UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

captscooby81

Country flag
The new Grooming gangs who are targeting Sikh girls now ..All Paki MadCho s ......

http://www.pmclauth.com/sentenced/Grooming-Gang-Statistics/Gangs-Jailed

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029.amp

Child sex abuse gangs could have assaulted ONE MILLION youngsters in the UK
This one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah...............................................................................................................................................

raja696

Just watching bbc 22 died, 59 wounded... and they still singing gaga that its not about islam its a single individual act.

Unbelievable how long britons will be fooled with this sham perception.

Country flag
Just watching bbc 22 died, 59 wounded... and they still singing gaga that its not about islam its a single individual act.

They have to sing this song they are helpless against their significant Muslim population ;cannot upset them

captscooby81

Country flag
As long as the UK govt got people like @aakash_2410.. Who thinks we indians are celebrating a terrorist act and not condemning it but their govt and media is screaming about Islamic radicalisation and Jihadi s issues ....These people are really clueless whats happening with them looks like royally sedated by the Liberal Drug ....

Tony HMG

Country flag
There 500 jihadis who returned from Syria roaming free in UK. Thousands of Muslims supporting Isis under police radar but do not pose imminent threat.this bomber porki Salman was under police radar but was never investigated.

Welcome to sultanate of UK. Muslims raping hundreds of white girls and killing for fun.

I lobe it.

thethinker

Country flag
Looks like a minor law and order problem in UK. Hope there are human rights org in UK who will condemn arrest of suspects and expect a fair treatment. :)

During 26/11 trial, Amnesty International UK though it's brown sahib condemned hanging of Kasab and described it as

Shashikumar Velath, Director of Programmes at Amnesty International India, said:

“Today’s execution means India has taken a significant step backwards and joined that minority of countries that are still executing.

“We recognise the gravity of the crimes for which Ajmal Kasab was convicted, and sympathise with the victims of these acts and their families, but the death penalty is the ultimate cruel and inhuman form of punishment.

“We are also deeply disconcerted both by the unusual speed with which his mercy petition was rejected, as well as the secrecy that surrounded his execution.”

Link : https://www.amnesty.org.uk/press-releases/india-kasab-execution-death-penalty-backslide

Country flag
Any confirmation on this guy Abeedi. Media scaird to release any details

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Looks like a minor law and order problem in UK. Hope there are human rights org in UK who will condemn arrest of suspects and expect a fair treatment. :)

During 26/11 trial, Amnesty International UK though it's brown sahib condemned hanging of Kasab and described it as

Shashikumar Velath, Director of Programmes at Amnesty International India, said:

“Today’s execution means India has taken a significant step backwards and joined that minority of countries that are still executing.

“We recognise the gravity of the crimes for which Ajmal Kasab was convicted, and sympathise with the victims of these acts and their families, but the death penalty is the ultimate cruel and inhuman form of punishment.

“We are also deeply disconcerted both by the unusual speed with which his mercy petition was rejected, as well as the secrecy that surrounded his execution.”

Link : https://www.amnesty.org.uk/press-releases/india-kasab-execution-death-penalty-backslide
OT, perhaps......................................................................................................
Infact the death penalty is the more human treatment esp. death by hanging. A painless way to go.
Kasap deserved worse.

He should have gone like this, below:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Canadian and British now think Sikh are ethnic group and thanks to our stereotype we usually conclude that sikh are punjabi only
Ethnicity is pretty loosely defined so Sikhs can be considered an ethnic group.

relating to a population subgroup (within a larger or dominant national or cultural group) with a common national or cultural tradition.

And there are non Punjabi Sikhs although a majority of them are Punjabi. But I'm being pedantic.

Forgive me, but I don't think Sikhs are being groomed for use by the Canadians or the British. I believe it is just the selective tolerance of the liberals that allows them to import thousands of jihadis into the country. Not sure if there is a definite agenda behind it.

captscooby81

Country flag
i really wonder what happens to these all jokers in China , Amnesty,Greenpeace and bla bla bla looks like the chinese fuck their happiness out without even a moan coming out of the walls ..things we should learn when comes to dealing with these groups and their fucking rating approvals ...

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
@Razor, the above 'spoilered' photo & those of negro killings you had shared earlier, can you share the source of them?
No specific sources Pilgrimji. Just know the keywords to search for, on google images.
For eg: "Lynching of black Americans"

I do check for authencity but I don't really bookmark these websites. I should get into that habit, considering the amount of knowledge and reading you have gotten your promise-breaking ( :wink: ) hands on.

PS: If I remember right, a website called China Smack had a lot of those "Death by thousand cuts" pics.

Maybe if you tell me what exactly you would like to know and/or what type of content you are looking for, I could help you (tommorrow, it's too late now :) )

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
No specific sources Pilgrimji. Just know the keywords to search for, on google images.
For eg: "Lynching of black Americans"

I do check for authencity but I don't really bookmark these websites. I should get into that habit, considering the amount of knowledge and reading you have gotten your promise-breaking ( :wink: ) hands on.

PS: If I remember right, a website called China Smack had a lot of those "Death by thousand cuts" pics.

Maybe if you tell me what exactly you would like to know and/or what type of content you are looking for, I could help you (tommorrow, it's too late now :) )
yes yes, can also be found rather easily in the net (imgur comes to mind first).....rest, tomorrow.

p.s. - may my promise 'haunt' you for the night. :D

IndianHawk

Country flag
This was a very peaceful blast . By the peaceful saints of peaceful cult of Islam. UK people should thank allah for this peaceful lesson and immediately start to convert. If only UK will be totally islmaic there shall be peace upon them forever just look at middle East all following peaceful so peaceful:pound::pound::pound:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles