UK ELECTION CIRCUS

abhay rajput

Country flag
I apologize, I made a mistake --- whatever British people want they will get --- if they want to pay more for everything is their choice or they don't want an NHS is also their choice --- if someone want to get his a** drilled by rich corporate fat a** losers whom I am to complain --- after all people get the intelligence they deserves.
Neutral toh sahi ha bhai.. Pr agr indian hater becomes pm , then it is a huge problem for us and indians there in uk.. we need western countries support to increase our economy and labour party would have used Kashmir in there advantage.. labour already had a lot of support of jihadis.. and Don't worry about white nationalism, I believe that you haven't visited UK at all..? It's not like US , here indians are very respected communities and have alot of influence so much so that the richest person in uk is indian... indians are at some of the top positions in uk.. believe me indians behave in uk like we do here in Delhi...

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Congrats UK Hindus for breaking the jaws of Jihadi enterprise and Pakistani pimps.

But the fight is still not over.

Pakistani cockroaches will make our any traction which will eventually happen because Geo-Politics is very fluid with winning party as there victory for sadistic pleasures.

Keep abusing them and keep enjoying this game.

Jai Ho

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
bunch of brown nigga from subcontinent jumping up & down cause a white fascist monkey won in UK ---
Pathetic clueless commie declares everyone fascist whoever he doesn't like.
- your white boyfriend won't notice you & no white puzzy for you lot either.
Reverse is true. India and common Indians on average don't care more about UK than vice versa.

Labour was however going to tame India.
You better make sure democrat win or your white master will gas light likes of you & wannabe White's Indians in future --- but you lot never had the ball's to stand up on your own feet in first place & always looked for white man validation.
Only an @$$hole will vote for parties which already have expressed their sheer agenda against their country origin.

Voting for marxists moreover is somehow standing on own feet who at the first place win elections by promising freebies (and fck economy hardcore thereafter in power).
And who gives a damn about "white approval"? Both are white, better choose parties that are easy to bend.
You are an idiot or have a very low IQ to believe UK foreign policy or deep state will Change cause this white monkey is in govt.
You are an idiot believe it wouldn't have gone worse in case labour win. UK for the moment under ruling party has been seeking FTAs with India.
I want British Indians to stay neutral for their own good --- they are no longer Indians --- if today there are conservative in govt---tomorrow labour could be back.
That's why you are stupid. British Indians should be voting for someone who is more favourable India itself.
some Indians have seriously lost their mind supporting these white neo Nazi's.
They know very well what are perks for India for these people in power.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
UK won't change it's policy on Pakistan or on India --- Pakistan is a strategic long term investment for them.
We make em BLEED .

Pay for their paki support.

Go on the offensive.

Fuck the inbred racially inferior muzzies.

As an indian hard atheist cultural hindu south indian :

I hate pakis on 3 levels.

Racial: i consider them inbred half Arabs inferior to us indians.

Geopolitical : This is obvious so no explanation needed.

Ambition : i consider them dim witted buck toothed neanthradals that have no dream like achievements of high technology,no national milestones whatsoever.

I hate white liberals on 3 levels:

Racial : Part of a race that oppressed mine and has the gall to try and lecture us,may their close relatives and daughters suffer the muzzie touch if you know what i mean.

Geopolitical : They think a strong india is bad for them ,see above for what fate worse than hell i wish on their wee children.

Ambition : I don't respect their ambitions of secularism, pluralism code nothingwords for anti national cool like space exploration,etc.

I hate white conservatives on 2 levels.

Racial : See above.

Geopolitical : See above.

Ambition : i okay with their ambition of reliving their glory days of empire as i can relate as i want a dharmic civilizational rashtra even though i think they won't be able to make it as too much damage is done.

This post is meant for all anti national forces of all stripes who may want to concern troll.

First fuck the Pakis and indian liberals,then white liberals then white conservatives in that order.

And yes for me politics is just dog whistle race war and i want my faction to win at all costs.

I Fucking hate Pakis on 3 levels

vampyrbladez

Country flag
@Haldiram @Holy Triad @sorcerer

Someone or some institution on /pol/ had this excellent insight into a post Brexit UK scenario. Could be a senior bureaucrat or journalist.

View attachment 40656 View attachment 40657 View attachment 40658 View attachment 40659 View attachment 40660 View attachment 40661 View attachment 40662
View attachment 40663 View attachment 40664 View attachment 40665
Some interesting insights as to what may happen next.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
I apologize, I made a mistake --- whatever British people want they will get --- if they want to pay more for everything is their choice or they don't want an NHS is also their choice --- if someone want to get his a** drilled by rich corporate fat a** losers whom I am to complain --- after all people get the intelligence they deserves.

We know whose side you are on so might as well delete your account and quit.

Moreover we don't need protection from anti national protection rackets,indians can protect themselves from all enemy races and traitors through their collective money,cultural power,voting pressure and if need brute muscle.

F*** the anti nationalists in all countries and f*** all internationalists like Islam,true commies like you,etc.

Fake Chinese nationalist commies are fine though.:biggrin2:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Fun fact: Tories Gained only 1% votes, LB lost 8% vote share.

with this mild change in voting %, Tories gained 47 seats and LB lost 59.

I am excited to find out how much of this is due to british Indian voters, and some of the votes also shifted from LB to LD.

cyclops

Country flag
You better make sure democrat win or your white master will gas light likes of you & wannabe White's Indians in future --- but you lot never had the ball's to stand up on your own feet in first place & always looked for white man validation.
Oh look, the vengeful, self-righteous commie is pissed off now that the world won't comply with his and his ilk's tantrums.
You better read up on our forum, there are hardly any out there that hate white britshits as much as us, but do carry on with the strawman, if nothing else at least it'll help you sleep at night.

Definitely it is their choice if they don't want a bloated, underperforming NHS.
And likewise it was the Indian's choice to not allow their underage daughters be raped by abduls, or see pakis be cajoled and allowed to get away with anything, or get denigrated by the very same democrats on Kashmir & get called ...ists & ...phobes for supporting India.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Al Jazeera plant Jihadi haramzada who normalize Islamic terrorism sitting in UK has just got large bleeding piles.

Made my weekend. Will spend 1 hour extra in Zym tomorrow. muuuaahhh....

Longewala

Country flag
do you understand what nationalism mean for white people ?
Chutiye do you know the difference between nationalisation and nationalism

Or that nationalism often means better protection of human rights smaller groups (Sikhs, jains, Jews, ahmadis etc in the Indian nation) than in other, synthetic, ideology or belief based constructs (communism, Islamic nation such as Napak)

south block

up your a**
Country flag
Chutiye do you know the difference between nationalisation and nationalism

Or that nationalism often means better protection of human rights smaller groups (Sikhs, jains, Jews, ahmadis etc in the Indian nation) than in other, synthetic, ideology or belief based constructs (communism, Islamic nation such as Napak)
apni ammi ki choot chata Kay aaya hai kya goray say Jo itni sulag rahi hai Teri.

Longewala

Country flag
I want British Indians to stay neutral for their own good --- they are no longer Indians --- if today there are conservative in govt---tomorrow labour could be back.
Fuck off.
I studied in Britain, became a resident, changed passport...
And guess what, I am still Indian.

You don't have "British Indians" you have Indians or non-Indians

And yes, am very pleased that Corbyn lost, because I am not bloody neutral.... as any haramzada who consorts with jihadis, attacks Jews or badmouths Hindus because of the former, is by definition my enemy as an Indian.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles