US Navy Violates Indian EEZ with Recent FONOP

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag

We have our PLI schemes and MEIS schemes, Japan does this, I'm sure Australia is also looking to delink their mineral export market from China.

Americunts are least bothered aside from "bringing back" semiconductor foundries which they already have in their country.
Joe biden is not even taking china seriously whereas he is seeing russia as biggest . He must allow india to buy s 400 because we going to use it against pakistan and chinese air aggression

IndianYonko

Country flag
Joe biden is not even taking china seriously whereas he is seeing russia as biggest . He must allow india to buy s 400 because we going to use it against pakistan and chinese air aggression
Bhai mere; Russia is uncle Sams boogeyman. Why s400, why not THAAD or some other.

sorcerer

Country flag
India must re-evaluate ties with US after EEZ trespass: China media | India News - Times of India

HAHA...Look whose talking.
This is what chinese wants and USA gave it to them chinese.
such a nice slave biden is.

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
India must re-evaluate ties with US after EEZ trespass: China media | India News - Times of India

HAHA...Look whose talking.
This is what chinese wants and USA gave it to them chinese.
such a nice slave biden is.
Seriously you are now going to trust chinese media , they can write anything

sorcerer

Country flag
Seriously you are now going to trust chinese media , they can write anything
Im not trusting chinese media. YOu would have gotten it if you read what I wrote.
I said..them US gave chinese the reason which is obvious which china will use craft fully create anti US sentiments in india.
That was the point.
Never give your enemies an upper hand be it even for propaganda...

Right before biden visits china, he creates a situation for India and the quad.
Wow!

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Im not trusting chinese media. YOu would have gotten it if you read what I wrote.
I said..them US gave chinese the reason which is obvious which china will use craft fully create anti US sentiments in india.
That was the point.
Never give your enemies an upper hand be it even for propaganda...

Right before biden visits china, he creates a situation for India and the quad.
Wow!
Specially chinese a$$ locker pravin shawney will propagate his ideas on india US relations and the problem is that he is pro chinese he even know very that china backstabbed india in 1962 but still he favours china

sorcerer

Country flag
Specially chinese a$$ locker pravin shawney will propagate his ideas on india US relations and the problem is that he is pro chinese he even know very that china backstabbed india in 1962 but still he favours china
in the coming days..chinese stooges in Indian media will have a field day in doing what they do best.
What USA did in real world can never be justified in Indian minds.

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
in the coming days..chinese stooges in Indian media will have a field day in doing what they do best.
What USA did in real world can never be justified in Indian minds.
I think media outlets like wion must speak against this chinese anti american propaganda for example this recent FONOP is matter between india and america and they know very how to solve these so some countries specially china don't take this seriously

shade

Country flag
But some of them still have colonial minds

View attachment 85300
The colonial memeset is just cope by these wh*tes, wherever they may be and whoever they may be.
Most of their countries are drowning in immigrants of all kinds, aside from immigrants taken in during the 60's who have higher TFR than the natives.
And don't get me even started on Mutterica.

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Same with American fake news media you can't trust them, they can write anything.
Same with BBC and Al Jazeera. Al Jazeera bahut hi toxic hai I mean they use to show porkistani nuclear like they are working for peace and they will show india like india going to destroy every country on planet

SavageKing456

Country flag
CNN is not just a propaganda outlet but a mouthpiece of deepstate. What you read on CNN is what deepstate is thinking. They got rid of Trump now Modi is their new target. DemonRats will leave no stone unturned to go after Indian gov. Western propaganda outlets will run fake news stories on India. Hollywood will make another slumdog millionaire type movie.

Sometime ago I read on one of their propaganda outlets, that Trump is their main target once he is gone they will go after Putin, Bolsonaro and Modi. They are already creating all sorts of problems in Russia. Anti-Russian propaganda is in full swing. Slowly they will turn their guns towards Modi and India.

Deepstate and liberal cabal hate RW patriot leaders everywhere. They want leftist, globalist who go with their agenda. Tough times ahead.
After all the reptilian conspiracy might be true bwahahaha

HitmanBlood

Country flag
Same with BBC and Al Jazeera. Al Jazeera bahut hi toxic hai I mean they use to show porkistani nuclear like they are working for peace and they will show india like india going to destroy every country on planet
Brits and Qatari have deep ties with Murican deepstate. Their media too does what CIA tells them to do.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
IMO, most of the riots in India is organised by the CIA cash stash.
umrians maintain a good jihadi network in india.
Why would they do that? I may not like the Muricans, but they have literal zero need to do that. For them, the biggest threat right now is China, and to counter China, they need India, as India is the only country with the requisite population and military strength, coupled with military strength. Why would they want to weaken an ally? Do consider the motive before accusing someone/some country of doing something.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles