UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
https://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/History_of_Guru_Nanak's_travel_to_Mecca#Karni_Nama

It's in Karni Nama.
We just waiting for War,

Can you stop being a retard?
I'm mad certified nigga, who r u??

Not my fault I wasn't born in India so I could be Sikh regiment.
:shrug:

Talk about my mother or sister in person, they'd be sad if I went back to jail but Izzat is Izzat.

Jatt for lyfe

Sikh is a tribe.
Khalsa is Sodhi Vansh||

In Trad Dharmic Sampradya the Shisya gains Gotra of Guru||

I'm done training insults I wanna take my bench from 315 to 350 in next 6 months nibba.
let's get these gainzz

Anyway, Idk how u can't put aside ur ego and understand what we're saying||

--
Anyway, as far as Buddhism goes the mass conversion kind of didn't happen, lot of it was demographic.
https://reawakening2074.blogspot.com/2018/10/when-hammer-falls-bengals-downfall-2.html

You can go read it there, that is a very very good blog.
Like my top 3 on internet level.

No core Hindu was ever really converted.
Buddhists actually helped Qasim||
Lmao Waiting for war? What kind of Excuse is that. You said you can take on all the PorkiShitanis and Indians in a war. LoL you wouldn’t do shit bitch. I seen dumbass niggas like you in the past you don’t scare me bitch. I don’t disrespect Woman Generally but you Disrespected and used Filthy Ass Language against your fellow Indians and Dharmics which I responded too and then you tried show off like nobody here has ever seen a gym in there life.

LoL Sikh is a Man who follows the Religion of Sikhism and Sodhi is a clan inside the Khatri Tribe of Panjab. There are many Hindu, Sikh and Even Some Pisslam Khatris in ShitHole PorkiShitan. If you want to contribute the fucking Discussion don’t spew bullShits. I don’t get into arguments most of time. My hatred and Anger is only for Libturd Dindus and Pisslam Terrorists. The Blog had some useful information I am not going to lying but that doesn’t excuse your crap language.

Jameson Emoni

Holy guacamole!

---

Queen is enemy of Islam and must die, says jail ‘emir’

In a prison cell at HMP Woodhill, the walls of which were lined with religious posters and family photographs, Brusthom Ziamani, 24, a jailed terrorist, and another prisoner, a convicted murderer, sat with two young inmates.

Another man, then aged 24 and who will be referred to by the pseudonym Jack, arrived at the door and squeezed into the cramped room.

The murderer, a broad, muscular man we have called M, greeted Jack with a bear hug and instructed him to stand beside Ziamani.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...f-islam-and-must-die-says-jail-emir-7d3ll7v0k

Jatt.ak47

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Lmao Waiting for war? What kind of Excuse is that. You said you can take on all the PorkiShitanis and Indians in a war. LoL you wouldn’t do shit bitch. I seen dumbass niggas like you in the past you don’t scare me bitch. I don’t disrespect Woman Generally but you Disrespected and used Filthy Ass Language against your fellow Indians and Dharmics which I responded too and then you tried show off like nobody here has ever seen a gym in there life.

LoL Sikh is a Man who follows the Religion of Sikhism and Sodhi is a clan inside the Khatri Tribe of Panjab. There are many Hindu, Sikh and Even Some Pisslam Khatris in ShitHole PorkiShitan. If you want to contribute the fucking Discussion don’t spew bullShits. I don’t get into arguments most of time. My hatred and Anger is only for Libturd Dindus and Pisslam Terrorists. The Blog had some useful information I am not going to lying but that doesn’t excuse your crap language.
I take it you're not a practicing orthodox Hindu right?

Man, beyond that Idk what to tell you, violence isn't that hard & it's part of my religion..

It's not an excuse either SIkh just finished fighting an insurgency. Why are you so scared? Why do you assc gora democracy with Hinduism||

Jatt.ak47

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Man, beyond that Idk what to tell you, violence isn't that hard & it's part of my religion..

It's not an excuse either SIkh just finished fighting an insurgency. Why are you so scared? Why do you assc gora democracy with Hinduism||

Deathstar

Country flag

U know u live in that same gora democracy isnt it?????.......or are u hypocrite enough to not notice it

Jatt.ak47

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
U know u live in that same gora democracy isnt it?????.......or are u hypocrite enough to not notice it
Bro Sikh have literally done air india bombing n shit here.

The dif is that these people think Hindus SHOULD live under a democracy not that they do.
You keep bringing up hypocricy as if politics is set in stone or that rebellion isn't core to the Sikh identity.

Are Sikh not actively subverting even Canadian democracy to their interests?
They literally got the gov to ignore Sikh terrorism in a Gov report just few months ago, can bring Kirpan on airplane now, control most of the Gun smuggling on the west coast.

Wtf is ur problem with actually doing something instead of trying to be ideologically/ritually pure/

The Gadar movement, one of INdia's largest, started in California.
Udham Singh Ji who killed General Dyer was there.
Sikh literally assasinated Canadian officials who were spying on them in the 20s.

Are you just jealous or stupid?
---

Bro u live under Aurangzeb how can u like critiize him n stuff bro?
Are Hindus that hopeless/stupid or just you???
Sensitive bleeding chutiya.

Deathstar

Country flag
Bro Sikh have literally done air india bombing n shit here.

The dif is that these people think Hindus SHOULD live under a democracy not that they do.
You keep bringing up hypocricy as if politics is set in stone or that rebellion isn't core to the Sikh identity.

Are Sikh not actively subverting even Canadian democracy to their interests?
They literally got the gov to ignore Sikh terrorism in a Gov report just few months ago, can bring Kirpan on airplane now, control most of the Gun smuggling on the west coast.

Wtf is ur problem with actually doing something instead of trying to be ideologically/ritually pure/

The Gadar movement, one of INdia's largest, started in California.
Udham Singh Ji who killed General Dyer was there.
Sikh literally assasinated Canadian officials who were spying on them in the 20s.

Are you just jealous or stupid?
---

Bro u live under Aurangzeb how can u like critiize him n stuff bro?
Are Hindus that hopeless/stupid or just you???
Sensitive bleeding chutiya.
So should i appaud khalistanis for killing innoncents using methods used by islamists. Bloody cowards.
I dont give a f what they do in Canada

Jatt.ak47

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So should i appaud khalistanis for killing innoncents using methods used by islamists. Bloody cowards.
Pol independance is part of Sikh religion.
You just hate them and want them to not exist.

Jatt.ak47

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Ud rather suffer under a flawed constitution, basically based on gora religion, than have on based on your own.

Deathstar

Country flag

Ud rather suffer under a flawed constitution, basically based on gora religion, than have on based on your own.
I dont hate sikhs, we have common history. We are one.
Arent u suffering under a flawed constitution , based on gora religion. Same constitution allowed a foreigner like you to immigrate.
What if Canadians throw all immigrants like u out following your own ideology. Sikhs arent natives to Canada

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Dude...

Either make a sikh as a Canada PM, or atleast create a separate sikh state(similar to French states) in Canada.

Then you come and talk to us..

Until then what you are talking is hot air with no real world consequences.

Jatt.ak47

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I dont hate sikhs, we have common history. We are one.
Arent u suffering under a flawed constitution , based on gora religion. Same constitution allowed a foreigner like you to immigrate.
What if Canadians throw all immigrants like u out following your own ideology. Sikhs arent natives to Canada
All lands belng to Guru.
We'll fight them.

We're all suffering, the difference is MANY Hindus support secular democracy.
Lot of Sikh & also Hindu do not, they want a Dharmic government.

We need to change our paradigm.
Every government is always a theocracy, just depends what kind:

Read through this by my friend.

Deathstar

Country flag
All lands belng to Guru.
We'll fight them.

We're all suffering, the difference is MANY Hindus support secular democracy.
Lot of Sikh & also Hindu do not, they want a Dharmic government.

We need to change our paradigm.
Every government is always a theocracy, just depends what kind:

Read through this by my friend.
So u say u will overthrow the land that allowed u in ?

Jatt.ak47

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Dude...

Either make a sikh as a Canada PM, or atleast create a separate sikh state(similar to French states) in Canada.

Then you come and talk to us..

Until then what you are talking is hot air with no real world consequences.
You guys are caught up in flags

1. That tells me you do not want Dharma to rule globe
2. Your mind is limited

I'm talking to you right now, this back & forth is gay/annoying.

Hindus do not even control tehir own Mandirs & the primary evidence for winning Ayodhya was from Sikh.

You actually believe in Nation over religion.

A Random Hindu or Sikh living on a different planet is more of an "Indian" than a muslim/christian

ONce you realize this, we can be friends.

Jatt.ak47

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So u say u will overthrow the land that allowed u in ?
Your mind is limited and flawed,

ChakraVartin means ruler of all lands.
There is no concept in our religion of a Dharma limited by politics, land etc.

Would the people of every country not be better off under a Dharmic government?

Therefore, would the patriot of every land not be a traitor if he did not want to have a Dharmic gov that bans cow slaughter for example?

If you truly love this earth then you want the Flag of Dharma to fly in all corners. Otherwise, you are hateful, ignorant, bigoted individual.

Sat Sri Akalll

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
You guys are caught up in flags

1. That tells me you do not want Dharma to rule globe
2. Your mind is limited

I'm talking to you right now, this back & forth is gay/annoying.

Hindus do not even control tehir own Mandirs & the primary evidence for winning Ayodhya was from Sikh.

You actually believe in Nation over religion.

A Random Hindu or Sikh living on a different planet is more of an "Indian" than a muslim/christian

ONce you realize this, we can be friends.
Hence my statement, prove that your ideas have real world consequences.

Plant a dharmic flag in Canada, you guys are better placed than us sitting in India.

Make Dharma fly high in Canada, using any of the two options I gave you earlier.

Make Bharath proud...

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

I never claimed I like Democrazy or Sickularism. In a Hindu State Democrazy can be viable Option that’s all. Sicukularism will thrown in the trash and burned. India was created for all Dharmic Religions of the Indian Subcontient. The War with Pisslams are inevitable. If it does happen I am always ready to join fellow Dharmics to remove the Cult of Piss from India. LoL I have problem with violence or using the same methods of the Pisslams against themselves.

Last edited:

Jatt.ak47

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Hence my statement, prove that your ideas have real world consequences.

Plant a dharmic flag in Canada, you guys are better placed than us sitting in India.

Make Dharma fly high in Canada, using any of the two options I gave you earlier.

Make Bharath proud...
Problem is that Sikh esp Jatt have always been Panjab centric.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji told Singhs to take Jagirs everywhere, and instead of asking for the world they asked for Panjab.

Sikh holy sites are also there..

I don't see the community changing its stance.
There's also nothing to gain in Canada, IMO, cuz white women are trashy whores without any character.
More or less a few Slavic exceptions don't change equation.
Anyway, there's work being done here just cant discuss it here.
---

Go read Anandpur Sahib resolution which kicked off the confrontation with Indira.
Indira already hated SIkh due to oppostion during Emergency. Modi & Swamy hid as Sardars.

It literally calls for Gita & Guru Granth Sahib to be taught in schools.
Khalistan lehar was anti-secular.
Fact that most Hindus stood by Indira as she flooded missionaries into NE & made Feminazi laws poisoned wells.

Hindu elite in NW INdia is corrupt Hindu Sikh relation at village level are good.
Fine tbh, they're brothers and nobody can really deny this.

Last edited:

Jatt.ak47

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I never claimed I like Democrazy or Sickularism. In a Hindu State Democrazy can be viable Option that’s all. Sicukularism will thrown in the trash and burned. India was created for all Dharmic Religions of the Indian Subcontient. The War with Pisslams are inevitable. If it does happen I am always ready to join fellow Dharmics to remove the Cult of Piss from India.
Democracy is a fundamentally flawed system and is therefore A-Dharmic.

Giving women & low castes vote always results in disaster.

Instead let each Jaati have their own niche and therefore pride/dignity.

Literally better to be an untouchable in a Dharmic Raaj than a Brahmin today.

This Earth was created for the Dharmic religions you need to have a universal scope.

http://yugaparivartan.com/2017/03/21/discussion-on-democracy-and-individualism/

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles