UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Manchester attack: UK terror threat level raised to critical

The UK terror threat level has been raised to its highest level of "critical", meaning further attacks may be imminent, Theresa May has said.

Move came after investigators were unable to rule out whether Manchester bombing suspect Salman Abedi acted alone, the prime minister said.

The first time the threat level was raised to critical was in 2006 during a major operation to stop a plot to blow up transatlantic airliners with liquid bombs.
Military personnel will now be deployed to protect key sites.
Analysis
By Dominic Casciani, BBC home affairs correspondent

This is a major and very rare move by the UK's security chiefs.

For the past few years, ministers, police chiefs and others have been at pains to try to warn the public that the threat faced by the UK was severe.

But they have steered clear of warning, even when a major plot was being tracked, that an attack could be close. This time, they feel they have no choice other than to say it may be imminent.

In short, nobody at this stage can say for sure whether Abedi acted alone or with the help of others. They can't rule out if there are other people out there.

What does it mean for us, the public?

Some of us will see the Army in key locations that need guarding so that armed police can be freed to focus on policing rather than guarding.

We should expect additional time-consuming security checks at ports and so on.

The aim for security chiefs is to ratchet up the security while keeping the country moving.

mendosa

Manchester attack: UK terror threat level raised to critical

The UK terror threat level has been raised to its highest level of "critical", meaning further attacks may be imminent, Theresa May has said.

Analysis
By Dominic Casciani, BBC home affairs correspondent

This is a major and very rare move by the UK's security chiefs.

For the past few years, ministers, police chiefs and others have been at pains to try to warn the public that the threat faced by the UK was severe.

But they have steered clear of warning, even when a major plot was being tracked, that an attack could be close. This time, they feel they have no choice other than to say it may be imminent.

In short, nobody at this stage can say for sure whether Abedi acted alone or with the help of others. They can't rule out if there are other people out there.

What does it mean for us, the public?

Some of us will see the Army in key locations that need guarding so that armed police can be freed to focus on policing rather than guarding.

We should expect additional time-consuming security checks at ports and so on.

The aim for security chiefs is to ratchet up the security while keeping the country moving.

So UK has gone back on its democratic obligations and imposed an emergency and suspended civil liberties by indulging in wanton surveillance and cordon of civilian population. I hope Amnesty international takes note of this violation of human rights of millions of British citizens.

It's not justified to impose an emergency for the sake of a normal law and order problem and now that UK PM has herself clarified that Muslims are peaceful people, there is no reason for them to impose an emergency. Somehow their actions don't match their words.

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't think there will be any major change in Brits policies. Their politicians probably don't take lives of their citizens seriously, instead look for overall gains. If they kill in thousands and lose a dozen, it's no big deal for them.

mendosa

I don't think there will be any major change in Brits policies. Their politicians probably don't take lives of their citizens seriously, instead look for overall gains. If they kill in thousands and lose a dozen, it's no big deal for them.
Terror attacks do not hamper a nation in any way. Nations have a population of millions and the loss of a dozen doesn't hurt the nation at an institutional level, but in case of western nations where internet penetration is 90%+ and electronic media, mass media reach is near 100%, a terror attack tends to create a swing in favor of right wing politicians. In that case, Britain will either prop up one of their own deep assets to put up the fancy dress of a 'fanatic right winger' to capture gullible votes, and once the election is over, the deep state will be back to business, just like Trump.

airtel

Country flag

Salman Abedi identified as Manchester terror attack suspect
May 23, 2017 Nick Leuschen abedi, attack, identified, manchester, salman, suspect, terror
British authorities identified on Tuesday the suicide bomber who purported the deadly attack at a Manchester Ariana Grande concert, hours after the Islamic State terror group claimed responsibility for the blast.
Salman Abedi, 22, was identified as the man who detonated an improvised explosive device at about 10:30 p.m. local time Monday, killing more than 20 people, some of them children, and injuring dozens more, Manchester police confirmed in a news conference on Tuesday. At least 12 children under the age of 16 were injured, emergency responders said. An 8-year-old girl was among the dead.

ISIS was celebrating the attack shortly after it happened, before staking claim to it.

• Thousands gather in city centre’s Albert Square for vigil
  • Suspected bomber identified as 22-year-old Salman Abedi
  • Isil claims responsibility for suicide bombing in Manchester
  • Everything we know about bomb suspect Salman Abedi
  • Girl, eight, among 22 people killed as 59 also injured in attack
  • Theresa May: ‘Callous attack carried out with cold calculation’
  • Parents frantically search for missing after Ariana Grande gig
  • Police arrest 23-year-old man in South Manchester over attack
  • Blast is worst terror attack to hit Britain since July 2005
  • Queen condemns ‘act of barbarity’ that has ‘shocked nation’
  • #RoomForManchester: Strangers open up homes to victims
  • Number for those concerned about missing: 0800 096 0095
A European security official told the Associated Press that Abedi was British. No additional details about Abedi were immediately available.

It was previously reported that Abedi was 23, but police clarified that another 23-year-old man was arrested. Two warrants have been issued at two separate residences. Officers used a police-controlled explosive device to gain entry into one home.

ISIS claimed on Tuesday that “a soldier of the caliphate planted bombs in the middle of Crusaders gatherings” then detonated them, but Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats said that the U.S. had not yet verified that the terror group was responsible.

The explosion unfolded outside Manchester Arena as Grande’s concert was coming to a close. The pop star, who wasn’t injured, reportedly suspended her Dangerous Woman Tour following the attack. She wrote on Twitter, “broken. from the bottom of my heart, I am so so sorry. I don’t have words.”

Watch the latest video at video.foxnews.comOfficials believe the device was packed with shrapnel, built to inflict as much human damage as possible, according to U.S. law enforcement sources. Manchester police said one of their priorities is to investigate whether the attacker acted alone or had some kind of support.
Politicians both at home and abroad condemned the attack. British Prime Minister Theresa May called the attack “appalling, sickening cowardice.”

Salman Abedi

“We struggle to comprehend the warped and twisted mind that sees a room packed with young children not as a scene to cherish but as an opportunity for carnage,” she said.

President Donald Trump slammed those responsible for the attack as “losers.”

We stand in absolute solidarity with the people of the United Kingdom. pic.twitter.com/X6fUUxxYXE

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 23, 2017

“I won’t call them ‘monsters’ because they would like that term… I will call them, from now on, ‘losers’ because that’s what they are, they’re losers.”

Outraged & angry about this cowardly terror attack on a crowd of young people. Sending sympathy & strength to victims & people of Manchester

— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) May 23, 2017

Our hearts go out to those killed and wounded in Manchester. Americans will always stand shoulder to shoulder with the people of the UK.

— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) May 23, 2017

Sky News, Fox, and The Associated Press Contributed to this report.

http://www.projectrepublictoday.com...&utm_source=bufferapp.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Absolutely, the karmic reaction. Hope the girls died instant death, rather than such horrible deaths given to 1000s of kids by a british terrorist named Churchill.

View attachment 16125

View attachment 16126
1000s? I think you are short of a few million there.

Fucking churchill deliberately diverted rice produced in India for British soldiers fighting in Africa. He very well knew the situation in east India famine as he was officially told by British ambassador in Kolkata. You know what he said? I can't even type it here.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
No one is asking for a special treatment. I'm just saying have some sympathies for the fallen. These were girls in their early teens.
Our sympathies are with you.
No matter what, these kind of attacks and loss of young life should never happen.

NOW, some hard truths.
Does UK political circle sympathies with you? This is the most important question.
AND sympathies without any concrete action on ground means jackSHIT. They mean for nothing without any concrete action by your politicians to ensure these things don't happen.

Please stop asking for sympathy from people of other country especially when politicians from UK don't care a crap about young people dying.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
No specific sources Pilgrimji. Just know the keywords to search for, on google images.
For eg: "Lynching of black Americans"

I do check for authencity but I don't really bookmark these websites. I should get into that habit, considering the amount of knowledge and reading you have gotten your promise-breaking ( :wink: ) hands on.

PS: If I remember right, a website called China Smack had a lot of those "Death by thousand cuts" pics.

Maybe if you tell me what exactly you would like to know and/or what type of content you are looking for, I could help you (tommorrow, it's too late now :) )
But that image looks like a group of chinkis are lynching a Jap or Tibetan.

S.J

Country flag
I still dont understand why Indians grovel about the multiculturalism of Europe. You ppl do know that majority of the funding for the Maoist scum come from Europeans right?
Who is grovelling? Ohh I am loving it, every moment of it, it's fun to see Europe in self destruct mode. As for the funding of Maoist , what goes around comes around, right.

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
The Only way to stop these crazy fanatics of the so called "religion of peace" is to hunt them down and kill each and every one of them. The British MI6 has a list of 3 thousand or so of these fanatics.

Kill them before they kill you non-believers of the cross.

Extremists always use the civil liberties afforded to them in a democracy to destroy the very society that gives it to them, and takes them in. Muslims in particular are very good at this. That's why the normal norms of a democratic society cannot be used to contain these groups. The more tolerant you are.....the more they will see it as a weakness and exploit it.

The UK should declare Emergency rule.....suspend the constitution and hunt these people down, and either kill or capture them. Do the same thing the Mumbai police did with the Muslim thugs some years back.....have "encounters" where no prisoners are taken.

S.J

Country flag
Wow , what a comment. I had multiple orgasms day dreaming about it:drool:
I would also like to add to that, "A peaceful two state solution of UK. All this violence clearly indicates that minority isn't happy in UK and they are being oppressed by whites. Partition is the only option left. If they want we are happy to play mediators. ":bounce:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
But that image looks like a group of chinkis are lynching a Jap or Tibetan.
Yes, it is. Qing dynasty punishment of Chinese (not Jap or Tibetian)

The negro reference from Onegrimpilgrim were for earlier pics of "black lynching" that happened in 19th & 20th centuries in America. I had posted those pics in some other thread.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Muslims will be in the majority some day in that country and we all know what happens then. #ShariaIsland
al-jumhurriya al-Islamiyya al-britani, inshallaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:lehappy:

But I don't think such things will happen though. The whites have genocidal tendencies every 50 years or so. So mass halal is more likely for our peaceful brothers.

PS: They just burnt a mosque near Manchester.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles