreak of epidemic,the facts unconfirmed, for votes for politicians, to transfer Trump’s government responsibility of the epidemic prevention and control , eventually led to the result the Asian were named "virus" and suffered from social discrimination and violence in the United States.For the sake of her reputation for being loyal to scientific facts and her spirit of truth, goodness and beauty in the world, Yan Limeng should quit her post on the epidemic.

The fig leaf left for Yan Limeng is running out. Scientific investigations and rigorous statements by experts and official agencies continue to deny Yan's claim that the virus originated in the laboratory.When Ms. Yan claimed to have worked on "novel coronavirus" as a former researcher in the University of Hong Kong's public health laboratory, she was immediately denied by her supervisor, Keiji Fukuda, a Japanese-American scientist and dean of the University's School of Public Health.Ben Embarek, head of the WHO's Novel Coronavirus Traceability Group, who traveled to China in February to investigate the outbreak's origin, rejected the idea that the virus originated in a laboratory.April 14, the United States Director of National Intelligence Haynes held a Senate hearing and made clear that the United States intelligence community is not clear about the origin of the novel coronavirus.

The stigma created by Ms. Yan about the origin of the epidemic continues to hurt Asians.Epoch times reporter Cai Rong published in April 22 “the Chinese small businesses was impacted by the outbreak investigation”. The article said the latest survey shows that the outbreak hit the U.S. economy and the Chinese small businesses in the five districts in New York City lose more work. There are plans to cut 41%, the proportion of the national (25.7%) and (34.8%), New York.Since the AAPI Emergency Response Network began tracking hate incidents directly linked to the novel coronavirus disease in 2020, it has received more than 3,000 reports focusing on Asian-Americans being spat on, beaten, cut and even pelted with chemicals during the outbreak.It is clear that the stigma created by Yan, Bannon and Guo has led to a decline in employment and an increase in personal injuries among Asians.

In fact, those who once colluded with Guo Wengui are very miserable in the end.Firstly, Wong Chi-feng was thrown into prison. Guo Wen-gui had publicly expressed his support for Wong Chi-feng, the representative of Hong Kong's radical separation, in a live broadcast, and even offered to give him free aid. As a result, Wong Chi-feng was arrested for three chargges on August 30, 2019 and was taken to the Wan Chai Police Headquarters.Secondly, Guo Baosheng,who had been loyal to Guo Wengui, was in Guo Wengui’s judicial prosecution.Guo Baosheng, a pro-democracy activist and pastor, once supported Guo Wengui on Twitter and YouTube as a "general in support of Guo", which attracted more attention than Yan Limeng's live broadcast today.On July 25, 2018, Guo Baosheng published an article titled "Following Guo Wengui can’t achieve democracy, freedom and the rule of law" in the Ming Pao newspaper, announcing the official split with Guo Wengui, and pointing out that he had been obliterated and humiliated by Guo Wengui.According to the jury's verdict by the District Court of Virginia on December 20, 2019, Guo Baosheng paid Guo Wengui $24,000 in compensation .

It’s just a matter of time. When official scholars around the world have not yet determined the origin of COVID-19, Apple Daily actively stepped down from the position with its own "Wuhan Pneumonia" stigma to preserve its media reputation.Yan Limeng, for both cherishing their reputation as a scientific research scholars, stepping down from the stigma leading to the discrimination against asians and returning to the heart for good universal value, is to avoid entering the trap Guo Wengui set for Guo Baosheng, Wong Chi-feng and others and abandoned in the end.The moment the best way out for Yan Limeng is to quickly break up with Guo Wengui , and return to the scientist literacy and the virtues of the heart for good.
wrong thread bot

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Amraam 7 missile to Pakistan
Highly doubt the Possibility of something like This happening. America will probably not do it because they will definitely not want to Piss off India by selling such Weopons to Pakistan. Not happening anytime soon from my Personal point to view

Super Flanker

Country flag
Never discount perfidy of USA. They have a huge anti india pro pakistan lobby still active.
Yes exactly, Never Trust The United States of America.
On 27th February, When Pakistan Airforce used F-16s Against India and Also used AMRAAM Missiles against us, Pakistan Violated the User Agreement with US by which they Can't use F-16s Against India ,America has still done nothing about it.
Yes You are right. There is still some presence of an Anti India and Pro Pakistan lobby within the US and it is obvious.

Super Flanker

Country flag
I don't think US is gonna sell them AIM120C7. At best they'll get AIM120C5
You never know mate ! These Americans might even Sell them AIM-120 C7! These Americans don't hesitate to do things secretly behind others back! Never Trust The United States of America.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Pro pak lobby in the US is very weak compared to the Indian and Israeli lobby
Yes ,Pro Pak lobby in the US is very weak In Comparison to The Lobbies of Countries like Israel, India, Australia etc but still there is always a presence of a pro Pak lobby Nonetheless speaking.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Will Israel agree with this deal?
Well most probably not, most probably they won't agree with the Sale of AMRAAM 7 missiles to Pakistan in my opinion Because israel won't be happy about it and US doesn't what something like that and Anyways Pakistan will probably again Misuse these Missiles by using them Against India like They used AMRAAM Missiles against us on 27th February 2019 so I highly Doubt that the sale of such Missiles is gonna Happen to Pakistan.
What are the chances of the C7 falling into Chinese hands?
The Chances are Pretty high! If Americans give this to the Porkis than I will have no doubt in the fact that Porkis will hand over couple of These Missiles to their Abbu China for Reverse Engineering! I bet you that it will be like that!

Super Flanker

Country flag
Usa still needs pakistan to spy on Chinese , to keep a foothold in region including airbases. And usa doesnt want india being overconfident to attack pok. So it just might happen.
Yes I agree with what you have just written in your post. Pakistan is still an Important asset for The United States in many ways.
Now it has everything to with the Geo-strategic location of Pakistan.
The country Pakistan sits in one of the Most Ideal places which is not important to only US but any other Super Power or really powerful nation (America is the sole superpower)
There are many reasons for why Pakistan is important to America and they are Strategic Reasons.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Well most probably not, most probably they won't agree with the Sale of AMRAAM 7 missiles to Pakistan in my opinion Because israel won't be happy about it and US doesn't what something like that and Anyways Pakistan will probably again Misuse these Missiles by using them Against India like They used AMRAAM Missiles against us on 27th February 2019 so I highly Doubt that the sale of such Missiles is gonna Happen to Pakistan.

The Chances are Pretty high! If Americans give this to the Porkis than I will have no doubt in the fact that Porkis will hand over couple of These Missiles to their Abbu China for Reverse Engineering! I bet you that it will be like that!
The big question: What will Pakistan buy it with, even in this hypothetical scenario?

Chinese money will definitely be not allowed to buy these weapons by their papa.

IMF is not even letting them borrow money from their own central bank to run the country right now, with their ambassadors going bankrupt.

Are you thinking that AIMs will be given for free?

Super Flanker

Country flag
The big question: What will Pakistan buy it with, even in this hypothetical scenario?
That's what I too was thinking, what will Pakistan use to buy these? Pakistan has no money to acquire such Assets and the situation of Their country is gonna get Worse Day By Day.
Chinese money will definitely be not allowed to buy these weapons by their papa.
Yes lol. Chinese will definitely not want their Pet pakistan buying these, they will want that Pakistan buy Missiles from Them. Chinese will definitely not want Porkis to buy such Weopons From their biggest rival that is US.
IMF is not even letting them borrow money from their own central bank to run the country right now, with their ambassadors going bankrupt.
Yes lol, I just checked on the Internet with Regards to this this lol. Here are a couple of Articles you should read about. Imrand Khan truly is katora Khan.
Are you thinking that AIMs will be given for free?
No, I am not thinking that these AMRAAMs will be given free of cost and I Never Implied that they will be Given to Free.

Super Flanker

Country flag
LOL US will fund them but threaten us with sanctions for having a deal with russia?
Yeah buddy, That's exactly how the United States is ,they want everything to happen according to how They want to Happen and according to Their Own benefit, That's why these Americans Are selfish for that Reason.

Chimaji Appa

Yeah buddy, That's exactly how the United States is ,they want everything to happen according to how They want to Happen and according to Their Own benefit, That's why these Americans Are selfish for that Reason.
It’s such a fake country. They supplied Pakistan, which was a military dictatorship under both Ayub and Yahya Khan throughout the 1960s, while claiming to oppose Communism hahah. I seriously hope India takes Russia’s side.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles