US Deep State

pmaitra

Wasn`t ut was coined by chairman of Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Jim O'Neill, between who added South africa too BRIC and why

Between i think "Goldman Sachs" is too part of so called deep state

I think every country has deep state .its member are part of every important institute of country or they rope people who can influence gov of country
Absolutely.

As a matter of fact, I did post a link embedded in my post here in this thread: http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/us-deep-state.79248/page-2#post-1308025

Goldman Sachs, Rothchilds, and Rockefellers, and probably some other major houses are part of the Federal Reserve, so it is not inconceivable that they are part of the Deep State.

mendosa

Of course the Deep State is not a monolith. As a matter of fact, it can be a combination of various for-profit entities, whether they manufacture overpriced weapons or print pieces of paper with weird symbols on it. The only issue is, this conglomerate of entities may at times have conflicting interests. For example, I was a staunch believer in BRICS, but I have softened my support for it since I came to know about who coined the term BRICS (the term that was coined was BRIC to be precise, but that is besides the point).

You are correct, assuming what Merkel said prima facie is what is cooking in the back-burner.

Of course, right and left are both puppets to the same cabal that keep the plebs fighting while they can enjoy the life of opulence. Oh, well, loud calls of patriotism sells. Just think about it - so many American soldiers, sailors, and airmen lost their lives fighting Nazi Germany, and today, the warmonger John McCain goes to Ukraine and hangs out with the Ukro-Nazis and is applauded as a "war hero," apparently for going beyond the brief over Vietnam while in the Navy, getting shot down, and taken prisoner. In an ideal world, he would be stripped of his uniform.

You are correct, there is no permanent Deep State, and as I mentioned, participating entities' priorities change, and one thing is constant thought, that, Russia is the only country capable of challenging the US, and no, I am not talking about the nuclear warheads here.

Ideology is merely a vehicle to gather people onto one side so that they can be pushed to fight conflicts, get killed, or worse still, get maimed and become a vegetable. The ones who make war do not typically fight wars.

PRC, Pakistan, Iran, all have their own interests. The Chinese are very hard working, to the point they would make our hardest working people look like lazy bums. The Iranians are extremely proud of their heritage, and hate being referred to either as Arabs or Middle Eastern. The Pakistanis are blessed with an excellent geographical location which they can leverage easily, and are masters of keeping the right balance between the US, and PRC.

I think there is always a consistent patter if the threat is consistent. The US Deep State is not anti-Muslim. The US is pro-Sunni and anti-Shia. I also strongly believe the US Deep State, Israel, and Saudi Arabia are in bed with all the strifes going on around the world. The US Deep State has a pattern. They create chaos, in which they succeed. Then they try to control that chaos, in which they fail, without exception.

These are just my views, but feel free to add more perspectives.
What a fitting time to be discussing the US deep state. Just a few hours ago, the US has decided to withdraw from the Paris climate deal which was pushed by Obama ('pushed' would be saying it lightly. When it was being drafted, Obama administration was heard saying that they would name and shame those countries which don't participate)

You are right, the left and right are all the same and the 'deep state' narrative does hold water. Instead of looking at it as 'Obama policy which got scrapped by Trump' one could look at it as the deep state's plan all along to get people to sign an agreement with the preconceived plan of backing out of it after the next presidential elections. They did the same with the free trade deal with EU.

What they gained from this deliberate bait and switch is speculation but seems like some deep cunning thing.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
you are on ATS too?! naaiice! i keep visiting it once in a few days as one of the junctions of & part of my (ir)regular 'UFOlogy' & other High Strangeness study jaunts.

P.S. - there's some famous poster named 'pegasus' on ATS? faintly recall.
I used to contribute to ATS but stopped now as I had a scrap with the ATS management on a 9/11 topic where I had mentioned some (with evidence) who were part of the conspiracy which did not go down well with them since the same lobby was investing in the web site to keep it running!

And no, there's no poster named 'Pegasus' on ATS that I know of. It's a web site where I'm a contributor too. Here.....

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Interesting article of 01 Jun 2017....

THE DEEP STATE INSTITUTIONS THAT CONTROL AMERICA – THEY DON’T CARE WHO YOU VOTE FOR

It’s no secret that government policy is largely dictated by corporations, and the financial institutions that sit above them. We no longer live in a democracy, but rather, a “corporatocracy.” This is easy to see if you simply follow the money.

“Democracy is popular because of the illusion of choice and participation it provides, but when you live in a society in which most people’s knowledge of the world extends as far as sports, sitcoms, reality shows, and celebrity gossip, democracy becomes a very dangerous idea. Until people are properly educated and informed, instead of indoctrinated to be ignorant mindless consumers, democracy is nothing more than a clever tool used by the ruling class to subjugate the rest of of us.”

More here....http://www.collective-evolution.com...trol-america-they-dont-care-who-you-vote-for/

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
I used to contribute to ATS but stopped now as I had a scrap with the ATS management on a 9/11 topic where I had mentioned some (with evidence) who were part of the conspiracy which did not go down well with them since the same lobby was investing in the web site to keep it running!

And no, there's no poster named 'Pegasus' on ATS that I know of. It's a web site where I'm a contributor too. Here.....

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/
thanks. yes had seen the link to that website y'day shared by you.
i have earlier seen people on ATS naming/discussing about some old 'legendary' posters there who had enigma attached to them. had seen OPs of some of these enigmatic posters, & whatever they revealed was very intriguing to say the least (ofc cant comment whether entirely true or not). this was long back. i now rue on part of my lethargy for not saving those threads or names of the posters then, as i want to find them out now. thats why it occurred to me that there was someone named 'pegasus' there among such posters (probably there is, i still think; cant shake the name out of my head. could be a normal user though)......nevertheless, i dont recall if it was on ATS or on albert rosales' or lon strickler's sites, but had read about an incidence of reptilians (alpha-draconis group) using humans as pawns for some military exercise, as well as large scale urban, military/police exercises in the US last year or in 2015, the latter having some correlation with the former or something of the sort. have no clear recollection. may need to write to lon to know. anyway, all this not for this thread.

mendosa

Check the image (inset) which was used by NYT to humiliate India during the Paris climate deal.

This is the power of narratives. I'm glad we are giving it back to the Murican deep state. There are more Indians with an internet connection (450 million) than there are American citizens (300 million). If we hit them with counter propaganda, their media net will not be able to keep up with the change in global perception.

Next, we should systematically start dismantling the deep state narrative that the global American military presence is for 'moral reasons'. All the narratives of the deep state arise from their first seed, which is their assertion that USA was the good guy in WW2 and Germany was the bad guy, and whatever subsequent global order followed just happened as an extension of WW2 and so the US had no choice but to act and intervene in almost 40+ nations after WW2, to 'keep the peace' post the world war.

The moment you discredit the moral high ground of them being the good guy in WW2, the whole narrative collapses. The US deep state did things which were qualitatively and quantitatively equal to what the Germans did. The US sent Asians to concentration camps, they tested lethal vaccines on African slaves. Ironically, these are the things which the US alleges the Germans were indulging in, as an excuse for the US to intervene. Once you shatter this illusion and equate the US with Germany and state unequivocally that WW2 had nothing to do with good versus bad and that it was merely a power tussle between two equally immoral nations, the US loses all moral ground for their subsequent global deployments.

I have no idea why Indian media NEVER speaks about atrocities committed by US soldiers in Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, and other theaters but the US backed Lutyen's cabal is able to antagonize India and Israel with HD photographs of dead babies. India must start scratching old wounds and start doing documentaries on US atrocities in all the wars they were involved in. At any given point there are more than 3 million Indians living in any country on the globe you can put your finger on. That's a lot. If these expats can be linked to Indian news channels, then they social media undercurrent they can create in their respective nations will be massive.

pmaitra

Assad say’s “Trumps a Puppet” to Indian media

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad speaks about the US “Deep State” or “Deep Regime.”

Watch from @04:55 in the video. Here is a simplification of the discussion with paraphrasing.

The interviewer asks Assad that given that his government has had differences with subsequent US Administrations, whether he thinks Donald Trump is a person he could do business with. Assad responds that the problem with the US is the whole political system, and that it is not about one person. Assad says that Trump’s election has proven again that the President is just a performer, or a puppet, and that the Deep State or Deep Regime dictates to the President as to what he should be doing. Assad goes on to say that while Trump has fulfilled most of his election promises, and made 180 degree turn on many policy issues, there are some areas where Trump is not allowed to go. Assad sums it up by saying that the US Deep State does not accept partners, only puppets, followers, and proxies, and that Syria is none of those.

The interviewer tells Assad that the world was told (by whom, is not mentioned by the interviewer) about the so called chemical attack on the 4th of April (2017) and asks about the truth as per Assad’s estimation and who is responsible for the incident. Assad responds by saying that every politician will say something that is morally sound that that one would not use chemical weapons and the viewers can say that Assad is not honest. Assad then urges the interviewer to ask the question, whether it would be logical to use, if Assad at all had chemical weapons and that he does not have chemical weapons, when, (1) one week prior to that the terrorists were advancing and they didn’t use any chemical weapons, so (2) why use it when the Syrian Army was advancing and the terrorists were retreating? He also asks, why would the Syrian Army use it against the civilians, when it would make more sense to use it against the terrorists? Assad goes on to say that all these stories do not have legs to stand on. Coming to who did this, he says that the United States, along with the western states and their intelligence, and the terrorists staged it to create a pretext for an attack on Syria.

pmaitra

You did good @bhramos by posting this in the other thread. It is also refreshing to see an Indian media organization taking interest in the international affairs.

While the Government of India has a stated position of non-interference in other countries' internal affairs, I think India media should do what we call poking-the-nose, or as they say in Hindi, dunyadaari.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Check the image (inset) which was used by NYT to humiliate India during the Paris climate deal.

This is the power of narratives. I'm glad we are giving it back to the Murican deep state. There are more Indians with an internet connection (450 million) than there are American citizens (300 million). If we hit them with counter propaganda, their media net will not be able to keep up with the change in global perception.

Next, we should systematically start dismantling the deep state narrative that the global American military presence is for 'moral reasons'. All the narratives of the deep state arise from their first seed, which is their assertion that USA was the good guy in WW2 and Germany was the bad guy, and whatever subsequent global order followed just happened as an extension of WW2 and so the US had no choice but to act and intervene in almost 40+ nations after WW2, to 'keep the peace' post the world war.

The moment you discredit the moral high ground of them being the good guy in WW2, the whole narrative collapses. The US deep state did things which were qualitatively and quantitatively equal to what the Germans did. The US sent Asians to concentration camps, they tested lethal vaccines on African slaves. Ironically, these are the things which the US alleges the Germans were indulging in, as an excuse for the US to intervene. Once you shatter this illusion and equate the US with Germany and state unequivocally that WW2 had nothing to do with good versus bad and that it was merely a power tussle between two equally immoral nations, the US loses all moral ground for their subsequent global deployments.

I have no idea why Indian media NEVER speaks about atrocities committed by US soldiers in Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, and other theaters
This could be because either of two reasons or both:
1. Dog obeys master.
2. Monkey see, Monkey do.

pmaitra

1. Dog obeys master.
:rofl:

So Satish Acharya gave a reply that can be best called a tu quoque, which is just a polite way of saying, "monkey see, monkey do."

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
:rofl:

So Satish Acharya gave a reply that can be best called a tu quoque, which is just a polite way of saying, "monkey see, monkey do."
nvm; i didn't see the pic closely i guess.....

:scared1:

mendosa

1. Dog obeys master.
No, there seems to be a genuine interest in the Indian establishment to make use of the narrative machinery which was lying dormant. Last night there was a 1 hour special report on WION about Syria where they were mocking the US narrative as biased.

Check this old video of Doval saying that the government would provide moral and material support to website owners, and other civilian groups and individuals who have social media opinion making capability [timeline 17:00 onwards]. This was at a FINS meeting in 2010. Subsequently, you can see how certain forums, most notably Quora, was dragged to the right over the next 3 years.

Indians have always neglected the power of subjective things like opinion making, which the colonial powers have mastered. Indians have historically not even bothered to keep historical records of their own history so foreigners were able to change it and twist it and use it to intellectually subjugate us.

Now there is a renewed interest in India to come out of this erstwhile mindset of treating foreign information warfare as some foreigner's benign opinion which was supposed to be ignored. We are giving it back to them in their own language.

Also relevant :
Indian Space Mission, Poverty and Closet Racism - Balaji Viswanathan

Last edited:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
will this be the appropriate thread to discuss in short or in some length about Venezuela's condition/situation and the probable role of US in it?

sometime back, FM @mendosa had written this in another thread. part of the OP:

I had predicted this literally 3 years ago, but no one believed me then. I had said that the US is destabilizing South Korea (and Venezuela) and everyone said I was overstating things because of my bias against the US. Why would the US destabilize its own ally, they said.
the DNA show of Zee News had done a coverage of the Venezuelan situation some weeks back. this was probably watched by the Venezuelan govt. officials as well, following which the Venezuelan ambassador to India, Mr. Augusto Montiel, contacted the studio and met them to explain their govt's stance and reveal whats another 'reality' behind the unrest, and with evidences of support to the protesters by the US in the form of training as well as material-supplies like gas-masks, golf balls, etc. (as per him, recently a shipment from US too was seized in the country when it found such items in it). he said, that there're many pro-govt protests too going on in the country, but under pressure from the US, media of US (my take - no need for US media to be under 'pressure'. they've historically often acted as cheerleaders for american [military] campaigns) with int'l reach as well as other non-american media houses, are showing only the anti-govt ones, and that too, many of the protesters among these having been trained by US proxies, like a para-military force, who're even murdering policemen. some of the points he put forth do appear credible.

pmaitra

NSA CONCEALED RECORDS ON JFK ASSASSINATION FOR DECADES

Miriam Pensack

In 1992, Congress approved, and former President George H.W. Bush signed, the John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act. They were prodded by an Oliver Stone film on the killing released the year prior and the resulting flurry of public interest. The act mandated the disclosure of all assassination-related records no later than 25 years after its signing, by October 26, 2017 — this Thursday.
The estimated 113,000 pages of material, presently with the National Archives, are known from metadata searches to contain extensive mentions of Cuba and the former Soviet Union. Two documents provided by National Security Agency whistleblower Edward Snowden and published for the first time today further underline how closely the intelligence community has held information related to Cuba’s potential role in the killing, indicating that the NSA for decades has kept secret its efforts to monitor Cuban agents’ communications in the aftermath of the event.
According to a 2013 Washington Post-ABC News Poll, over 60 percent of Americans believe Oswald was part of a larger plot to kill the president.
According to a piece Daniel later penned for The New Republic, the revolutionary leader was lunching at his summer home in the Cuban beach town of Varadero when he learned that JFK had been shot. “Es una mala noticia” — this is bad news — Castro repeated three times over, not yet sure whether Kennedy has survived the shooting, Daniel reported.
Castro may have worried that Kennedy’s successor, Lyndon Johnson, would be more sympathetic to Cuba hawks within Kennedy’s cabinet. His concerns were well-founded; not only was the near-catastrophic U.S.-Soviet missile crisis centered on the island just 13 months past, but Defense Secretary Robert McNamara and the Joint Chiefs of Staff had been weighing the possibility of what would come to be known as Operation Northwoods, a successor to the failed Bay of Pigs invasion.
Northwoods envisioned staged aggressions and even terrorist attacks against U.S. citizens and Cuban emigrés, which would in turn be pinned on Castro, according to “Body of Secrets: Anatomy of the Ultra-Secret National Security Agency” a book by investigative reporter James Bamford.
  • It is worth nothing, that while Kennedy was sympathetic to India and wanted to supply weapons to India during the Sino-Indian War, it was Robert McNamara who blocked all efforts (he wanted to groom PRC as a counterweight to the USSR, following the Sino-Soviet Split), and no weapons eventually reached India.
The NSA’s desire in recent decades to keep details of bygone intelligence operations classified may speak to the highly sensitive content of some of the Kennedy materials. The slated release, according to Morley, includes files on top CIA officers in the ’60s and ’70s, as well as hundreds of pages on the Watergate burglars. “I have always believed that some of these documents are so sensitive and embarrassing … the agencies are going to request continued postponement,” said Morley. Some of that embarrassment lies in the intelligence community’s own ties to the five Watergate burglars, several of whom were reportedly former CIA agents or recruits.

pmaitra

CIA Considered Bombing Miami and Killing Refugees to Blame Castro
TIM ELFRINK | OCTOBER 27, 2017 | 9:06AM

Donald Trump's bold promises earlier this week to finally blow the lid off the JFK assassination mystery by declassifying reams of secret documents turned out to be a gigantic tease. The National Archives ended up making public only a fraction of the JFK documents last night.
Still, the 2,800 papers included in the new document dump confirm some salacious details of America's decades-long quest to kill or depose Fidel Castro — including a fairly shocking plan by the CIA to sow terror in Miami.
After Castro's revolution succeeded and thousands of Cubans fled to South Florida, the agency actually considered murdering a boatload of refugees, assassinating exile leaders, and planting bombs in Miami — all so Castro could be blamed for the chaos.
The basic idea was to turn world opinion against Castro and possibly justify a U.S. military invasion by pinning the atrocities on him. The details of the sinister plot are included in a summary about Operation Mongoose, a 1960 covert op hatched by the CIA under President Dwight Eisenhower with the aim of toppling Communist Cuba.
The campaign was included in a report on "pretexts" the U.S. could conjure up to justify a military intervention in Cuba. The paper was sent by Gen. Edward Landsdale, a top Cold War officer who worked with the CIA to plot out Operation Mongoose; he sent the report, which included nine other "pretexts," on April 12, 1962, to Gen. Maxwell Taylor, who would soon become chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Here's how the report described the plan:

via National Archives

Just to reiterate how crazy this idea is: The CIA thought about blowing stuff up in Florida and murdering innocent refugees simply to make Castro look bad.
Thankfully, that plot was apparently never carried out. The Mongoose doc includes other frightening plots hatched by the spooks in Washington, including an idea to use biological weapons to ruin Cuba's crops, possibly leading to famine and an uprising against Castro:

via National Archives

That plan was also apparently spitballed.
Operation Mongoose has hardly been a secret. The covert project, which for a time was headquartered in a secret base in Opa-locka, has long been studied by Cold War scholars and JFK conspiracy buffs. It's not even immediately clear whether the details about sowing terror in Miami are new, though a quick web search doesn't yield any stories about that particular idea. (Update: As some astute readers have noted, much of the newly posted Mongoose details at the National Archive were already released as part of a plot called Operation Northwoods, which President Kennedy reviewed but rejected.)
Other documents confirm some of the sillier pieces of the plot, including the CIA's infamous plans to use absurd devices, such as exploding cigars, to kill Castro. The newly released papers include reports detailing plots to use a poisoned wetsuit and an exploding seashell to murder him and describe the CIA's willingness to collaborate with the Mob to oust the Communist leader.
None of those details are particularly new — the wetsuit and seashell ideas were outlined in 1979 in a book about the CIA by Pulitzer Prize-winning author Thomas Powers.
Americans will have to wait at least another six months to find out whether the hundreds of documents the CIA refused to include in yesterday's dump include any clues as to JFK assassin Lee Harvey Oswald's deeper ties to intelligence agencies or the Soviet Union.
In the meantime, let's just be grateful the CIA decided not to blow up Miami in the name of going after Castro.

sorcerer

Country flag

Feel sorry for syrian civilians

Happens when the citizens of the nation divides the nation believing in propaganda.
Enemy will try anything and everything to achieve the objectives as its fair in the means of war and dominance.
Its the citizens of the nation who has to find patriotism and stand with it to avoid invasion of all sorts into mind body soul and land.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles