UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

temujin

Country flag
He Might Be. These PorkiShitani Bastards are known to do this kind of Shit.
Watched the video of the Mard a Momeen being dispatched to Ja'nnah to meet his maker at least a dozen times... absolutely priceless. They could have easily taken the guy alive but I can totally understand why the copper chose to put a hole in his head instead

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Watched the video of the Mard a Momeen being dispatched to Ja'nnah to meet his maker at least a dozen times... absolutely priceless. They could have easily taken the guy alive but I can totally understand why the copper chose to put a hole in his head instead
Yep I agree hundred percent. I would have done the same

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
London Bridge Terror: Attacker Identified As Usman Khan, A Convicted Terrorist Who Plotted To Bomb Stock Exch In 2012

by Swarajya Staff Nov 30 2019, 7:46 am,

Source: Twitter

The knife-wielding attacker who carried out the stabbing attack at London Bridge has been identified as 28-year old Usman Khan, a former prisoner convicted on charges of terrorism, BBCreported.

Two people were killed and three were injured in the attack. Khan was shot dead by officers after members of the public restrained him.

Khan released from prison in December 2018 on licence and was being electronically tagged

Advertisement
In February 2012, Khan was ordered to serve at least eight years in prison for his role in plotting to bomb the London Stock Exchange and build a terrorist training camp on land in Pakistan-controlled Kashmir owned by Khan's family.

Khan and two others - all members of an al-Qaeda inspired terror group - received indeterminate sentences for public protection at London's Woolwich Crown Court in 2012.

Khan and his associates planned to raise funds for a terrorist camp in Pakistan and recruit members of Islamic community in Briton to attend.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Where's Jeremy corbyn and his band of labour clowns? Will they address this human rights violation backdoor before farting out Kashmir next time and attacking Indian embassy?

Bloody spineless morons who still think they own India and act as heir to her majesty. This paki gave them slap in the face. Both snakes are made for each other.

Longewala

Country flag
London Bridge Terror: Attacker Identified As Usman Khan, A Convicted Terrorist Who Plotted To Bomb Stock Exch In 2012

by Swarajya Staff Nov 30 2019, 7:46 am,

Source: Twitter

The knife-wielding attacker who carried out the stabbing attack at London Bridge has been identified as 28-year old Usman Khan, a former prisoner convicted on charges of terrorism, BBCreported.

Two people were killed and three were injured in the attack. Khan was shot dead by officers after members of the public restrained him.

Khan released from prison in December 2018 on licence and was being electronically tagged

Advertisement
In February 2012, Khan was ordered to serve at least eight years in prison for his role in plotting to bomb the London Stock Exchange and build a terrorist training camp on land in Pakistan-controlled Kashmir owned by Khan's family.

Khan and two others - all members of an al-Qaeda inspired terror group - received indeterminate sentences for public protection at London's Woolwich Crown Court in 2012.

Khan and his associates planned to raise funds for a terrorist camp in Pakistan and recruit members of Islamic community in Briton to attend.
Yet another "Asian"

And don't worry, the leftist Britards nahi sudhrenge.... They will still happily share the same platform with JKLF and their usual "voter base"

It's upto Indian expats to do what the Jews are doing and give islamic party of Britain a collective middle finger

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Yet another "Asian"

And don't worry, the leftist Britards nahi sudhrenge.... They will still happily share the same platform with JKLF and their usual "voter base"

It's upto Indian expats to do what the Jews are doing and give islamic party of Britain a collective middle finger
You mean “South” Asian. The BritShit and PorkiShitani Dogs in Britain will never say Pisslamist Terrorist But Only as “South” Asian Extremist and Pisslam is the Religion/Cult of Piss/Peace. He is a Fucking Paki not Indian but BritShit or whites in general doesn’t know the difference.

temujin

Country flag
Where's Jeremy corbyn and his band of labour clowns? Will they address this human rights violation backdoor before farting out Kashmir next time and attacking Indian embassy?

Bloody spineless morons who still think they own India and act as heir to her majesty. This paki gave them slap in the face. Both snakes are made for each other.
Sad as it is, this incident could not have happened at a better time. As if his support for Hamas and Hezbollah was not enough, this once again highlights the grave security risks the terrorist supporting Corbyn as PM would pose to the nation. It's also fortuitous that the Mard e Momeen shares a surname with the fairweather leftist/ Jihadi in sheep's clothing London mayor Saadiq Khan who has received a lot of airtime since yesterday- for the average Gora who isn't really up to speed with the geopolitics of South Asia, this reinforces the Pakistan-Kashmir-Islam-terrorism axis and makes Labour (rightly) look like a dangerous, incompetent bunch of terrorist sympathisers.

temujin

Country flag
Yet another "Asian"

The only thing that surprises me is that this attack didn't happen sooner. When it first broke, I was expecting it to be some Syrian returned MaM fulfilling his holy duties. There are literally hundreds roaming the streets totally unchecked and those still stranded in the Caliphate are claiming rights under Article 8 of the European Human Rights Convention (Right to Privacy and Family Life) to return to the UK-its absolute madness. This country is so up its own backside with human rights, political correctness and whatnot that it has lost all sense of responsibility towards its own law abiding citizens

Country flag
You mean “South” Asian. The BritShit and PorkiShitani Dogs in Britain will never say Pisslamist Terrorist But Only as “South” Asian Extremist and Pisslam is the Religion/Cult of Piss/Peace. He is a Fucking Paki not Indian but BritShit or whites in general doesn’t know the difference.

The British know they difference they are just scared shitless pussies who never say Pakistani or Muslim or terrorists in their media

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Sad as it is, this incident could not have happened at a better time. As if his support for Hamas and Hezbollah was not enough, this once again highlights the grave security risks the terrorist supporting Corbyn as PM would pose to the nation. It's also fortuitous that the Mard e Momeen shares a surname with the fairweather leftist/ Jihadi in sheep's clothing London mayor Saadiq Khan who has received a lot of airtime since yesterday- for the average Gora who isn't really up to speed with the geopolitics of South Asia, this reinforces the Pakistan-Kashmir-Islam-terrorism axis and makes Labour (rightly) look like a dangerous, incompetent bunch of terrorist sympathisers.
Let's not digress from moot point here and that is police could have arrested him alive but they preferred to shoot him.

Isn't this violation of human rights in strict essence, as per western standards? Aren't they accusing us for abuse of power while condoning same in UK?

Pellets are banned while shooting detained criminal is heroic. What a cheap whore Jeremy corbyn is for votes.

I won't even waste my spit on this Jeremy shit. I hope he becomes PM and sink his nation like titanic.

temujin

Country flag
Let's not digress from moot point here and that is police could have arrested him alive but they preferred to shoot him.

Isn't this violation of human rights in strict essence, as per western standards? Aren't they accusing us for abuse of power while condoning same in UK?

Pellets are banned while shooting detained criminal is heroic. What a cheap whore Jeremy corbyn is for votes.

I won't even waste my spit on this Jeremy shit. I hope he becomes PM and sink his nation like titanic.
I've been listening to a lot of phone ins on this today and the muted outrage in some quarters (read left liberal/ BBC types) is not shared by the public at all-in fact it's only the odd halfwit Muslim who is challenging the police's actions. Plenty of callers questioning the role of Muslim scriptures in inciting terrorism too- this wouldn't have happened 10 years ago. So I would say the tide is slowly turning-its just that the metropolitan elite who tend to be more visible internationally are just as out of touch with public opinion as they always have been. I do think this incident has focused people's minds and will really damage Jeremy and his abhorrent party

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles