UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

singhboy98

Country flag
Hmm... wrong question to ask us. You are picking the wrong set of people to fight with. We are and will be the ones to help you the most. We condemn such acts and actually act against them. We are only pointing out what UK used to say to us when such incidents used to happen.
Your outrage must be directed towards people who have carried out the act and support it in your back yard. Not us who have suffered for long and had lots of sermons from that side.
Don't engage with such idiots bro. He dosen't even know that the room temperature in India (in Fahrenheit) is high enough to make you more intelligent than 90 % of the world population.

aakash_2410

Country flag
Nobody is celebrating a loss of life and nobody is definetly funding it from India like other liberal countries have done.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
'RIP wankery to the british filth. Disappointing to see so much cooliedom even here.'

'teaching some humility to your kind. Good riddance'

'Am I the only one celebrating the rocking of Mothership of terrorism?'

'Me not giving a damn about british swines being killed by Pakis/jihadis is same as me not caring about Hindus/Indians getting killed by Pakis/swines/jihadis. Slow Claps man. Slow claps:lawl:'

But it's fine I'm sure you somehow will find a way to defend these as well because it's 13year old girls dying in a concert is a 'Karmic reaction' right?

Has this tag of India being the 'biggest victims of terrorism' ever been accepted by Britain? all I remember is whenever there is a terror attack in India, they say that it's a law and order problem and refuse to refer to the terrorists as terrorists and use worlds like 'rebels'. BBC goes to the extent of justifying the terror attacks by claiming that the attacks are a blowback for 'Indian actions in Kashmir'.

You sow what you reap. One would expect normal sane people to condole the deaths of innocents, but is that how Britain has behaved towards others?
Yes. If you want to sound credible don't blanket statements such as 'All I remember that everytime there is a terror attack in India' Please back your claims. I agree that BBC referred to Kasab et al. as gunmen and they were condemned by everyone.

2001 Parliament attack, Mumbai blasts, Akshardham (Gandhinagar) attacks, Delhi blasts, 26/11 attacks. There are some more but, show me just one British media proof where they blamed it on 'freedom fighters'. I understand there is wrongly an anglophobic trend in India because we were once a colony but, this doesn't mean we shouldn't call a spade a spade.

aakash_2410

Country flag
Don't engage with such idiots bro. He dosen't even know that the room temperature in India (in Fahrenheit) is high enough to make you more intelligent than 90 % of the world population.
Lol the joke is on you, because India uses Metric and SI system for units and not imperial one. You love to bash colonialism but choose to use their stupid unit system to somehow prove your point.

scatterStorm

Country flag
It is not any celebration . India has suffered from terrorism that was supported for decades by U.K. so this is a karmic retribution. The terrorism started because of U.K. dividing the country. No need to whitewash history.
Amen! and the 30 words limit as-well.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No one is asking for a special treatment. I'm just saying have some sympathies for the fallen. These were girls in their early teens.

There is no need for us as Indians (who are one of the biggest victims of Islamic terrorism) to say 'British filth deserved to die'. :/ :( Where did humanity go?
Whether we like it or not, western victims do enjoy a special status in our society. It's perhaps remenants of a colonial mentality.

As I said, I get no joy in suffering of innocents, nor would I argue anyone else here does really. It's simply a lot of past frustration and anger that comes our at such times.

Pre-9/11, west in general did not give due attention to India's concern on terror. The view used to be that such attacks are symptomatic of third world countries, nothing of this sort could happen in the civilized west. Now some people want to rub it in when the west is beginning to face what we have for decades.

UK of course due to our past is a special case and there is still a lot of condecension and atagonism there.

Anyway my point was more to how the situation has become so bad that these attacks are going to become common.

The Mayor of U.K. defended his people told the British this is normal in all big cities and people should get use to this . In USA he would never be mayor . Just shows the degenerate mentality in UK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's sad that he does not have to pay a political price for such an insensitive comment.

singhboy98

Country flag
Lol the joke is on you, because India uses Metric and SI system for units and not imperial one. You love to bash colonialism but choose to use their stupid unit system to somehow prove your point.
SI system is stupid ? If you think so, then the joke is on you. And btw, you had not specified the unit in your original post. Do you expect me to read your mind ?

aakash_2410

Country flag
SI system is stupid ? If you think so, then the joke is on you. And btw, you had not specified the unit in your original post. Do you expect me to read your mind ?
Nevermind, I rest my case. I called British Imperial system (Fahrenheit is a unit of temperature for the same) stupid. Ohh wait, you didn't know that. did you? No worries buddy.

xeaaex

If Brits don't take any action against the Islamic people then they will suffer more.

mendosa

Please back your claims.
There's a special thread dedicated to British snobbery right on this forum. You are welcome to use the search bar to find it.

It's quite rich for Britishers to not just expect but demand sympathy for blowbacks you are getting as paybacks for invading several Muslim countries as part of the coalition. You don't share the bounty of war with us when you invade and occupy a foreign nation, so don't share your losses with us. Your losses are yours to deal with.

If you want people to condole the loss of British lives out of the goodness of their hearts, such a demand would have been certainly justified had British people shown the same courtesy to others. Not only has the country not expressed remorse for its colonial expeditions, but it actively continues to put its weight behind Pakistan on multilateral issues and is one of the largest arms exporter to the Wahabbi cult of Saudi Arabia. You cannot be both, a supporter of jihad, and a victim of jihad. Mend your ways, the blowbacks will subside.

Last edited:

aakash_2410

Country flag
Whether we like it or not, western victims do enjoy a special status in our society. It's perhaps remenants of a colonial mentality.

As I said, I get no joy in suffering of innocents, nor would I argue anyone else here does really. It's simply a lot of past frustration and anger that comes our at such times.

Pre-9/11, west in general did not give due attention to India's concern on terror. The view used to be that such attacks are symptomatic of third world countries, nothing of this sort could happen in the civilized west. Now some people want to rub it in when the west is beginning to face what we have for decades.

UK of course due to our past is a special case and there is still a lot of condecension and atagonism there.

Anyway my point was more to how the situation has become so bad that these attacks are going to become common.
That is what I've been saying. British Media's smugness and unfairness towards India occasionally does not mean we celebrate these acts.

There's a special thread dedicated to British snobbery right on this forum. You are welcome to use the search bar to find it.

It's quite rich for Britishers to not just expect but demand sympathy for blowbacks you are getting as paybacks for invading several Muslim countries as part of the coalition. You don't share the bounty of war with us when you invade and occupy a foreign nation, so don't share your losses with us. Your losses are yours to deal with.

If you want people to condole the loss of British lives out of the goodness of their hearts, such a demand would have been certainly justified had British people shown the same courtesy. Not only has the country not expressed remorse for its colonial expeditions, but it actively continues to put its weight behind Pakistan on multilateral issues at the cost of Indian interests. You cannot be both, a supporter of jihadis, and a victim of jihadis. Mend your ways, the blowbacks will subside.

This is the price you pay for meddling in other nations. As we speak, the British army is officially deployed in not less than 80 foreign countries (excluding unofficial covert deployments), without proper UN mandate, which means you are in occupation of those countries.

Here's a citation from your own propaganda website :
Where are British troops deployed overseas?
You miss the point again buddy!

Yes this is a direct blowback for invading British forces in middle east in US led wars. But, British public has lost the apetite for wars that's why we voted not to participate in Syria air strikes when Obama wanted us to.

But, the point here is that no one is saying give us your sympathies. But it's just sickening to see that some Indians are celebrating these acts.

Like I said British media does treat India unfairly occasionally but, I've never seen a British person actually celebrating any terrorism attacks in India like some people here have been. That's the difference! It's just sickening that some Indian members are siding with Islamists here but nevermind.

Last edited:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Are you actually condoning attacks on innocents teenagers and addressing them as 'British filth' whose only fault is that they went to see their favourite singer in person?

Wow! Where did humanity go?! Your morale compass must be so messed up.!
We don't condone it, actually we condemn it. Happy?

However, a little smug and gloating about the hunter being the hunted never hurt anybody.

indiatester

Country flag
See here comes another. :frown::nono::mad2:
Dude, again you are fighting against the wrong set of people. Even the quotes you made were of folks who had this pent up anger against western nations that excel in ignoring terror acts when they happen in India. Please don't mistake that to actually condoning of any acts of terror. At the most it is schadenfreude.
On the other hand, we Indians have legitimate complaints against some of the western nations including Britain which actively or passively support terror on Indian soil.

Now that the topic is completely diverted to us Indians having to defend few comments, who is the actual culprit?
What are the actions you are taking against them and their supporters?
They have actually killed children. Where is your outrage against that?

raja696

Please stop showing off your room temperature IQ. I'm actually not offended by your ignorance anymore.

Answer this simple question? These teenage girls deserved to be killed for the country's liberal values. Right?

On one hand you thank them for taking away most of our Muslim population. Anyway, the same question to you too jingoist.

What you guys are essentially saying is that Indians deserve to die in terrorist attacks because they did not get rid of all of their Muslims during partition.
I can't believe you guys are actually suggesting that these teenanger girls deserved to die because UK let Muslims immigrate.

You are not understanding him , he is not talking about innocent victims. He is taking on ur government policies , how ur bbc en mi 5 cooperate in supporting pakis against India and see it as plain geopolitics.

He is onlee making u burn for being indifferent when Indian died of same terrorism but british choose to call those terrorists as freedom fighters.

British en European countries have funded many missionaries which feed naxals in tribal areas who have killed many crpf men. British crislamao policy is disgusted.

Though we people might sympathise for civilians but what ever comments against such massacres is british governments own doing. Be part of that disgust along with me lol.

YagamiLight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Anyways member by the username 'YagamiLight' has called me a swine, coolie, thug, filth and every other colourful name under the sun despite your warning so please take appropriate action as a Mod.
I called you that after you called me an idiot and compared me to the terrorists. Typical slimy/british behavior with typical fake moral high ground and fake whining and complaining to the authority. Pathetic to be honest :puke: More reasons for Indians with common sense and self respect to avoid sympathising with British trash. Let them pay for their support throughout ages for every enemy of India and Indian citizens

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Please stop showing off your room temperature IQ. I'm actually not offended by your ignorance anymore.

Answer this simple question? These teenage girls deserved to be killed for the country's liberal values. Right?
These so called british people mocked us and called the 26/11 terrorist as gunmen. They even went on to claim some of the terrorist as freedom fighters. Didn't kids died in India in those terrorist attack?
Here have your simple answer- We don't give a f@ck if some freedom fighter or lone gunmen kills some teenager in london or whatever that city is.

mendosa

That is what I've been saying. British Media's smugness and unfairness towards India occasionally does not mean we celebrate these acts.

You miss the point again buddy!
Let me bring you back to the point.

Running a country is not a child's play. You need to take it in its totality, you cannot cherry pick the good parts like invading others, toppling other governments, supporting insurgencies in other countries, building a nation on stolen wealth, but crib about the bad parts like blowbacks, failing economy, grooming gangs.

No one has held a gun to your head and forced you to be a nation. If Britain feels that it is too much to handle, they can have a parliament session and dissolve their nation tomorrow. No point begging other countries for sympathy. What can India do, we are just a country who rapes girls, mistreats minorities, has no freedom of press and is not even 'civilized', whatever good we have in India is given to us by the British, I mean, you probably know all of that already.

What good is going to come to 'Great' Britain from gaining the sympathy of a barbaric country like India. You are better off dealing with this issue on your own. I need to take your leave, I need to go rape a few girls, oppress some minorities and take a joy ride in the extensive railway network gifted to India by the British. You can read all about it in the BBC tomorrow.

Last edited:

YagamiLight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Though we people might sympathise for civilians but what ever comments against such massacres is british governments own doing. Be part of that disgust along with me lol.
Indians should avoid making this distinction between civilians and government of Islamist shitholes(specially Pakistan)/West.

The inhabitants of Islamic shitholes or western bastard houses arent living in a dictatorship like PRC for them to wash away the sins of their governments. They are democracies and as such bear full responsibility for what their governments do. If you dont trust me, try speaking with the westerners and get their average view vis a vis India and our fight against jihadi/naxal filth. Even their leftists wont be apologetic about their government massacring millions around the world and will claim they are the moral gaurdians of the world/humanity even though they have killed more humans ,diversity and cultures around the world than anybody else including mongols(who even now are considered to be only barbarians) and continue to do so even now.

As such, whatever Islam and West do to each other is Karma and we Dharmics should have no positive or negative take on either and both dying off preferably killing each other off is probably the best thing that can happen to Humanity and Dharma.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles