US Couple Jailed for Rape of Adopted Kazakh Kids

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
US Couple Jailed for Rape of Adopted Kazakh Kids

A husband and wife from Massachusetts were handed prison terms Monday that could see them locked up for 20 years after they were convicted of raping their adopted son and daughter from Kazakhstan, local media reported.
Joseph Mayotte, 50, was sentenced to 16 to 20 years in prison for repeatedly raping his adopted daughter, starting when she was 8 years old, the Milford Daily News reported. His wife Linda Mayotte, 49, was sentenced to 18 to 22 years in prison for raping the couple's adopted son, according to the report.
The children were adopted by the Mayottes in 2004. Five years later, the couple was arrested after their adopted son reported to police that his mother had abused him.
Joseph Mayotte was found guilty last month on 11 counts of abusing the couple's adopted daughter for nearly five years. His wife was found guilty at the same hearing on 18 counts of abusing the couple's adopted son for two years, beginning when he was 13 years old.
During the couple's trial this summer, Linda Mayotte said her adopted son repeatedly raped her, not the other way around. Joseph Mayotte said he "never, never" raped his daughter.
The husband and wife, who have been in police custody since last month, will serve their sentences in separate prisons in different towns in Massachusetts.
It is unclear when either will be eligible for parole, and there was no information as to what would happen to the children.
US Couple Jailed for Rape of Adopted Kazakh Kids | Crime | RIA Novosti

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
rape is becoming an epidemic.

this is soo f@cking shameful.these kids and especially that little girl will now live with a trauma for rest of there life :angry:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Russian news media jump all over this story, of course, but here is a local source.

Northbridge couple receives 20 years for child rapes - Milford, MA - The Milford Daily News
Russian media reported this because Russia has historical ties to Kazakhstan and these kids may even be ethnic Russians (every fourth Kazakh is an ethnic Russian). Also such news gives support for Russia's new anti-US adoption law.
And does the local source say anything different from the source I posted ? Just curious.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Russian media reported this because Russia has historical ties to Kazakhstan and these kids may even be ethnic Russians (every fourth Kazakh is an ethnic Russian). Also such news gives support for Russia's new anti-US adoption law.
And does the local source say anything different from the source I posted ? Just curious.
Same story. It's just that I had to go through a bunch of Russian news links before finding a local story, and it's not yet made it into the US national news. I wonder why, especially since crimes against children are fodder for CNN, etc.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Hmm late post but the Kazakh children could be evil too and plotted this rape drama for their own benefits.You know that sometimes adopted immigrants set up such stories to get the property of their adoptive parents.If there was rape its bad for the kids but if its the other way round then I feel sorry for the couple.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
wtf and this happened in a sexually liberated (not deprived) country like US. :shocked: :sad: :rolleyes:

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
wtf and this happened in a sexually liberated (not deprived) country like US. :shocked: :sad: :rolleyes:
USA has very high rate of rape. I agree with your sarcasm. The feminazis were dragging Mahabharata for Delhi 16 December case and they were just displaying their intellectual bankruptcy.
So long as mankind is there, there will be always some bastards who would rape, kill and plunder others be it in India, China or US .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles