Understanding China

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azaad

Country flag
Hanimal eating dead human foetus

Btw you're right Chang . In our caste system the Han would be the lowest of the low purely based on your diet , so I completely agree with that paper.

Azaad

Country flag

Chinese girls give good head . Now we know why .

Of course you never kiss a Chinese girl thanks to Chinese breath.

here2where

Mango tastes good,

It tastes better than cow dung
Egg fried rice tastes the best.
Do you agree?

An Egg Fried Rice Recipe Shows the Absurdity of China’s Speech Limits
A popular chef’s video was attacked as a jab at Mao Zedong’s dead son.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Mango tastes good,

It tastes better than cow dung
But does it taste better than seeing your leaders prance around in western suit & tie and your brides and groom playing the 'snow white & tux prince' western theme, while ours have the self respect to wear our own cultural dress ?No wonder even as colonised people we still burnt down your forbidden palace.
Chinese= mental slaves of the white man.

Illusive

Country flag
Recently coming across more and more Chinese translated youtubers and they are genuinely good content and very talented and I always wonder if those accounts are genuine or someone outside China making money out of them whenever they get big.

Check this guy out, very talented and maybe an authentic account.

But this post was ironically funny regarding how loosely attributed IP is in China.

Screenshot 2023-12-21 141636.png

But its not this guys fault and I hope he is able to make money instead of someone else leeching off him.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Jo Lawhore mein gandu, wo US mein bhi gandu...

If this chirkut really turns out to be Han Chinese then I may be banned from posting on this thread for a week.

Sounds a wee bit similar to the resident pinoy on exile but I would still bet my unfinished mango on him being a subcontinent troll (puki/desi/kangladeshi).
Nah, I am pretty sure these are chink wumaos; I have been interacting with them (on Twitter) since ~2010/11 - well before I joined this forum. Go through their posts and you can smell them. There are 3 categories of them;

1. The Pacifist/Non-Combative Type: @rockdog

2. The Subtle Trollers: They will keep deflecting until you are tired. Can be detected easily on Twitter cuz of their profile pics (pandas or chink ladies). @skywatcher and @no smoking belong to this category.

Do notice how @skywatcher ran off throwing jargons on differential geometry. Ask them to elaborate and you will be left with yet another deflection. Same goes for @no smoking ; that retard was actually trying to substantiate (by cherry picking metrics) how chinks are more open to free trade (LOL!) than India before being promptly shown the doors by members on the economy thread.

3. The Combative Type: They will keep yelling how supapowa coronaland is the beshtest country and shiet from their rooftops. When it comes to India, these fuckfaces copy porkis cuz they know nothing about India. @ym888 belongs to this category.

You can detect them quite easily

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles