UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

sthf

Country flag
British need to ask themselves why did their society make him do this? What did they do wrong? Why were they so racist toward him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly. Do you remember when Brits won't report Pakis to the police who were mass raping their 13 year old daughters so that they wouldn't seem racist?

Flame Thrower

British have indirectly/directly supported terrorists and dictators for decades

But never expected terrorists would unleash hell in Britain itself right....

Let's see what happens next.

I wish something similar to Indian Parliament attack should have happened with atleast one VIP dead

Country flag
But never expected terrorists would unleash hell in Britain itself right....

Let's see what happens next.

I wish something similar to Indian Parliament attack should have happened with atleast one VIP dead
This is a tragic incident but compared to other terrorists acts this is nothing. Just British overreacting. In Kashmir incidents like this occurred daily for years with British on terrorists side

sthf

Country flag
Theresa May says it is wrong to describe London attack as 'Islamic terrorism'
The Prime Minister said the attacker's suspected ideology was a 'perversion of a great faith'

..?.......................

Move on now. Nothing to see here.

Country flag
Theresa May says it is wrong to describe London attack as 'Islamic terrorism'
The Prime Minister said the attacker's suspected ideology was a 'perversion of a great faith'

..?.......................

Move on now. Nothing to see here.
This was a Asian terrorist religion had nothing to do with it

sthf

Country flag
This was a Asian terrorist religion had nothing to do with it

Off course. Let's cremate that the man who had no religion according to Hindu rituals. Nobody should have a problem with that.

asingh10

Chicken's coming home to roost. I recommend Mark Curtis book Secret Affairs to understand how Britain empowered 20th century jihadism. US followed on.

Posted some excerpts from the book (& other sources) here about britain's role in abetting jihadis against sikh empire to supporting muslim league/pakistan movement and then helping pakis annex gilgit baltistan during first indo-pak war

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/british-support-for-pakistan-partition-of-india.74768/

Krusty

Country flag
This is a tragic incident but compared to other terrorists acts this is nothing. Just British overreacting. In Kashmir incidents like this occurred daily for years with British on terrorists side

Exactly. Come on, guy with knife running around trying to stab people? In jihadi university this guy would be considered kindergarten. The Brits are blowing this out of proportion. Because 1) it happened to them and 2) it happened at the place that actually represents UK to the world. If I say UK, the average person immediately thinks of Big Ben.

They would five zero hoots if a bomb kills 30 or a terrorist guns down civilians in india. Now that it's happened to them their asses are on fire.

@Screambowl @Indx TechStyle
Anyone following the incident on arrse?

abingdonboy

Country flag
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ays-pm-narendra-modi/articleshow/57784573.cms

London terror attack: 'India stands with the UK in the fight on terror', says PM Narendra Modi
But does the UK stand with India in the fight on terror?

How many pro-Jihad/pro-Kashmir insurgency groups does the UK protect? 99% of the international protests about Kashmir occur on British streets, how many times has the UK parliament debated the Kashmir issue and condemned India?

abingdonboy

Country flag
There's only one community in Europe commiting these kins of acts on a regular basis but the Western media and elites keep wanting to bury their head in the sand and deflect crying about "tolerance" and labelling anyone that actually questions this reality a racist/"Islamaphobe".

Global Defence

New threads

Articles