Understanding China

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
China and India are the only two nations to counter those goat fuckers... USA and EU are trapped by the political correctness.

That's why even we had clash on border, China didn't blame too much on your J&K actions.

For refugees, mostly we only take them with Chinese blood, like during the Vietnam war and Burma civil war. We don't even care any noise about Xinjiang from outside, shall we care about taking refugees or not?

Good luck Indian, stay with Hindus will be much better than stay with muslim nations...
I Respect your statement

Still

Abdus Salem killed

I Respect your statement

Still
I have never thought bad about them even thoughts the 2020 conflict could have been avoided but still china needs a minion hope they learn that this minion is a snake and Chinese are athiests

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
I have never thought bad about them even thoughts the 2020 conflict could have been avoided but still china needs a minion hope they learn that this minion is a snake and Chinese are athiests
I would be the happiest person if China and Bharat can make up with each other
But all of us know that will remain a wet dream for everyone due to conflicting geopolitical interests

sorcerer

Country flag
But all of us know that will remain a wet dream for everyone due to conflicting geopolitical interests
With chinese characteristics its the hardest thing to do.. Bharath and china an never be friends as long as there is no `democratically elected goverment` in china. The whole ideology of deception is so much ingrained in the chinese ways that they breathe deception. Probably they adopted it out of their sheer insecurity and lack of confidence..
but anway..the whole chinese pyche is so fucked up that trust dont come easy when dealing with them chinese.

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It will never be possible as long as the CCP, KMT nonsense exists. But if Han Nationalism becomes the dominant ideology and replaces Communism, then I'm pretty sure India and China could be very close allies.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
With chinese characteristics its the hardest thing to do.. Bharath and china an never be friends as long as there is no `democratically elected goverment` in china. The whole ideology of deception is so much ingrained in the chinese ways that they breathe deception. Probably they adopted it out of their sheer insecurity and lack of confidence..
but anway..the whole chinese pyche is so fucked up that trust dont come easy when dealing with them chinese.
This whole "democratically elected government" thing is nonsense. East Asia has their own social systems, they do fine without democracy. Did you know in Japan the same party has been ruling for almost 60+ years ? "Democracy" there is just a sham to make the West feel happy

India has had democratic governments (Gana-Rajya) in ancient times, but it was not "liberal democracy". Let's not start believing American kool-aid. Democracy is just a means to an end, its not some utopian ideal.

Last edited:

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Moved posts to the right thread

Source of India-China problem lies in Nehru who was a stupid idealist not grounded in reality. I'm not saying Chinese were innocent, but they were hard realists. If someone like Patel was in-charge we would have had a settled border with some give/take.

Now, the power differential between India and China has changed too much, Chinese have no interests in settling the border.

indiatester

Country flag
This could be the reason why the wumao are so blinded.
We need a filter where CCP stooges must post legitimate concerns on CCP and its leaders periodically to get credits to post further.

Whatever

Country flag
China does not want Casualties

So it will not attack Taiwan

The day China is psychologically ready to Absorb Thousands of Casualties like Russia, it will invade Taiwan
The day it will be able to take the blame and responsibilities of casualties will never come mainly because of 2 points.
1. Child policy of the CCP
2. Its not a democratic govt and jinping pong can't be compared to stalin.

Chinese may try to invade in a fervour of hopium and due to collective barking of the hans, but as soon as the casualties start hitting they will collapse.
Now the chances of the above happening has reduced even more now after Galwan when the chinese tried 'experimenting' over casualties and were chewed and spat out by biharis. Galwan was a wake up call for, superior race han hopium.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
He forgot the most important point.
PRC is so rich and economically powerful that they can control ROC.
Elites in ROC have their financial interest tied in PRC.
PRC just doesn't need to exert hard power over ROC. PRC can just flex its economic muscle.

Blademaster

่™ฝ็„ถ่ฟ™ไธชไธ–็•ŒไธŠๆฒกๆœ‰ๆ—ถ้—ดๆœบๅ™จ๏ผŒไฝ†่š‚่š๏ผˆไป–็š„่š‚่šๅธฎๆˆๅ‘˜๏ผ‰ๅœจ้ƒญๆ–‡่ดตโ€œ็ˆ†ๆ–™โ€็š„ไบ”ๅนด้‡Œ๏ผŒไผšๆ„Ÿ่ง‰ๆˆ–ๅคšๆˆ–ๅฐ‘็š„็†Ÿๆ‚‰ใ€‚่ฟ™็ง็†Ÿๆ‚‰ไธๆ˜ฏๅ› ไธบๅ…ถไป–ๅŽŸๅ› ๏ผŒ่€Œๆ˜ฏๅ› ไธบ้ƒญๆ–‡่ดตไธ€้ๅˆไธ€้ๅœฐไฝฟ็”จไป–็š„ๅฅ—่ทฏ๏ผŒ็”š่‡ณไบบไปฌๅฏไปฅๆ€ป็ป“่ง„ๅˆ™ใ€‚่€Œๅฐฑๅœจ่ฟ™ๅ‡ ๅคฉ๏ผŒ้ƒญๆ–‡่ดตๆŠŠๆ—ง้…’ๅ€’่ฟ›ๆ–ฐ็“ถ้‡Œ๏ผŒ็”จๅฎƒ่ฎฉไป–็š„ๅ›ขไผ™ๆˆๅ‘˜ๅ–้†‰ไบ†๏ผŒ็œŸๆ˜ฏๆ— ่€ปใ€‚
How the fuck are we expected to understand this script?

NutCracker

Country flag
How the fuck are we expected to understand this script?
Although there is no time machine in this world, Ant (a member of his Ant Gang) will feel more or less familiar in the five years that Guo Wengui "broke the news". This familiarity is not because of other reasons, but because Guo Wengui uses his routines over and over again, and even people can summarize the rules. And in the past few days, Guo Wengui poured old wine into new bottles and used it to get his gang members drunk. It was shameless.
Don't know what to make out if it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles