UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

Two Minutes To Midnight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Probably Pakis, Afghandus, Nibbers and a sprinkling of very wealthy joos in between

I delight in the death and debasement of the vile Anglo-Saxon race.
Yeah, same here.

I mean, not that I don't feel bad for the women, but don't have an ounce of sympathy for Britain as a whole. After what they along with the Sassoon Family kikes did to China and to us, hard to really feel bad for them.

1650143494828.jpg

1651324643982m.jpg

shade

Country flag
Yeah, same here.

I mean, not that I don't feel bad for the women, but don't have an ounce of sympathy for Britain as a whole. After what they along with the Sassoon Family kikes did to China and to us, hard to really feel bad for them.

View attachment 160468

View attachment 160469
I hate chings too, but atleast they learnt their lesson in dealing with Anglo-Saxon and their free and democratic offshoots.

Kumaoni

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
engLAND baneega eLUNGIstan....

While muzzies breeding like rabbits in GB, english ppl are busy aborting their unborn!! in the mean time their birthrate is plummeting to dead sea bottom!!!
Karma strikes in mysterious way .

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
engLAND baneega eLUNGIstan....

While muzzies breeding like rabbits in GB, english ppl are busy aborting their unborn!! in the mean time their birthrate is plummeting to dead sea bottom!!!
Karma strikes in mysterious way .
The thing with Anglos is that once they resolve to get something done, they just swing into ruthless action. If they have to wipe out the peacefools, they will wipe them off with whatever means necessary including eliminating their own liberal and labour party politicians if necessary. And MI5 would ruthlessly deliver it.

That's one thing I have learnt about working with them; they are all nice and easy until pushed to the hilt. Then their General Dyer awakens.

armortec

Pedo porki/mirpuri muzzie child rape and sex slavery gangs scandal of the UK.

Sangam talks

BBC documentary - The Betrayed Girls. More detail on the police and media cover up.

BBC report specifically on Sikh girls being targeted.

Country flag

Pakistan accountable for terrorist footprints in Britain

notaname

Country flag
London has more ghettos than any western city, Soon will become Gotham city.

So the superior race of whites and blacks are now having to loot businesses and harass people for the living, what a fall.

This is what democracy and western values are, other countries who are not in this bullshit should stay away as much as they can from these catchy words.

Kumaoni

Hey retard,
This is not funny..they are fighting war against terror and you are just sitting at home making judgement. Hope you get blown to pieces by one of jihadis..then we will see who will enjoy the popcorn bitch
British are terrorists.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles