Burger boys and the India-US Relations

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag

Wtf is liberal Christianity :crying: NYT is openly Declaring that USA is a Christian Nation..Death of secularism in Murica Very concerning times for minorities in Murica ahead Separation of church and state no longer exists :laugh:...Is Radical Christianity making Murica a Failed Democracy? Join Today's debate:daru:
NYT, WaPo, Le Monde, WSJ, BBC and the Guardian should be chucked out of the country. It isn't censorship, but protecting our country. Even the Japanese had the policy of Sakoli, where they isolated from the whole world, built up their military and technological prowess and protected their culture fiercely. Under the garb of Freedom of Expression and Freedom to Protest, they are destroying Hinduism(e.g. the NYT article) and India(e.g. the Farmers protest). I don't understand why we are standing by and being weak? Ban these fucks. If the Canooks remove an Indian for calling out a Khali, kick the Turd in the ass, and stop supplying him vaccines, or supply it to them in the absolute end. We are no longer India of the Kanishka bombing, and it is about fucking time the MEA realises that.

Longewala

Country flag
Left and right wing political compass itself is stupid to describe politics which is multidimensional.

Nationalists of every country should be placed in their own category and be judged on their merits.
It's bit right wing versus left wing, it's nationalists versus Marxists (the latter in various weird formats and alliances: libtards, grievance studies, Islam, feminism, blm, lgbtcxuv...)

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
It's bit right wing versus left wing, it's nationalists versus Marxists (the latter in various weird formats and alliances: libtards, grievance studies, Islam, feminism, blm, lgbtcxuv...)
So why use left wing and right wing,it is meaningless even in the west.

It political group name must give clear clues to motivation and clues and not raise as more subsequent questions.

If I told you some group was right wing what does it really mean instead of calling the group by the stated objectives and actions it performs such as calling it nationalist.it narrows down the questions and gives insight.

It is a ploy by some people to appear as if a large part of the population supports their cause when actually only a tiny percent support it.

You can say one group supports another group by stating both their names instead of using the generic useless terms like left wing or right wing .

Especially as nationalists most of our opposition consists of small cliques of people who desperately need foot soldiers and need to be seen as having a lot of friends.why give them that appearance.keep inconveniencing them by poking them with these semantic questions as they are making it seem that their self hating ideology is popular.

sorcerer

Country flag
Treasury Department resumes effort to put Harriet Tubman on $20 bill

cosmetics...cosmetics!!!
and very far from the rot they need to fix

sorcerer

Country flag
Chinese bots had key role in debunked ballot video shared by Eric Trump

A Chinese bot network played a key role in spreading disinformation during and after the US election, including a debunked video of “ballot burning” shared by Eric Trump, a new study reveals.

The misleading video shows a man filming himself on Virginia Beach, allegedly burning votes cast for Donald Trump. The ballots were actually samples. The clip went viral after Trump’s son Eric posted it a day later on his official Twitter page, where it got more than 1.2m views.

The video was believed to have originated from an account associated with the QAnon conspiracy theory. But the study by Cardiff University found two China-linked accounts had shared the video before this. Twitter has since suspended one of them.
The same Chinese network has spread anti-US propaganda, including calls for violence in the run-up to the 6 January storming of the US Capitol building by a pro-Trump mob. Afterwards. It compared the west’s response to the DC riot to political protests in Hong Kong.

Researchers initially thought the hidden network was not especially complex, he said. Further evidence, however, revealed what he called a “sophisticated and disciplined” online operation. Accounts did not use certain hashtags in an apparent attempt to avoid Twitter’s counter-measures. They posted during regular Chinese working hours, with gaps on a national holiday, and used machine tools to translate into English.

“The network appears designed to run as a series of almost autonomous ‘cells’, with minimal links connecting them,” Innes said. “This structure is designed to protect the network as a whole if one ‘cell’ is discovered, which suggests a degree of planning and forethought.

“Therefore, this marks the network as a significant attempt to influence the trajectory of US politics by foreign actors.”

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
When you vote for virtue signalling over economic interest.

I'm now convinced that they will push through the green new deal. It

sorcerer

Country flag

garg_bharat

Country flag
I think India will find a way to work with the Biden administration.
We have enough links with the Democratic party.

The current cooperation with the USA in the defense area will not be impacted.

I still think India should go ahead with buying American fighters - maybe F-18 for navy.

A big defence deal with the USA at this point will go a long way in improving relations.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Biden's domestic political agenda was quite clear even before the election.

The USA is moving towards a civil war, unfortunately. The divisions are deepening and there is no improvement expected in the foreseeable future.

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
Re-posting here, also posted in India and UNSC thread:-
Not 100% sure, but I think Murica just withdrew its support for India's UNSC permanent seat.
Biden's new ambassador to the United Nations, Linda Thomas-Greenfield, had this to say when asked "Do you think India, Germany, Japan, should be (permanent) members (of the U.N. Security Council)" :-
“I think there has been some discussions about them being members of the Security Council and there are some strong arguments for that,” she said.
“But I also know that there are others who disagree within their regions that they should be the representative of their region. That, too, is an ongoing discussion,”

Lets wait till we receive a few more confirmations of the same. But I think they are going ahead with this $hit.

shade

Country flag
Re-posting here, also posted in India and UNSC thread:-
Not 100% sure, but I think Murica just withdrew its support for India's UNSC permanent seat.
Biden's new ambassador to the United Nations, Linda Thomas-Greenfield, had this to say when asked "Do you think India, Germany, Japan, should be (permanent) members (of the U.N. Security Council)" :-

Lets wait till we receive a few more confirmations of the same. But I think they are going ahead with this $hit.
Who gives a rats ass, if they ask ridiculous (((concessions))) for their NGOs and shills here in exchange for their support, gaand marane do inko.
As it is until we are in the next winning side of WW3 we will not get UNSC seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles