Underworld don Ravi Pujari threatens to kill Hurriyat leader Geelani

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
My solution to deal with these scums in non violent way in the incidents like the one on JNU.........

1) identify all those involve in this incident from video.
2) Suspend them from university. Those who are not main culprit may be taken back if they apologize and give the proof of their loyalty to the nation.
3) file a case of "Rajdroh" against the main culprits in which the minimum punishment is 3 years.
4) Advise all universities not to admit them.
5) All teachers who are supporting them must be identified and degraded to lowest grade with minimum starting basic salary with a provision of no promotion for life time.
6) Those who are Sympathizers must be asked to prove their loyalty or leave the job.
7) if existing law does not support this than make a special law.
8) Issue new directives and guide line for university faculties and students clearly stating that any anti national activity shall be dealt very strictly. Any sympathy or support either covert or overt shall a crime against nation and shall be dealt with strickest provisions.
9) Make a special cell in monitoring anti national activities such a JNU, Jamia millia etc.
10) All media either directly or indirectly supporting these anti national activities shall be dealt strictly. Their license shall be canceled and all its property shall be confiscated Freedom of expression shall not and can not be used to support any anti national activity.
11) Special courts should be made to run the cases and there shall not be any bail by going to higher court.

Nuvneet Kundu

It is the time to destabilize whole pakistan not only POK. Baluchistan, FATA, Sindh etc should the target. We must make sure that terrorism should spray across Pakistani punjab because they have no value for the life of others. Pakistani army kills people in Sindh and Baluchistan. TTP are brave people who has given the befitting reply to genocider porki army. We must support them. Any good shoulder fire anti aircraft missile and similar anti tank missile should be supplied to TTP and Bloch separatist urgently.
Good plan but we keep downing their aircraft and the US keeps restocking them. Just a few hours ago the US has initiated a political maneuver which would override the authority of other congressmen who were stalling the F16 deal, in the name of some 'national security' clause. So every other nation, including Pakistan, makes their moves in adherence to realpolitik but India just speaks idealism and does nothing. They have managed to plant assets in our premier institutions and we haven't even managed to catch those people on our own soil, leave alone catching people on a foreign soil.

20 nations have moved their military to Turkey for a ground invasion of Syria. Russia has threatened a world war, and we are sitting here, gloating about Yemen evacuation and other humanitarian things. The peace deal in Afghanistan is being discussed by US, China and Pakistan, excluding India and we are still debating whether people calling for 'Bharat ki barbadi' on our own soil counts as anti-national activity or not:pound:

Last edited:

airtel

Country flag
Syed Ali Geelani is 86 year old , what is the benefit of killing him ?? He was diagnosed with renal cancer, .........tadap-tadap kar marne do .............aasaan maut kyon di jaye ??

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Good plan but we keep downing their aircraft and the US keeps restocking them. Just a few hours ago the US has initiated a political maneuver which would override the authority of other congressmen who were stalling the F16 deal, in the name of some 'national security' clause. So every other nation, including Pakistan, makes their moves in adherence to realpolitik but India just speaks idealism and does nothing. They have managed to plant assets in our premier institutions and we haven't even managed to catch those people on our own soil, leave alone catching people on a foreign soil.

20 nations have moved their military to Turkey for a ground invasion of Syria. Russia has threatened a world war, and we are sitting here, gloating about Yemen evacuation and other humanitarian things.
Do not worry. US will give few A/C in few years, We can eliminate whole squadron in some Minhas like well planned attack. My plan for pakistan.

1) create a huge fake currency racket.
2) Fund separatist groups and supply them with weapons.
3) Take control on media by bribing them and subvert Porkis' mind.
4) Do some targeted intelligent driven operations.
5) Create a small and lethal network who can help these selected porkies to meet 72 hoors.
6) Sabotage their development and strategic plans.
7) Use diplomacy to cut them off from oil or make too costly fro them.
8) Set up an international propaganda machine to isolate them.

vayuu1

Country flag
Should target chota shakeel and dawood, even hafiz and lakhwi for that matter.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Do not worry. US will give few A/C in few years, We can eliminate whole squadron in some Minhas like well planned attack. My plan for pakistan.

5) Create a small and lethal network who can help these selected porkies to meet 72 hoors.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Should target chota shakeel and dawood, even hafiz and lakhwi for that matter.
There are many in pakistan who can do this for us. Just give them money and offer them asylums in worst case scenario.

Nuvneet Kundu

Time to prove allah wrong.

I knew they would blame this on Indian gov. too. They are just looking for a chance to do that. Having said that, I would love to see the Indian gov. actually support Ravi Pujari for this task. Unofficially ofcourse.
Could it be possible that the west has put diplomatic pressure on India to keep these western assets alive? I see no other reason why people like Gilani and Arundhati are still alive unless the west has threatened some very adverse diplomatic action if they are bumped off. The Hurriyat is actually recognized as a legitimate negotiating body by the west. It's basically their lobby, and they are not even trying to hide it.

Gilani could easily have an alleged 'heart attack', if intel agencies wanted. After all he is so old, no one would even suspect. There would be no question of the valley erupting in riots because of a 'natural death'. The fact that these rats are alive means there is someone putting pressure on India to keep them alive.

Nuvneet Kundu

I think everyone on this forum fully supports that action plan. Some even think that we are already doing most of those things. The disappointment stems from the fact that it hasn't succeeded in amending Pakistan's behavior. They have infact ramped up their operations. I've read not less than 10 articles on so called reputed news sites recommending the demilitarization of Siachen, and that too when the nation is mourning the death of our brave men. They have become so brazen that they don't care about rubbing salt in our wounds anymore and that includes so called 'Indian' media. If we are sending messages, someone surely isn't getting them if ISI manages to get its moles in the media to push their agenda. We are back to being on the back foot dealing with anti-India protests, then the media coverups.

We speak of economic sabotage but China has committed money, the IMF recently sanctioned millions for infrastructure construction, I think. We want to isolate them but it is India who is isolated from the Afghanistan dialogue despite spending billions on reconstruction. They are the ones who have subverted our media instead of the other way round.

Last edited:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Could it be possible that the west has put diplomatic pressure on India to keep these western assets alive? I see no other reason why people like Gilani and Arundhati are still alive unless the west has threatened some very adverse diplomatic action if they are bumped off. The Hurriyat is actually recognized as a legitimate negotiating body by the west. It's basically their lobby, and they are not even trying to hide it.

Gilani could easily have an alleged 'heart attack', if intel agencies wanted. After all he is so old, no one would even suspect. There would be no question of the valley erupting in riots because of a 'natural death'. The fact that these rats are alive means there is someone putting pressure on India to keep them alive.
I'm not sure but it makes sense. Porkis definitely help them out time and again.

The article also says that 18 assassination attempts have been made on his life already, means someone's already trying to kill him. Don't know if the agencies are trying to get to him but I definitely think they should.

Nuvneet Kundu

I'm not sure but it makes sense. Porkis definitely help them out time and again.

The article also says that 18 assassination attempts have been made on his life already, means someone's already trying to kill him. Don't know if the agencies are trying to get to him but I definitely think they should.
If the agencies wanted him dead he'd be dead. The police arrest him every month after friday prayers turn violent or when any dignitary is visiting Kashmir. He's not hiding, he's under the protection of the state, which is why I wondered if it is part of some deal we made with someone. Or maybe RAW has secretly bought this man and using him as a false bait to give inflammatory speeches to find out how many jihadis in the valley get attracted to his speeches.

He visits Indian jails once every month that is for sure. He visits AIIMS once every six months for medical reasons. What a shame it is that while the world is on the brink of a world war, we can't even bump off some jihadis from the valley.

Nuvneet Kundu

Everyone check this, one is a tweet by Pakistani media and another is a tweet by Indian media, if you hide the names, there's no way to tell the difference. Both are doing propaganda for ISI.

@HariPrasad-1 Pakistan is one step ahead of us when it comes to media subversion. When it comes to broadcasting news from the valley, our media gives live ball-by-ball updates. "JUST IN" they say. In fact the Indian media tweeted it even before the Pakis did. It's like a competition to find out who defames Indian establishment first. Were they sleeping when lakhs of muslims set a police station on fire in Malda?

These media people are worse than terrorists.

Last edited:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
our nation can seemingly comfortably move forward after one of its premier and beloved leaders dies of a 'heart attack' on foreign soil (in itself an utmost serious and jeopardising case for the host country and a most shameful one for the guest if it just walks over it), and to add insult to the deep injury it keeps fostering maggots in its wounds without any sense (or, a highly misplaced sense) of self-respect. would i be totally wrong then to get a feeling of grave conspiracies being involved in this country's political timeline from start to the contemporary?! if yes, then its definitely either or both of these - we have been/are too too (phonily) idealistic, moralistic / too stupid.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
If the agencies wanted him dead he'd be dead. The police arrest him every month after friday prayers turn violent or when any dignitary is visiting Kashmir. He's not hiding, he's under the protection of the state, which is why I wondered if it is part of some deal we made with someone. Or maybe RAW has secretly bought this man and using him as a false bait to give inflammatory speeches to find out how many jihadis in the valley get attracted to his speeches.

He visits Indian jails once every month that is for sure. He visits AIIMS once every six months for medical reasons. What a shame it is that while the world is on the brink of a world war, we can't even bump off some jihadis from the valley.
Very much possible. But if that is the case (he is an agent) then we will probably never know the truth. As per my perspective, he should be shot dead by Ravi Pujari ASAP unless keeping him alive is serving Indian agencies in some way that we don't yet see.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Everyone check this, one is a tweet by Pakistani media and another is a tweet by Indian media, if you hide the names, there's no way to tell the difference. Both are doing propaganda for ISI.

@HariPrasad-1 Pakistan is one step ahead of us when it comes to media subversion. When it comes to broadcasting news from the valley, our media gives live ball-by-ball updates. "JUST IN" they say. In fact the Indian media tweeted it even before the Pakis did. It's like a competition to find out who defames Indian establishment first. Were they sleeping when lakhs of muslims set a police station on fire in Malda?

These media people are worse than terrorists.
The biggest weakness of BJP government is their inability to handle and manipulate media. This is their weakness for a long long time. they have completely failed address same. The only positive development is emergence of social media where the people like us keep check on the anti national scums.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles