Underworld don Ravi Pujari threatens to kill Hurriyat leader Geelani

airtel

Country flag
“I have left my contact number with Geelani’s office for the purpose of making him clear not to incite the Jawaharlal Nehru University students and youngsters against the country. For now, I am just giving him warning but next time I will shoot him to death,” the don was quoted as saying on the TV channel.

Srinagar | Posted : Feb 14 2016 1:21AM | Updated: Feb 13 2016 11:29PM

Taking serious exception to, what it is said, the death threat to its chairman Syed Ali Geelani by notorious gangster and underworld don Ravi Pujari, the Hurriyat Conference (G) today condemned the act in strong words.

“A gangster named Ravi Pujari called on landline number of Tehreek-e-Hurriyat head office at Hyderpora at about 08.45 pm on Friday evening and talked in an uncivilized and abusive language. The underworld don later himself confirmed the threat call on a private news channel of India and publicly threatened to kill Geelani Sahib,” Hurriyat spokesman Ayaz Akbar said in a statement.

“I have left my contact number with Geelani’s office for the purpose of making him clear not to incite the Jawaharlal Nehru University students and youngsters against the country. For now, I am just giving him warning but next time I will shoot him to death,” the don was quoted as saying on the TV channel.

“Geelani Sahib can’t be cowed down by the threats of people like Pujari and he will continue to pursue the Kashmir cause in future like he is doing for past 50 years. For this, 18 murderous assaults have been made on him so far.”

“No power in the world can harm Geelani Sahib till he is protected by Almighty Allah,” the spokesman said, adding, “Issuing threat statements on a TV channel by some underground gangster raises many questions and it clearly indicates that he has some way got the sponsorship of Indian government. His sudden intervention in the Kashmir affairs is not meaningless.”

“The Indian government will be directly responsible for any harm to Geelani Sahib,” the spokesman said, adding that Hurriyat was planning to consult legal experts with regard to the threat.

http://m.greaterkashmir.com/news/fr...-pujari-threatens-to-kill-geelani/209356.html

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

airtel

Country flag
why an underworld Don would care about JNU ?

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
He should shot all the separatist leaders I'll turn into his fan ! govt wont be blamed and be relieved !

pmaitra

Next time Geelani comes to Delhi for medical checkup, he will be very scared. He is lucky he is in India. Had he been in Saudi Arabia, his head would have been chopped off long time ago. Love it how these people take advantage of India's considerate laws and at the same time act against the very country.

Gessler

Country flag
why an underworld Don would care about JNU ?
He is obviously on the payroll of somebody opposed to peelani. He and D parted ways a long time ago and have since been at loggerheads with each other (also little shakeel).

Personally I'd love to see his goons shoot peelani in the middle of the street. The hurriyat is a disgraceful group and obviously does not deserve to be dealt with in any civilized, democratic manner. They are beyond that point now.

Gessler

Country flag
He should shot all the separatist leaders I'll turn into his fan ! govt wont be blamed and be relieved !
We should remember that gansters, 'good' terrorists and other outlawful elements, even if they work for our cause in a given situation, should only be dispensable assets.

After pujari shoots geelani, we should have pujari brought to India to reward him for services rendered to Indian government. And shoot him in the head.

chex3009

Country flag

Nuvneet Kundu

Threaten?
Go and kill gilani immediately. He sucks so much.
:shoot:
Question is, which Geelani to kill first? because there are 2. One is the old man, the other is the person who arranged the anti-India protest last week and got arrested. Both are Kashmir separatists. This second Geelani had actually been sentenced to death in the parliament attack case along with Afzal Guru, somehow a higher court acquitted him. This is what happens when terrorists are given a free and fair trial. They come back and kill more.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Question is, which Geelani to kill first? because there are 2. One is the old man, the other is the person who arranged the anti-India protest last week and got arrested. Both are Kashmir separatists. This second Geelani had actually been sentenced to death in the parliament attack case along with Afzal Guru, somehow a higher court acquitted him. This is what happens when terrorists are given a free and fair trial. They come back and kill more.
Whichever Gilani he may be. It is the time to send massage. Ravi poojari should be asked to execute what ever he has said as early as possible. This scums shall carry out their funeral in a grand way. Make couple of bomb blast in that procession. declare that it is done by their rival groups who shall be dealt strictly. Shoot down 4,5 more separatist and declare that those who were involved are dealt with.

Nuvneet Kundu

Whichever Gilani he may be. It is the time to send massage. Ravi poojari should be asked to execute what ever he has said as early as possible. This scums shall carry out their funeral in a grand way. Make couple of bomb blast in that procession. declare that it is done by their rival groups who shall be dealt strictly. Shoot down 4,5 more separatist and declare that those who were involved are dealt with.

Pakistan managed to plant a separatist group in India which is recognized by US, UK and China, but India couldn't do the same for POK. In fact, I don't know what our POK strategy is or whether we have a strategy? They are funded and supported by US think tanks who also provide diplomatic and media cover for them. Shooting them is overdue. At the same time we must send a message to the west that we will not tolerate their 'humanitarian NGOs' operating in India. Otherwise India will be forced to join the Russian coalition in Syria for 'humanitarian purposes'.

airtel

Country flag
CPI MP D Raja today claimed that he has received calls carrying threats to his daughter, who is a student activist in the Jawaharlal Nehru University, whose students union chief has been arrested on sedition charges.

The Rajya Sabha member said he also received calls from a man in Australia, who claimed to be an underworld don, making similar threats. While some of the calls were from "private" and "unknown" numbers, some of them appeared to be from abroad, he said.

Raja said he has apprised Home Minister Rajnath Singh about these threats when he met him this morning as part of a delegation that went to demand the release of release of JNU Students' Union President Kanhaiya Kumar. Kumar was arrested in connection with an event organised on the campus against the hanging of Afzal Guru.
(Reopens DES19)

Meanwhile, CPI general secretary S Sudhakar Reddy took up the matter with Prime Minister Narendra Modi expressing concerns over the security of Raja and his daughter.

In a letter to Modi today, Reddy asked how one can dare threaten a leader of Raja's stature, adding one of the callers identified himself as underground don Ravi Poojari.

"I express my serious concern that there are threatening telephone calls to Comrade Raja that he and his daughter Aparajita, AISF leader in JNU will be shot down if they continue to fight ABVP and RSS.

"One of them claimed he is Ravi Poojari underground don. If there is no security to an MP and well-known senior leader of CPI to whom else you can give security? How dare they threaten a leader of his stature? It is a matter of shame," Reddy said in the letter, which was released to media.

The former Lok Sabha member also urged Modi to be "objective and impartial" and intervene to stop "political vendetta" and instruct Delhi Police to withdraw false case registered against JNUSU president Kanhaiya Kumar.

Defending Kumar further, Reddy said the action against the JNUSU president took place as the ABVP, students' wing of BJP, was "frustrated" that the AISF leader defeated them.

Reddy also accused the ABVP of "putting" words in mouth of Kumar to prove him as one who shouted "anti-India" slogans.

http://wap.business-standard.com/article/pti-stories/cpi-mp-gets-threat-calls-116021300511_1.html

Last edited:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Pakistan managed to plant a separatist group in India which is recognized by US, UK and China, but India couldn't do the same for POK. In fact, I don't know what our POK strategy is or whether we have a strategy? They are funded and supported by US think tanks who also provide diplomatic and media cover for them. Shooting them is overdue. At the same time we must send a message to the west that we will not tolerate their 'humanitarian NGOs' operating in India. Otherwise India will be forced to join the Russian coalition in Syria for 'humanitarian purposes'.
It is the time to destabilize whole pakistan not only POK. Baluchistan, FATA, Sindh etc should the target. We must make sure that terrorism should spray across Pakistani punjab because they have no value for the life of others. Pakistani army kills people in Sindh and Baluchistan. TTP are brave people who has given the befitting reply to genocider porki army. We must support them. Any good shoulder fire anti aircraft missile and similar anti tank missile should be supplied to TTP and Bloch separatist urgently.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
“No power in the world can harm Geelani Sahib till he is protected by Almighty Allah,”
Time to prove allah wrong.

it clearly indicates that he has some way got the sponsorship of Indian government.
“The Indian government will be directly responsible for any harm to Geelani Sahib,”
I knew they would blame this on Indian gov. too. They are just looking for a chance to do that. Having said that, I would love to see the Indian gov. actually support Ravi Pujari for this task. Unofficially ofcourse.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles