update on chinese missile programs

badguy2000

Respected Member
Badguy rarely finds any confirmation for his news. He posts off Chinese fan forums.
and what I posted from those "fan forum" ususally can be confirmed later by other reports, can' t it? did you remember the example of J20...it happened not long ago.

the leak of J15 and J20 both have proved that CD is a reliable information resource about Chinese defence. Morever, its leaks always appear much early than the "conformaton" from Janes and Kanwa.

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Funny shyt happens whenever Badguy (actually a gal) posts her leaks on the Forum :D

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I would much rather have confirmation from Janes and Kanwa than a bunch of hit and miss propaganda rumours.

bobli

Chinese invincible DF-21D...how to defend our Aircraft Carriers..??????

Guys,

I been seeing lot of news on this anti ship missile ...America, herself getting pissed off at this missile..
How are we going to defend our Aircraft carriers ???

this missile got a huge range 3000 ki and hypersonic 10 mac...Looks like this is highly invincible ..
any thoughts from you guys ??

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I wouldn't worry about it. China barely has the technology to hit a docked carrier at those ranges, much less a maneuvering one.

satish007

Last edited:

karna

I don't understand how a ballistic missile with this range can be that accurate to fall up on an aircraft carrier.

cw2005

Aur kya chal raha hai,bobli ? This weapon is not for India, India and China should be friends, it is used for defence while China is surrounded by serval carrier battle groups. and even solution has been figured out in spite of this carreir kisser is true or no.
http://www.brahmand.com/news/US-Navy-plans-to-deploy-carrier-based-drones-in-Asia/7039/1/10.htm,
steer clear of Armand2REP, he just want India and China fight each other.
Are you questioning the intelligence of most members in this forum?

debasree

Country flag
all rubish,couple of eigis capable destroyer can handle this threat,and i,m very doubtfull about the capability of the missile as chinese have the habit of hide the truth about their weapon.

Falcon

Chinese missiles are MADE IN CHINA.......Don't worry.They just speak rubbish. They do not have any such technology.

3000 KM at 10 mac...It will definitely blow itself up before hitting the bird.

plugwater

If its a conventional warhead it ll just disable the carrier.

If its nuclear then get ready for nuclear exchange.

As of now we do not have anything to defend our Aircraft carrier from it. Barak is useless against this missile.

Last edited:

neo29

Anti ship is most likely to be a myth. Its quiet difficult to target a moving aircraft carrier from such great distance and with such great speeds. Success rate for such a missiles is probable less than 10%. Anti ship will be successful against an aircraft carrier if nuclear payload is used.

Country flag
ballistic missiles normally fly in the upper atmosphere how does this missile get so low that it can hit a warship??? Most of this was hype by US navy to receive more funding.

p2prada

At least we now have one pro-china poster from India :)
I am not particularly Anti China either.

Anyway, this is something that will make Indian Navy sit watch it's progress very carefully.

The biggest problem with a Ballistic missile attack on a ship is the targeting. It's not the question of whether the BM can hit the ship, the question is whether the BM can find the ship in the first place.

Once the ship is found, a salvo of DF-21s might be difficult to engage even with AEGIS type systems.

Country flag
Some of the missiles India has can perform the same function one I speculate that can do the same thing is a quasi cruise missile travelling at Mach 5.

Reactions: nrj

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles