US - Iran Conflict 2020

Eastman

Country flag
The C&C of Iranian IADs has air traffic control hooked into it. There is no way the top of the command chain would authorise it. This was a lower level buffoon making a stupid decision based on fear.
Iran doesn't have unified C&C, thier ADS act as area defense for certain strategic locations. Inter communication level certainly not like P5

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Iran doesn't have unified C&C, thier ADS act as area defense for certain strategic locations. Inter communication level certainly not like P5
The C&C has an ATC picture of the airspace, the battery commanders do not. They are supposed to request authorisation to fire and C&C will check if it is an airliner or not. This system clearly broke down.

Wisemarko

Country flag
Oh so now you are a pacifist. Good turn around from initial bravado.

I'm laughing at the irony of it all. It is USA which fostered Taliban and Al quida at first place. Now don't cry if your own progeny is Hurting you.

It is American hypocrisy which has unleashed terrorism on world. Sad thing is that American are still playing the same duplicitous game. Still supporting Saudi and paki regimes.

There will be more American deaths as a result of this and nothing could be done other than laughing to sheer stupidity of it all.
US is neither pacifist nor docile. Definitely more intelligent than India. Worry about India dude, specifically when comes to securing its interests- every insult to India has gone unanswered in last 20 years except recent strikes in Pakistan. (I am a fan of Modi)- finally an Indian politician with spine.

Also, India is full with people like you who on one side want India to be aggressive about it’s foreign policy, but when seeing the effects of those policies, hide behind criticism and prejudice. There is always a cost to be aggressor and US has paid it- but it does not take away the American willingness to be aggressive and to do what’s needed to be done. Iran is next and you will see that soon.

Come back to me when you can punish a single mastermind of Mumbai attacks. Till then keep your fantasies to yourself.

Last edited:

Wisemarko

Country flag
You sound very racially minded for thinking Vedic = Indian.

See you hate the fact that we point out your genocide of 3 continents and enslavement of two!

How dare you try to lecture others on morals
I can lecture anyone I want just like you can show your gutter language to anyone you want. Genocide is sadly a side effect of conquest- intentional or not. There is nothing to hate about it because it is the fact. India probably doesn’t know that because it was always the conquered not the conquering.

Jameson Emoni

RADARs have receivers that receive reflected radio waves. Then the receivers process those reflected waves to determine the shape of the reflector object (aircraft, ship, etc.). And if needed the RADAR system determines the co-ordinates by plotting the object in a frame of reference.

So it is quite possible for an attacking EW platform to directly feed radio signals into the receivers of a victim RADAR system. This means that a RADAR operator can be fooled into believing that he is locking on a fighter aircraft while in reality he is locking on a civilian aircraft.

Jatt.ak47

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I can lecture anyone I want just like you can show your gutter language to anyone you want. Genocide is sadly a side effect of conquest- intentional or not. There is nothing to hate about it because it is the fact. India probably doesn’t know that because it was always the conquered not the conquering.
You're definitely not a native English speaker.
Some ricebag lecturing us..

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Attachments

Eastman

Country flag
The C&C has an ATC picture of the airspace, the battery commanders do not. They are supposed to request authorisation to fire and C&C will check if it is an airliner or not. This system clearly broke down.
Does Iran deploys an Network centric C&C, to begin with.

Jatt.ak47

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
because it is the fact

Foreign manner of speech.

show your gutter language

Language as a visual vs abstract medium is what separates E Asian diagram writing from alphabets.

"India is full with people"

I'd guess you're from Taiwan.

IndianHawk

Country flag
US is neither pacifist nor docile. Definitely more intelligent than India. Worry about India dude, specifically when comes to securing its interests- every insult to India has gone unanswered in last 20 years except recent strikes in Pakistan. (I am a fan of Modi)- finally an Indian politician with spine.

Also, India is full with people like you who on one side want India to be aggressive about it’s foreign policy, but when seeing the effects of those policies, hide behind criticism and prejudice. There is always a cost to be aggressor and US has paid it- but it does not take away the American willingness to be aggressive and to do what’s needed to be done. Iran is next and you will see that soon.

Come back to me when you can punish a single mastermind of Mumbai attacks. Till then keep your fantasies to yourself.
A lot of people connected to Mumbai attack organisations were blown out in balakot.

People like me are very clear that you can't have good terrorist and bad terrorist policy. USA is so intelligent that is can't see that Taliban leadership is residing in Pakistan?? Iran is next for what ?? Next battleground for countess American dead just like Afghanistan??

What will USA do if Iranian leaders also hide in Pakistan just like Taliban?? Nothing!!

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Does Iran deploys an Network centric C&C, to begin with.
They do have a military intranet. When dealing with antiquated Russian systems it is on the level of text message commands. Their ATC is up to modern standards being able to display and overlay from a network of radars. They rely on this for detection far more than their military radars. They will use this information to relay commands to battery commanders as to what they can and can't shoot at.

bhramos

Country flag
The missiles used by Iran in destroying the USA army base in Iraq is the least powerful type of missiles Iran has. Iran used about 12 Shahab-1 (Fateh-110) missiles.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Video taken from inside of the American base in #Iraq, shows massive destruction after #Iran’s missile strike.
This is Released by State Run Iranian TV Channel so don’t put much stock into what they are saying. The Americans will fix up the base in know time and restart combat operations in Iraq and Syria.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles