UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Barcelona attack LIVE updates: Donald Trump says US condemns attack, offers help
The death toll was reported by Cadena Ser radio, citing police sources

By IndiaToday.in | August 17, 2017
Van crashes into crowd in Barcelona, two armed men reportedly entered a restaurant in Las Ramblas
A van ploughed into crowds in the heart of Barcelona on Thursday and Spanish media reported at least 13 people were killed, in what police said they were treating as a terrorist attack.

The death toll was reported by Cadena Ser radio, citing police sources.

Police have arrested a suspect, the Associated Press reported. A 40-year-old Barcelona resident posted a video of a man being taken into custody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kazah

Musharraf is going all over world to build a strong pakistan lobby.....and wherever he's going he is facing Baloch protests lol .....similar protests were held when he was in switzerland recently

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
People actually believed that Big Ben was going to be renamed ‘Massive Mohammed’

Ashitha Nagesh for Metro.co.uk
Thursday 17 Aug 2017 4:17 pm
Share this article with FacebookShare this article with TwitterShare this article with Google PlusShare this article through email
MP accused of gender stereotyping for putting daughter in pink coat for nursery
‘Due to health and safety fears, “Massive Mo” will be silenced during the four-year renovation period,’ it continued. ‘However, Tardy revealed that large speakers installed at the top of the tower will instead play the Muslim call to prayer every hour upon the hour.’

Other stories on the Rochdale Herald’s site include ‘David Davis hospitalised after failing to negotiate his way out of wet paper bag’, and ‘Thunderbird puppet with condom over his head to play Michael Gove in Brexit Movie’.

But all of these incredibly subtle clues were missed by a concerning number of people.

Burger King flooded with 'human waste' in central London
Cam’s tweet has been retweeted more than 14,000 times.

‘When I saw it I was just in utter disbelief,’ he told Metro.co.uk. ‘How could anyone actually believe such nonsense?’

Another Facebook user shared the Massive Mo story, saying: ‘I’m not even shocked tbh this country really is going down the shitter.’

Even when a friend pointed out that it was ‘Fake news lad’, he simply replied: ‘It’s true.’

And when the story was shared by Facebook group The Cockney Bible, these were the responses:

(Picture: Facebook/Ashitha Nagesh)
Grim.

The girl whose status originally went viral has now deleted her post, adding: ‘So myself and [redacted] have become a meme because we shared something on Facebook that wasn’t true.

‘Hence why I said “this better not be true” but let’s face it the way the world is at the moment and how bizarre everything is, anything could happen, the amount of fake things that get shared on social media is untrue but of course it would never of gone ahead it’s a BRITISH LANDMARK but I wouldn’t be surprised in this world if people didn’t attempt to change it.’

In case there was any doubt, Big Ben is not being renamed.

It is however going to be silenced for four years while the Palace of Westminster undergoes renovation, over health and safety fears for the construction workers who will be working so close to the bell.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
People actually believed that Big Ben was going to be renamed ‘Massive Mohammed’

Ashitha Nagesh for Metro.co.uk
Thursday 17 Aug 2017 4:17 pm
Share this article with FacebookShare this article with TwitterShare this article with Google PlusShare this article through email
MP accused of gender stereotyping for putting daughter in pink coat for nursery
‘Due to health and safety fears, “Massive Mo” will be silenced during the four-year renovation period,’ it continued. ‘However, Tardy revealed that large speakers installed at the top of the tower will instead play the Muslim call to prayer every hour upon the hour.’

Other stories on the Rochdale Herald’s site include ‘David Davis hospitalised after failing to negotiate his way out of wet paper bag’, and ‘Thunderbird puppet with condom over his head to play Michael Gove in Brexit Movie’.

But all of these incredibly subtle clues were missed by a concerning number of people.

Burger King flooded with 'human waste' in central London
Cam’s tweet has been retweeted more than 14,000 times.

‘When I saw it I was just in utter disbelief,’ he told Metro.co.uk. ‘How could anyone actually believe such nonsense?’

Another Facebook user shared the Massive Mo story, saying: ‘I’m not even shocked tbh this country really is going down the shitter.’

Even when a friend pointed out that it was ‘Fake news lad’, he simply replied: ‘It’s true.’

And when the story was shared by Facebook group The Cockney Bible, these were the responses:

(Picture: Facebook/Ashitha Nagesh)
Grim.

The girl whose status originally went viral has now deleted her post, adding: ‘So myself and [redacted] have become a meme because we shared something on Facebook that wasn’t true.

‘Hence why I said “this better not be true” but let’s face it the way the world is at the moment and how bizarre everything is, anything could happen, the amount of fake things that get shared on social media is untrue but of course it would never of gone ahead it’s a BRITISH LANDMARK but I wouldn’t be surprised in this world if people didn’t attempt to change it.’

In case there was any doubt, Big Ben is not being renamed.

It is however going to be silenced for four years while the Palace of Westminster undergoes renovation, over health and safety fears for the construction workers who will be working so close to the bell.
Such peacefull people,they actually beleive in Allah,they are more islamic than islamists.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles