UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

Longewala

Country flag

Police consider dropping terms 'Islamist terror' or 'jihadi'
Well it's the logical next step to "faith prayer rooms" or calling muslim gangs "Asian"

Keep in mind these same liberal aholes (whether UK, US or here) would keep talking about caste system or dara hua muslims, offence or slander against Hindus is all right in their books

Longewala

Country flag

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Well it's the logical next step to "faith prayer rooms" or calling muslim gangs "Asian"

Keep in mind these same liberal aholes (whether UK, US or here) would keep talking about caste system or dara hua muslims, offence or slander against Hindus is all right in their books

The UK and the USA may have many people against the Dharmic culture of India, but you'd be surprised to find that Scandinavian countries house the worst Hinduphobes; including those of so-called Indian origin. Have you heard of this guy called Ashok Swain from Sweden? or Somdeep Sen from Denmark? They are just the tip of the iceberg.

Read their tweets; they'd make Hafiz Saeed look tolerant.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
he indeed was.

i'm waiting for the day they throw ink at the Queen for being white!

anything crap happens in UK, i thoroughly enjoy it.
Karma Rocks:clap2:
The problem is not the queen any more. The imperialist mentality of UK has shifted from the royalty to the nexus between British corporations and the "elected liberal" government cabal.

A few minutes of sifting through BBC's articles regarding any non-Western, non-White country should give you good hints. To stop that, we will need to be the "illiberal" that we are often accused of. At least politically speaking. We don't have to do everything they accuse us of doing; just 10-20% of those things.

Right now they label us or accuse us with something that we deny; once we politically embrace it, they will have nothing to label us with.

12arya

Country flag
The problem is not the queen any more. The imperialist mentality of UK has shifted from the royalty to the nexus between British corporations and the "elected liberal" government cabal.

A few minutes of sifting through BBC's articles regarding any non-Western, non-White country should give you good hints. To stop that, we will need to be the "illiberal" that we are often accused of. At least politically speaking. We don't have to do everything they accuse us of doing; just 10-20% of those things.

Right now they label us or accuse us with something that we deny; once we politically embrace it, they will have nothing to label us with.
agree.

I don't care wt's happening to them either; its their ancestors karma that the current gen is paying for.

i have stopped watching bbc and such long time back. i don't need their approval to feel gud bt myself. i have always been a proud Indian.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag

Jihadists attempted terror attacks every fortnight in Europe since ISIS fall
The most disturbing thing that I find here is that despite so many terror threats, rapes, crimes, murders, etc. by one specific community from a host of different countries, the Europeans advocate for more accommodative resolutions and support mechanisms for that community.

To top it all, they have the cheek to lecture India's native communities on tolerance, human rights and justice. I blame no one but the Left-Liberal puppets of these former colonizers who were implanted into the Indian government in 1947 and systematically continue serving their masters loyally for all these years.

They continue to flourish among the ranks of IAS, IFS, and the dozens of NGOs and committees that the government has.

Kristaps91

Country flag
I have some muslim friends, but they are not religious, so hard to say that all muslims are bad. There bad people, but in UK, the situation is really hard. It affects all the spheres, but will it affect space sector? For example there's collaboration between USA and UK here "NASA will use Scotland’s space sector tech in its Mars mission - Orbital Today" and disturbance among citizens can affect this cooperation.

Small remark regarding religion - will it be better to believe in Old Gods? At least it was fair at that time =)

Longewala

Country flag
I have some muslim friends, but they are not religious, so hard to say that all muslims are bad. There bad people, but in UK, the situation is really hard. It affects all the spheres, but will it affect space sector? For example there's collaboration between USA and UK here "NASA will use Scotland’s space sector tech in its Mars mission - Orbital Today" and disturbance among citizens can affect this cooperation.

Small remark regarding religion - will it be better to believe in Old Gods? At least it was fair at that time =)
Why is it necessary for every single muslim to be bad for Islam and the people controlling the religion to be a malign influence.

Country flag

Osama bin Laden's ex-London spokesman is 'freed early from 25 year US jail term 'will return to the UK

Country flag

More than 2,000 adult asylum seekers have been caught lying about their age and pretending to be children

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles