US - Iran Conflict 2020

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Iran just shelled another base... I guess Trump is all talk no action.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Iraqi Prime Minster Abdul Mahdi explained:

“… I visited China and signed an important agreement with them to undertake the construction instead (of an American company). Upon my return, Trump called me to ask me to reject this agreement. When I refused, he threatened to unleash huge demonstrations against me that would end my premiership.

“Huge demonstrations against me duly materialized and Trump called again to threaten that if I did not comply with his demands, then he would have Marine snipers on tall buildings target protesters and security personnel alike in order to pressure me. I refused again and handed in my resignation. To this day the Americans insist on us rescinding our deal with the Chinese.

“After this, when our Minister of Defense publicly stated that a third party was targeting both protestors and security personnel alike (just as Trump had threatened, he would do), I received a new call from Trump threatening to kill both me and the Minister of Defense if we kept on talking about this ‘third party’.

“I was supposed to meet him [Soleimani] later in the morning when he was killed. He came to deliver a message from Iran in response to the message we had delivered to the Iranians from the Saudis (as part of a peace initiative).”

https://www.unz.com/kbarrett/trumps-killing-of-soleimani-new-worst-mistake-in-us-history/

FREEDOM

Definitely fake news. As usual with half-truths (US pressure against China) and complete falsehoods (US Marines killing innocent anti-Iraqi government protesters).

US Marines would never target protesters, ever. Look for the case Eddie Gallagher Navy Seals commander in Iraq that has been charged with war crimes for killing an ISIS fighter in his custody. His whole team practically testified against him. But crazy Trump intervened and 1 team who testified under immunity acted as the fall guy during the last minute for his commander.

Later on Gallagher's teammates went on record against their commander's war crimes.

What motivated fellow SEALs to dime out Eddie Gallagher?
https://www.navytimes.com/news/your...ted-fellow-seals-to-dime-out-eddie-gallagher/

Instead it was Iranian backed paramilitaries upon direction of Soleimani that targetted the Iraqi protesters since according to him that's how they do it in Iraq.

Exclusive: Iran-backed militias deployed snipers in Iraq protests - sources
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1WW0B1

Last edited:

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Questions on UNCLOS is under UNCLOS arbitral body. You're a f#cking theft and bully. Malaysia and Indonesia at least are not putting up with your land grabbings!

You're lucky you were able to buy a trsitor in Duterte. But he will not last long!

UNCLOS , you see , United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea , but , this court is not belong to UN , Do you think it has legal effect ?

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
UNCLOS , you see , United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea , but , this court is not belong to UN , Do you think it has legal effect ?
Of course it belongs to UN. Who created UNCLOS in the first place? Just look at its nane: "UN"CLOS - UNITED NATIONS-CLOS. And China participated in it bringing its manufactured map wet with coffee or tea perhaps to make it look ancient... of course it has binding effects. But how to enforce the ruling against China is another story.

Btw, this is OT so I will no longer reply on this topic.

Last edited:

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
China participated in it bringing its manufactured map wet with coffee or tea perhaps to make it look ancient... of course it has binding effects. But how to enforce the ruling against China is another story.

Do you thinks Duterte be dumber than you ?

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Do you thinks Duterte be dumber than you ?
He is not dumber than me, he is merely a traitor driven by greed/money (from China) and whose mind is already on the brink of mental break down thus does not know where his loyalties are due to Fyntanyl addiction! (Fyntanyl supplied again by China!)

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
He is not dumber than me, he is merely a traitor driven by greed/money (from China) and whose mind is already on the brink of mental break down thus does not know where his loyalties are due to Fyntanyl addiction! (Fyntanyl supplied again by China!)
So is he must going to declare war with China and then be defeated by China ?

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Of course it belongs to UN. Who created UNCLOS in the first place? Just look at its nane: "UN"CLOS - UNITED NATIONS-CLOS. And China participated in it bringing its manufactured map wet with coffee or tea perhaps to make it look ancient... of course it has binding effects. But how to enforce the ruling against China is another story.

The law is belong to UN , but the court do not belong to UN , do you understand?

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You don't have to declare war with China to prptect our interest. We have only to work with allies to enforce the UNCLOS ruling. But Duterte constantly berates the US while bowing down to China. F#cking traitor!

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You don't have to declare war with China to prptect our interest. We have only to work with allies to enforce the UNCLOS ruling. But Duterte constantly berates the US while bowing down to China. F#cking traitor!
A fake court's ruling ? Not one country will support Philippine.

And USA have a military base in The Philippines , don't worry , USA support you , and fight for Philippine about enforce the UNCLOS ruling .

Waanar

Country flag
The law is belong to UN , but the court do not belong to UN , do you understand?

And USA have a military base in The Philippines , don't worry , USA support you , and fight for Philippine about enforce the UNCLOS ruling .
The absolutely warm,smelly pile of FUCK does this have to do with Iran-US conflict?

Dude, you wanna take out your own pile of international trash anywhere, battle it out in the DMs or make your own thread. Trust me, we will appreciate that.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

And USA have a military base in The Philippines , don't worry , USA will protect you , and fight for Philippine.
The absolutely warm,smelly pile of FUCK does this have to do with Iran-US conflict?

Dude, you wanna take out your own pile of international trash anywhere, battle it out in the DMs or make your own thread. Trust me, we will appreciate that.
That guy start first , my friend.

Wisemarko

Country flag
Haha Taliban is still killing American soldiers in Afghanistan. Taliban leadership is safe inside porkistan. Your loyal Saudis funded all dead in 9/11 . But delusion is strong lol.
If you have discovered the surest way to destroy Taliban please call 202-456-1111, ask for the president and give your solution.

You are laughing at the fact that Islamic terrorists are attacking and killing not only the Americans but also all Indian sympathizers, non-Muslims and anyone who tries to lift that god forsaken country out of it misery. You should be laughing at your own misery because Taliban victory is a grave loss to India.

US has and always will terminate identified immediate threats to her interests. Do not worry about that. War causes attrition and ability to sustain casualties is the key to ultimate win.

Does Indian history emphasize aggression as a solution to problems? I don’t think so. That probably is the insight for outsiders that why not a single mastermind of Mumbai attacks is brought to justice.

Wisemarko

Country flag
Liberalism is abrahamic reductionism.

You are HinduPhobic.

Not in Canada, All land belong to Vedic people why are you implying our values are not welcome there?

You are racist towards Dharmic faiths and in favor of western hegemony.

You attain the rank of ******.
Western Hegemony exists because people like you help it spread. Thank you for your service!

See, if you are the face of Vedic people then anyone with sense of self respect would not follow Vedics. I think even vedics may start looking someone else to follow. Lol... some people are born idiots, some act hard to achieve idiocy- stop acting hard.

Not in Canada,eh? So, where is your love for your own Vedic flag? Or it’s just all gutter mouth and no action...Also, if all land belongs to vedics, try come get it. Start with Chinese occupied Tibet.

IndianHawk

Country flag
If you have discovered the surest way to destroy Taliban please call 202-456-1111, ask for the president and give your solution.

You are laughing at the fact that Islamic terrorists are attacking and killing not only the Americans but also all Indian sympathizers, non-Muslims and anyone who tries to lift that god forsaken country out of it misery. You should be laughing at your own misery because Taliban victory is a grave loss to India.

US has and always will terminate identified immediate threats to her interests. Do not worry about that. War causes attrition and ability to sustain casualties is the key to ultimate win.

Does Indian history emphasize aggression as a solution to problems? I don’t think so. That probably is the insight for outsiders that why not a single mastermind of Mumbai attacks is brought to justice.
Oh so now you are a pacifist. Good turn around from initial bravado.

I'm laughing at the irony of it all. It is USA which fostered Taliban and Al quida at first place. Now don't cry if your own progeny is Hurting you.

It is American hypocrisy which has unleashed terrorism on world. Sad thing is that American are still playing the same duplicitous game. Still supporting Saudi and paki regimes.

There will be more American deaths as a result of this and nothing could be done other than laughing to sheer stupidity of it all.

Jatt.ak47

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Western Hegemony exists because people like you help it spread. Thank you for your service!

See, if you are the face of Vedic people then anyone with sense of self respect would not follow Vedics. I think even vedics may start looking someone else to follow. Lol... some people are born idiots, some act hard to achieve idiocy- stop acting hard.

Not in Canada,eh? So, where is your love for your own Vedic flag? Or it’s just all gutter mouth and no action...Also, if all land belongs to vedics, try come get it. Start with Chinese occupied Tibet.
You sound very racially minded for thinking Vedic = Indian and talking about Tibet.

I would think the freak-show of trans-sexuals you have and westerners like Churchill would turn all away from the west||

See you hate the fact that we point out your genocide of 3 continents and enslavement of two!

How dare you try to lecture others on morals.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles