Unrest in Punjab

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Punjab Chief Minister Calls Emergency Meet Amid Unrest Over Desecration of Holy Book

1. On Monday, Sikh groups and radical outfits blocked highways across the state, demanding action against those responsible for desecrating the holy book.
  2. Protesters have threatened to continue the blockade till October 25 for three hours every day.
  3. Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh spoke to the Chief Minister yesterday and "assured him all possible help" from the Centre to defuse the tension prevailing in the state.
  4. The Home Minister later briefed Prime Minister Narendra Modi about the situation in Punjab.
  5. "Certain forces are behind all this... some agencies are responsible for what is happening... they want to disturb the peace in the state... we should be vigilant against their designs," Chief Minister Badal said.
  6. The BJP, which co-governs the state with Mr Badal's Shiromani Akali Dal, will also hold an urgent "core group meet" of the party today to take stock of the situation in the state, a party spokesperson said.
  7. "BJP has already conveyed to the Chief Minister to take strongest action against the culprits," State BJP chief Kamal Sharma said, adding that the society needs to stay united in this hour of crisis.
  8. Punjab is witnessing unrest in different parts of the state over desecration of the Guru Granth Sahib. Two persons lost their lives in police action.
  9. The Opposition claims that law and order in the state has completely collapsed and has demanded the immediate imposition of President's Rule in the state.
  10. "We will raise the issue in the Parliament about the law and order situation in Punjab... we also demand imposition of President's Rule," said AAP leader Bhagwant Mann.
http://www.ndtv.com/cheat-sheet/pun...-unrest-over-desecration-of-holy-book-1234193

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Desecration was by other Sikhs or Hindus or Aliens from outer space or Buddhists from Tibet? I am curious? Or was it other Sikhs for political mileage?.:hmm:

Or was it any religious clashes ? What is the background of this issue? There was an article suggesting it was done to create communal dishormony. Anyone can provide some insight?

hit&run

Mod
I despise Blasphemy, I support Sikhs for their protests.
....................................................................................................
I am calling out hypocrite like @Tronic; who has made cheap passing comments against disgruntled Hindus on Cow slaughter at a different forum. Not sure if he still visit this forum but last time he was justifying Sikhs abusing Hindus during their protest against hanging of Rajoana. His reference was a random Youtube video of three, I repeat three malnourished allegedly Hindu kids burning a Yellow piece of cloth when thousands of Sikhs were out on streets to shout angry slogans.

People like him fell in same class of MSM crooks who do not form same opinions when Sikhs protest for their beloved religion. They call it protests secondary to Blasphemy, but Hindus are called right wing fringe extremists.

I won't go low like him by doing the same cheap fallacy of poor comparison, Cow vs Humans or Piece of Paper vs Humans.

hit&run

Mod
Desecration was by other Sikhs or Hindus or Aliens from outer space or Buddhists from Tibet? I am curious? Or was it other Sikhs for political mileage?.:hmm:

Or was it any religious clashes ? What is the background of this issue? There was an article suggesting it was done to create communal dishormony. Anyone can provide some insight?
Badal is standing between khalistani goons and hindus. He is hated by fanatic Sikhs especially NRIs because he knotted ties with Hindu BJP. Pretext that he is corrupt (as all politicians are) is just an excuse to pin him down politically and snatch all his power that he maintains through his people over Sikh places of worship.

Ordinary Sikhs in mass could have been against him for just same stupid reasons like Hindus get fooled by media propaganda and newly formed parties like AAP who lie with impunity as they have nothing to lose.

Disrespect to Shri Guru Granth Sahib has done few more time by unknown animals. I remember reading such news on paper many many years back. I can recall a cabinet minister I was sitting in the same room from Tohra group (recently merged with Badal group after the death of S. Gurcharan Singh Tohra) made a point that 'at least Granth Sahib doesn't get disrespected when Congress-I is in power but it happens only when Badals come in power'. The drift I got was that he was hinting about in-fight between different groups that they can go very low to disrespect the holy book.

This recent controversy looks well scripted to discredit present dispensation.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/intelligence-agencies-warned-of-isi-plot-to-create-trouble-in-punjab-1234674?utm_source=ndtv&utm_medium=top-stories-widget&utm_campaign=story-2-http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/intelligence-agencies-warned-of-isi-plot-to-create-trouble-in-punjab-1234674

Intelligence Agencies Warned of ISI Plot to Create Trouble in Punjab

CHANDIGARH: Pakistan's intelligence agency, Inter-Services Intelligence, could make an attempt to create trouble in Punjab, Central intelligence agencies had warned the Punjab government at least a fortnight before the crisis over desecration of Sikh scriptures erupted.

NDTV has accessed a letter sent by a senior Punjab police officer to all district officers, citing inputs from Intelligence Bureau's Amritsar unit and advising them to take necessary steps. The letter - dated October 1 -- talked about an attempt by the ISI to send a group of terrorists trained in Sikh manners and customs to create trouble in the state.

The letter said a group of 15-20 militants from Pakistan -- who had undergone arms training under 26/11 Mumbai attack mastermind Hafiz Sayeed -- had been trained in "Sikh traditions and Gurmukhi script at Pakistan's Gurudwara Sahib for about two months". Their trainer was Ranjeet Singh, the Chief of Khalistan Zindabad Force, it added.

But despite the advance information, protests seared Punjab over the acts of desecration, plunging the Akali-BJP government into the worst crisis of its nine-year rule.

On Tuesday, the Punjab police said two men were arrested from Faridkote, the epicenter of the protests. The men, the police said, had been in touch with handlers in Dubai and Australia. The police also claimed that it has "clear and concrete evidence" of foreign funding in the cases.

IPS Sahota, Additional Director General of Police, Crime, told media persons that all seven acts of sacrilege were interconnected.

The police, however, had earlier claimed that the incidents of desecration had been isolated, citing cases of a two arrested persons who claimed to have been settling scores with a gurdwara and creating panic among the people.

Chief minister Parkash Singh Badal had said external agencies were engineering the unrest.

On Monday, Central paramilitary forces were deployed in four cities of the state as Sikh groups and radical outfits had blocked highways, demanding action against those responsible for desecrating scriptures. The protesters have threatened to continue the blockade till October 25 for three hours every day.

So far, six people have been arrested and five of the seven cases have been solved, the police have said.

Blackwater

I think it has nothing to do with hindu-Sikh clash.

I investigated that it's badal conspiracy to divert public attention on biggest cotton and pesticide scam unearthed in punjab

hit&run

Mod
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/intelligence-agencies-warned-of-isi-plot-to-create-trouble-in-punjab-1234674?utm_source=ndtv&utm_medium=top-stories-widget&utm_campaign=story-2-http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/intelligence-agencies-warned-of-isi-plot-to-create-trouble-in-punjab-1234674

Intelligence Agencies Warned of ISI Plot to Create Trouble in Punjab

CHANDIGARH: Pakistan's intelligence agency, Inter-Services Intelligence, could make an attempt to create trouble in Punjab, Central intelligence agencies had warned the Punjab government at least a fortnight before the crisis over desecration of Sikh scriptures erupted.

NDTV has accessed a letter sent by a senior Punjab police officer to all district officers, citing inputs from Intelligence Bureau's Amritsar unit and advising them to take necessary steps. The letter - dated October 1 -- talked about an attempt by the ISI to send a group of terrorists trained in Sikh manners and customs to create trouble in the state.

The letter said a group of 15-20 militants from Pakistan -- who had undergone arms training under 26/11 Mumbai attack mastermind Hafiz Sayeed -- had been trained in "Sikh traditions and Gurmukhi script at Pakistan's Gurudwara Sahib for about two months". Their trainer was Ranjeet Singh, the Chief of Khalistan Zindabad Force, it added.

But despite the advance information, protests seared Punjab over the acts of desecration, plunging the Akali-BJP government into the worst crisis of its nine-year rule.

On Tuesday, the Punjab police said two men were arrested from Faridkote, the epicenter of the protests. The men, the police said, had been in touch with handlers in Dubai and Australia. The police also claimed that it has "clear and concrete evidence" of foreign funding in the cases.

IPS Sahota, Additional Director General of Police, Crime, told media persons that all seven acts of sacrilege were interconnected.

The police, however, had earlier claimed that the incidents of desecration had been isolated, citing cases of a two arrested persons who claimed to have been settling scores with a gurdwara and creating panic among the people.

Chief minister Parkash Singh Badal had said external agencies were engineering the unrest.

On Monday, Central paramilitary forces were deployed in four cities of the state as Sikh groups and radical outfits had blocked highways, demanding action against those responsible for desecrating scriptures. The protesters have threatened to continue the blockade till October 25 for three hours every day.

So far, six people have been arrested and five of the seven cases have been solved, the police have said.

ISI can not do without internal help. The signals were already there. On top of it when presstitute like Barkha Dutt spread disinformation. Like she did by linking Gurdaspur attack with Khalistan. These sleeper cells are on Auto mode, they invent lies everyday to polarize society and wish doom everyday then to blame Modi.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

I investigated that it's badal conspiracy to divert public attention on biggest cotton and pesticide scam unearthed in punjab
That is a disinformation. There is no Hindu Sikh Clash. The problem is just congress, trying to wash their hands clean and make BJP accountable for deaths in Punjab in recent protests. Finally Khalistani supporters were mainly against congress.

Now under these circumstances, it is obvious that Pakistan will play it's card.

Lastly what you said is also possible. If there is Scam, then it will come out sooner or later for sure. This cannot be kept hidden for long whatever they do. But this is a very big thing if they use these tricks to prevent the leak.

ISI can not do without internal help. The signals were already there. On top of it when presstitute like Barkha Dutt spread disinformation. Like she did by linking Gurdaspur attack with Khalistan. These sleeper cells are on Auto mode, they invent lies everyday to polarize society and wish doom everyday then to blame Modi.
The propaganda war is on it's heights. Specially the sikh community outside India is more interested in this rather Indians. Now ISI spends money via NGO outside to India for such protests and etc. Pakistan will utilize every opportunity they get.

hit&run

Mod

Hindu will never do such 'Gustakhi'.

Badal is not a fool to do such bad gamble. He knows people will forget scams like they have all his previous scams, but not disrespect of the Holy book.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag

True. The people protesting are blaming some granthis for this!

And we know how things are in India. Once the protest starts all are on the roads vacationing.

AnantS

Country flag
Khalistanis are definitely provoking situation. The latest people who got arrested are two recently baptised Sikhs with instructions coming from Dubai / Australia. More needs to be investigated who was behind all this. Paki sponsored Canadian/Europe based Khalistanis cannot be discounted. Khalistani propganada machine is having field day insulting Hindus Rss BJP. To get a taste of it you just need to visit comment section Punjab based newspapers such as TheTribune, Jagbani etc. BJP is sore loser. It neither could enjoy power with Akalis in Punjab but will have to bear brunt of all misdeeds of Akalis.

Govt immediately needs to control & monitor cellular internet in Punjab.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
even on social media they are insulting Indian Gov. Social media with punjabi sikhs groups are full of India bashing. Pakis posting as sikhs

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
It's common practice of all the anti-nationals be it Khalistanis or Jihadis or Soul Harvesters or Marxists to blame RSS and Hindus for anything and everything sundry which happens in India (without facts or logic)...This has been the ploy since last 15 years nothing new....con-party made it institutional with establishment of NAC.

That's why it is very important to weed out all anti-nationals with immediate effect starting with all the fake intellectuals and marxists who are spreading propaganda on behalf of their political and monetary masters!

Illusive

Country flag
The network must be through drug channel. I bet most of these sleeper cells has a political front ready to grab an opportunity to communalize the situation when one of these cells are busted by agencies.

hit&run

Mod
The network must be through drug channel. I bet most of these sleeper cells has a political front ready to grab an opportunity to communalize the situation when one of these cells are busted by agencies.
That we may not be able to know and mostly these revelations are made quite late or come out slow.

Having said that, your assertion has all the merit. Unfortunately we here at DFI do not update internal security threads like BRF does and every now and then new revelations are made, mostly by regional news papers on crimes like counterfeit money, military espionage, deliberate obstructionism, drug trafficking, destabilization, compromised politicians who with impunity share stages with anti India forces, etc,.

Digressing a bit: At times in an anger I can get into conspiracy theory mode. But keeping aside (not rejecting) conspiracy theories it can be very well an incidental phenomenon for Pakistanis.

The war between India and Pakistan is war of perception/propaganda more than winning territories or sabotaging assets or tranquility.

And I think Pakistanis have smelled the blood.

In an ideal situation MSM of any nation is assumed to be an asset that defends its nation. But Pakistanis have been embolden by Indian media who pimps to Congress-I and leftist NGOs who thrives on lies, mediocrity, dispute and instability.

It is not hidden fact to anyone, and on SM we call these crooks out for their lies and compulsive hate for Modi/BJP/Hindus that they do not even care for larger national interests. Like someone here at DFI called them borderline traitors.

(After reading this many retards will say ''Dekha'' Mainey to bola tha''. ''I warned everyone before election not to vote Modi as it will piss Pakistan and there will be increase in Pakistani aggression on border''.)

For Pakistan it is a very conducive situation as they have found many Indians who can lie.

They have started thinking that they can win war of perception, and their aggression will be ignored in this in-fight. Pakistanis have been found reminding these Indian media crooks of their previous speaking for Pakistani cause when under unavoidable circumstances these crooks tactically snub Pakistan. Such is their daring now a days that they feel entitle to speak for us.

Last edited:

anoop_mig25

Country flag
I seriously donot get how much Indians can get dump th.at they start blocking rod on slightest provaction on religious issue.Instead of helping police in nabing cuiprits they are blocking roads.In this situation how can administration pay attention to catch cluprits when they are caught in maintaning law an order

I fear sikhs-hindu class/sikh-hindu communal riot upto punjab election.Again majority v/s minority card would played to either break sad-bjp alliance or defame both central-state gov

Congress would be fool to help AAP in gain transaction in punjab.

IT certainly going by way how i had read in some website about how parties recving funds from outside would gain transaction in west states and then there would soon chaos

thethinker

Country flag
Hopefully, Indians will realize and see the pattern of constant barrage of communal news that seems to supercede news of other types especially development and economy.

This is a well orchestrated and synchronized propaganda by anti-national forces. The agenda is to project India as a nation unsafe for minorities, a government that is rabidly anti-minority and the law-order situation so alarming as if on brink of a civil war.

This is happening by using public influencing elements as a nexus :

• Presstitutes who like clockwork scream headlines one after the other : first Christians under attack, then Dadri, then Punjab and now Dalits.

• "Literary" personalities who have suddenly developed a conscience of what's happening around them. Funny, how some of them even state that they return awards because it is a "Hindutva" govt in power.

• Using opinion columns, scripted debates and social media to mock the majority religion and instigating Hindus by labelling them as bhakts, holding beef parties and so on.

So by ensuring this constant noise of communal rift, all the development related news are being suppressed or are faded from public eye. Also, it makes people second guess their decision when voting for next elections.

Finally, the personal hatred some of these people have against current PM is truly beyond belief.

thethinker

Country flag
An interesting comment about recent developments :

http://www.mediacrooks.com/2015/10/fraudulent-akademists.html?showComment=1445250871309#.VielbkJyV_k

madashellOctober 15, 2015 9:36 AM

The Nehruvian ecosystem spanning over 7 decades is in death throes. That is the reason for anguished cries and much flailing. It is natural that the pests fostered by this ecosystem will put up a spirited fight. This is the plan B activated by anti nationals like Congress, the fifth column media, Paki agents in politics, Bollywood and the sundry collaborators. They were in a state of shock after their defeat in LS last year. Now they have regrouped and aided and abetted by foreign powers and funding have launched a new offensive. I will not be surprised if such incidents are being orchestrated by these forces to defame Modi govt. The pattern is becoming all too familiar. An event is staged and then in coordinated manner all familiar media channels and anchors swoop down to pick up the pieces and flog the incident on days at end. The BJP's foolish small town netas walk right into media and Congi trap and give sound bites which the media plays to the hilt laying all blame on BJP door. Invariably there is a clamour for PM to speak with a clever 'have you stopped beating your wife' type of situation. You are damned if you speak and damned if you don't. BJP will have to have its strategy right. They will have to put a strict embargo on their back benches speaking to the media. Only an authorised spokesperson should interact with media. PM should strictly not walk into the opposition and media trap to speak on such issues. People are seeing through this game. Like in the post Gujrat riots media hounding Modi will emerge stronger if he plays it right this time also.

FRYCRY

Country flag
How dare punjab police shoot unarmed sikhs doing there dharna and Indian muslims have also joined dharna with sikhs...... this beadhbi is not done by punjabi hindus, first impression is that badal is behind all this but foreign hand can't be neglected.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles