UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

Longewala

Country flag
That is what I've been saying. British Media's smugness and unfairness towards India occasionally does not mean we celebrate these acts.

You miss the point again buddy!

Yes this is a direct blowback for invading British forces in middle east in US led wars. But, British public has lost the apetite for wars that's why we voted not to participate in Syria air strikes when Obama wanted us to.

But, the point here is that no one is saying give us your sympathies. But it's just sickening to see that some Indians are celebrating these acts.

Like I said British media does treat India unfairly occasionally but, I've never seen a British person actually celebrating any terrorism attacks in India like some people here have been. That's the difference! It's just sickening that some Indian members are siding with Islamists here but nevermind.
Cut out the bullshit you British racist scum

Your bastard country was laughing at us when thousands of Indians died from terrorist attacks, trained and armed by the west and YOUR ally, Pakistan

I have seen British posters on sites like Arrse mock and laugh at incidents where Indian armed force personnel died

Your bastard country refuses to even apologize for the holocaust of colonialism and even today puts up statues of mass murderers like Churchill or Clive

And you expect us to not laugh when you enjoy ths fruits of your muslim-loving, anti India mindset.

F u and your racist, bastard country.

Bharat Ek Khoj

But it's fine I'm sure you somehow will find a way to defend these as well because it's 13year old girls dying in a concert is a 'Karmic reaction' right?
Absolutely, the karmic reaction. Hope the girls died instant death, rather than such horrible deaths given to 1000s of kids by a british terrorist named Churchill.

churchill_terror.jpg

Churchills-t2.jpg

Willy2

This thread just remind me , how 120% of time every british network shows 1984 incident is mass rebellion of sikh which suppress by other community of India. They keep the seed of khalistani activity to use it in future again.
Canadian and British now think Sikh are ethnic group and thanks to our stereotype we usually conclude that sikh are punjabi only , there job is half-done. , they try to do the zionist think with sikh .

vinuzap

terrorist republic can have some linkage , a porki was arrested in past for plotting the same in 2015 :

http://www.dunfermlinepress.com/new..._plotted_to_bomb_Manchester_s_Arndale_Centre/

A man who plotted to bomb Manchester's Arndale Centre on one of its busiest weekends has been jailed in America.

Pakistani-born Abid Naseer, 29, was sentenced to 40 years in prison after he was found guilty of planning to carry out the failed UK bombing as well as a terrorist attack on the New York Subway, a New York US attorney said.Pakistani-born Abid Naseer, 29, was sentenced to 40 years in prison after he was found guilty of planning to carry out the failed UK bombing as well as a terrorist attack on the New York Subway, a New York US attorney said.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Cut out the bullshit you British racist scum

Your bastard country was laughing at us when thousands of Indians died from terrorist attacks, trained and armed by the west and YOUR ally, Pakistan

I have seen British posters on sites like Arrse mock and laugh at incidents where Indian armed force personnel died

Your bastard country refuses to even apologize for the holocaust of colonialism and even today puts up statues of mass murderers like Churchill or Clive

And you expect us to not laugh when you enjoy ths fruits of your muslim-loving, anti India mindset.

F u and your racist, bastard country.
He might be British by citizenship but he is not by ethnicity. Aakash, our friendly forum Dhindu.

raja696

Dhindu or LINDU.......................................................................................................................................
Can some one post that dhindu, bhindu chart table lol ..... it will be easy to remember.

Lets see how uk gov will control thete outraged population with this attack?

Hope they give up anti Indian policies and be good tony blair

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Can some one post that dhindu, bhindu chart table lol ..... it will be easy to remember.

Lets see how uk gov will control thete outraged population with this attack?

Hope they give up anti Indian policies and be good tony blair

Get one thing in your mind,Any abrahmic majority country will never like a non-abrahmic country to rise............

And as for UK,enjoy the roller-coaster

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles