Unknown history of Sikhs and Sikhism

Status
Not open for further replies.

MANITI

Country flag
Complete bull s**t , what is dying like a sikh in first place even mean ? he was born as a minhas Rajput . he was called Banda singh Vaishnav. Lakshman Das etc. He ain't no sikh vik. Sikhism as a separate religion is a British creation. I know all about yours fake history along with that 5 foot Marathi midget from south trying to act all macho recently.
What is dying a Hindu mean... the other guy said it but you didn't make him explain... bro stop promoting this hatred. What good is that guy doing by spreading misinformation? British ruled in from 1858-1947, they arrived in 1608... "Sikhi" existed before this from Guru Nanak and was culminated in 1699, way before the British even took over the Maratha. God bless you.

MANITI

Country flag
I would suggest a civilized convo, instead calling names to your own fellow countryman/brother

Although I agree that the Sikhi is on the same ideological spectrum as Hinduism, as having shared values and ethos
I'm not aware of the British creation, (I may be wrong)
Would like to read more on it before making a comment
:truestory:
Brother, the British came to India in 1608 and began exploring from the South, but fought the Maratha wars in the 1800s as they slowly progressed up into India and taking over. How would they have created Sikhism. Just a simple glance over Indian history of the period will tell you this as I'm not a historian, but if you read the guys article you can clearly see his bigotry through his comments... I especially liked it when he made fun of us by calling Canada "KENEEDAAA" in the article.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Brother, the British came to India in 1608 and began exploring from the South, but fought the Maratha wars in the 1800s as they slowly progressed up into India and taking over. How would they have created Sikhism. Just a simple glance over Indian history of the period will tell you this as I'm not a historian, but if you read the guys article you can clearly see his bigotry through his comments... I especially liked it when he made fun of us by calling Canada "KENEEDAAA" in the article.
Ajit Vadakayil is a meth head
I don't want to come off as a rude person
But
It's your fault if you take Shitheads like Vadakayil seriously, he comes up with conspiracy theories like this every time he smokes a joint :playball:

MANITI

Country flag
Ajit Vadakayil is a meth head
I don't want to come off as a rude person
But
It's your fault if you take Shitheads like Vadakayil seriously, he comes up with conspiracy theories like this every time he smokes a joint :playball:
LOL I didn't take him seriously but I cannot stand idly by and say nothing, some else will take this and spread it further or just out right believe it. I'd consider it a rant with copy and paste and heavy edits (pseudohistory). I don't see our Sikh brothers making articles defaming Hinduism or distorting references but alas this is the society we live in I guess. I respect your approach towards this even though you knew this guys ideological beliefs.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
LOL I didn't take him seriously but I cannot stand idly by and say nothing, some else will take this and spread it further or just out right believe it. I'd consider it a rant with copy and paste and heavy edits (pseudohistory). I don't see our Sikh brothers making articles defaming Hinduism or distorting references but alas this is the society we live in I guess. I respect your approach towards this even though you knew this guys ideological beliefs.
Cheers mate
:truestory:
Although I'm not a historian/read up on history myself

I recommend reading other blogposts of Vadakayil to get a clearer picture, he claims some serious stuff without proper backing by sources, some stuff, you don't even need half a brain to figure out, are straight up conspiracy theories

t 90s

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
A bigots commentary, why are you getting mad over this guys fake article... go cope somewhere else. Fudu lok, fudu soch
What is dying a Hindu mean... the other guy said it but you didn't make him explain... bro stop promoting this hatred. What good is that guy doing by spreading misinformation? British ruled in from 1858-1947, they arrived in 1608... "Sikhi" existed before this from Guru Nanak and was culminated in 1699, way before the British even took over the Maratha. God bless you.
What fudu lok fudu soch & what hate? Facts doesn't care about your bull s**t & feelings. There was another Marathi manush guy giving character certificate for Rajputs, as it was his to give anything to anyone.
I would suggest a civilized convo, instead calling names to your own fellow countryman/brother
Fellow countrymen can do all the propganda against my community but when countered with facts muha don't spread hate, don't do this Don't do that.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
It's your approach and mindset that is disgusting, why wouldn't Sikhism be a separate religion... no one denies our ancestors were Hindu and Muslim... Both religions share many philosophical concepts, but both religions have different interpretation of some of these concepts. Go get a life and stop vilifying others for their beliefs.
Its you and Only you who not just acted as a communal vile but have the most pathetic and disgusting mindset to begin with.

He didn't villify anyone but you did.

And the article is to the point abt how Sikhs acted as first line defense for Britishers worked with Mughals and then pretend to be saviour of Hindus (which they were never )

Banda Singh Bahadur was a Sikh ? Well do let us know then why wife of a guru acted against him ( with Mughals )if he was such a proud Sikh.

MANITI

Country flag
Its you and Only you who not just acted as a communal vile but have the most pathetic and disgusting mindset to begin with.

He didn't villify anyone but you did.

And the article is to the point abt how Sikhs acted as first line defense for Britishers worked with Mughals and then pretend to be saviour of Hindus (which they were never )

Banda Singh Bahadur was a Sikh ? Well do let us know then why wife of a guru acted against him ( with Mughals )if he was such a proud Sikh.
Who did I vilify? Please explain and define the word. I even said God bless. Please don't add to his rant, his wife didn't even convert to Islam when Banda and her family were captured, she didn't convert when Banda was being fed his sons flesh... she kept her faith until the end (she took her own life). You tell me how she acted against him? Why you fail to mention the context. I'm not sure why you can't understand that Banda used to read hands and tell fortunes before he became a Sikh, (name was Madho das bairagi) after realising that just being an ascetic sadhu is not going to win a war or save themselves from Mughals.

I'm the communal vile? LOL your supporting a mental conspiracy theorist who holds a prejudice, as other people in the comments already pointed out he was just ranting. Anyways take care.

MANITI

Country flag
What fudu lok fudu soch & what hate? Facts doesn't care about your bull s**t & feelings. There was another Marathi manush guy giving character certificate for Rajputs, as it was his to give anything to anyone.

Fellow countrymen can do all the propganda against my community but when countered with facts muha don't spread hate, don't do this Don't do that.
You just said what you are acting out. History doesn't care for anyone's feelings hence the reason you can't pick and choose what belongs and what doesn't; and begin changing it to fit your narrative (what the author of the article is doing). How about the propaganda and slander against the Sikh community, don't don't fall under "my" or are the ones in India not considered apart of India. This wasn't factual by any means necessary, and yeah its called being a nicer person (ever heard of it) but all I'm getting from you is hostility. I didn't tell you what you can and cannot do, just pointed out what the guys intention was when writing it. You saying "my community" is all the more reason you are getting defensive for no reason, no one said anything about you or whatever community you are from Mr. Bulgaria. The only ones spreading propganda against the majority in India is the other half of the majority; while the common folk fight amongst themselves, the politicians and wealthy keep looting India.

And yes fudu lok, fudu soch. You clearly know what you are doing, if you believe this guys words, than you are very naive. If I wanted to learn about the history of a certain people, I would go to those people, not the ones slandering them.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Too much braying going on this old thread. I don’t know why an old thread has been made active again. The side opposing the article has not presented any fact but more interested in issuing certificates. The side supporting the has taken the usual bait which will be used to throw whataboutry and insults at Hinduism. This is how it always ends. The political Sikhism of power play and regional conflicts will be concocted with religious Sikhism to pander into certain discourse where other side will be victimised for being hateful, insensitive and thankless.

With this kind of handicap and non-seriousness shown by either side it is best to lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles