Unrest in Punjab

Jimih

Country flag
Appeal is there among north Indian youth. Now Bollywood has tried to cash in on that & created the phenomenon.
I'll admit standard of Punjabi music has gone down but it's still better than the crap Bollywood serves.
No difference mate, you will atleast find one Punjabi number in every Bollywood movie in present day.

Jimih

Country flag
I am at work; will write a detailed response in few hours.

This will inflate a lot steam off from these hollow instruments.

The reaction of Political parties including clowns from BJP is on expected lines.

The bigger picture and Hindus' perspective need nuanced analysis.
Some salient points of the Article:

1) The song 295, which coincides curiously with the numbers for the date of his assassination, is gaining traction among his fans. The song was linked to his criticism of Section 295A, which deals with blasphemy. Be-adbi of the saroops of Guru Granth Sahib, being a matter of great sensitivity in Punjab, was a rallying point for the Panth in many ways, and so to suggest that there are elements who were stoking religious fires to bolster their political fortunes is a message that has not been lost on people in general.

2) In this bid to maintain a charged up atmosphere, with songs like 295 already in the backdrop, Moose Wala was an ideal target that achieved multiple objectives - reminding everyone who is boss; creating a martyr for the cause since Deep Sidhu has not been able to breach the wall,

3) It also becomes a moment however to sit back and remember the vice-like grip of criminal mafia on the Punjabi music industry, and this criminal mafia’s intersection with the Khalistsani terrorists, thanks to the narcotics business which is being pushed massively to raise funding for the terrorist activities.

4) Having joined the Congress, he would have been seen as a sellout, especially given the fact that Indira Gandhi was the reason for Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale’s death. The obviousness of it all can just not be missed.

Conspiracy Theory: judging by the rumour mill about it being the handiwork of one of the Central Agencies and also ensuring that people are constantly reminded of Operation Blue Star.

Courtesy: Swarajya Magazine

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Conspiracy Theory: judging by the rumour mill about it being the handiwork of one of the Central Agencies and also ensuring that people are constantly reminded of Operation Blue Star.
If the political brass had that much gusto, there'd be a lot of retaliation for a hundred other things.

As of now, I'd say AAP made deals with many local Mafia and time has come for AAP to deliver. The ones that backed AAP are settling scores.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
As per Nababharat Times, AN-94 was used in the killing of Sidhu M murder kand!!!

How come thugs came along with such a rare and complex machine!!! ( the internet fuggas like us who grew up with STALKER or EFT , though not having any first hand experience of the machine, know how much complex it is compared to ak series other platforms!! with compensated recoil 2 round burst fire!, though have some couple of round experience with our insas personally)
GOI must take the matter seriouly!!!

Jimih

Country flag
If the political brass had that much gusto, there'd be a lot of retaliation for a hundred other things.

As of now, I'd say AAP made deals with many local Mafia and time has come for AAP to deliver. The ones that backed AAP are settling scores.
You can say.

Detective Pennington

Country flag
From my time in Punjab, I felt a weird superiority complex roll off from many Punjabi Sikhs with respect to Hindus. There's also the caste thing with Jatt di muqabla crap. The undercurrent and overt superiority complex is already there.
yeah they take themselves too seriously and have a need to feel superior sometimes.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
As per Nababharat Times, AN-94 was used in the killing of Sidhu M murder kand!!!

How come thugs came along with such a rare and complex machine!!! ( the internet fuggas like us who grew up with STALKER or EFT , though not having any first hand experience of the machine, know how much complex it is compared to ak series other platforms!! with compensated recoil 2 round burst fire!, though have some couple of round experience with our insas personally)
GOI must take the matter seriouly!!!
An 94 ?
Anirban dada are you drunk or what in the morning?
This thing is not even mass produced
Could have been russiN standard arm but its not

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
An 94 ?
Anirban dada are you drunk or what in the morning?
This thing is not even mass produced
Could have been russiN standard arm but its not
Mr. I guess you Sir mistook me of Nababharat Times post author!! they published the news, I just conveyed it to the forum with origin link, just for a small light upon by the experienced members with in-hand experience of the same if may.
Russians did try to enlist and induct an94, but they scrapped it soon finding its too complex, too much time consuming for battlefield stripping, cleaning and mechanism too complex to be handled by normal foot soldiers!!
Is not it be possible for some pieces to be smuggled out by channels or via DW?

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Mr. I guess you Sir mistook me of Nababharat Times post author!! they published the news, I just conveyed it to the forum with origin link, just for a small light upon by the experienced members with in-hand experience of the same if may.
Russians did try to enlist and induct an94, but they scrapped it soon finding its too complex, too much time consuming for battlefield stripping, cleaning and mechanism too complex to be handled by normal foot soldiers!!
Is not it be possible for some pieces to be smuggled out by channels or via DW?
Only Special Forces have access to exotic Russian weaponry like the AN-94.

The gun is very unique due to it's mass based recoil compensation and 2 round burst mechanism.

How the heck do common thugs get a hold of such weaponry?

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag

The gun is very unique due to it's mass based recoil compensation and 2 round burst mechanism.

specially with that slightly inclined box mag!!!!

If russian million doller fighter jets, heavy weapons, even some nukes ( may ) can find 'it'self in blackmarket for sell, I suppose some box of AN94 can go same way too, after all its MONEY that talks at the end of day.
May be some one bought some via Darkweb market! who knows! personally I find it tough to gulp that too that, that specified weapon was used in the incident, but after all its Punjab !!! they got plenty of caaaanadian doller flowing inwards with vainfull of pakistani charas!!! who knows!!

Last edited:

Jimih

Country flag
So lots of Russian weapons seen in Punjab lately.

First one was RPG-22 used on Police HQ and now a AN-94 AR.

This rifle is primarily used by Russian SF, other than that it was also found in the hands of IRA militia.

Coalmine

Country flag
So lots of Russian weapons seen in Punjab lately.

First one was RPG-22 used on Police HQ and now a AN-94 AR.

This rifle is primarily used by Russian SF, other than that it was also found in the hands of IRA militia.
Kuch humko bhi mil jata tho Ram Navami mein koi pathar nahi phekta

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Talking about American Rap culture influenced songs and singers in general.

Recurring Themes:
Guns, Drugs, Alcohol, Hoes, Sports Cars, Jewellery bling, Anti-establishment.
That's a worrying trend I'm seeing with South Indian movies too now. Both KGF 2 and Pushpa were glorifying criminals, and got wildly popular. Kamal Hassan is also making a new movie about a gangster being the protagonist. Rajamouli is the only one making movies that hold proper values for the heroes. The rest are going in the criminal glorification direction, because the foolish audience of this country wants such crap so that they can whistle in the theatre when the hero does a "mass entry" and throws some cheesy dialogues.

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
That's a worrying trend I'm seeing with South Indian movies too now. Both KGF 2 and Pushpa were glorifying criminals, and got wildly popular. Kamal Hassan is also making a new movie about a gangster being the protagonist. Rajamouli is the only one making movies that hold proper values for the heroes. The rest are going in the criminal glorification direction, because the foolish audience of this country wants such crap so that they can whistle in the theatre when the hero does a "mass entry" and throws some cheesy dialogues.
Heh just movies?
Mirzapur, Sacred Games, every other online content.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

I love these guns 😍

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles