UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

aliyah

ppl around the world are electing strong anti Muslim leaders . things dont seem going in good direction. (for both)

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
ppl around the world are electing strong anti Muslim leaders . things dont seem going in good direction. (for both)
In UK, those British just rewarded getting their White teen girls raped by electing a Muslim Paki.

Indirectly related, worth watching:

Fucking Pakis.
Now that British has elected a Muslim Paki as their Mayor those Paki rapists gets a new lifeline and boost.

Time to make documentary on "Rape of British Women" by Pakis" or "Daughter of UK" . :truestory:

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
In UK, those British just rewarded getting their White teen girls raped by electing a Muslim Paki.

Now that British has elected a Muslim Paki as their Mayor those Paki rapists gets a new lifeline and boost.

Time to make documentary on "Rape of British Women" by Pakis" or "Daughter of UK" . :truestory:

the 8th guy looks reallly really inbred

Kshatriya87

Country flag

Kshatriya87

Country flag
These are UK born and brought up first/second generation muslims. So the again the question "What is UK doing to control these radical Islamic Jihadis? Why are radicalized young britians visiting Pakiland for?" You seem to have soft corner for Paki terrorist and their objectives.

Your post is unrelated to my questions but lets explore your claim further. Can you quote any stats that say how many recent converts vs others, educated/non-educated, rich/poor fall pray to back your claim. And what are these extra-ordinary conditions that have been inflicted upon Islam that so many are ready to blow themselves up as compared to other religions in developed countries like UK? There is poverty, uneducation, unemployment, discrimination all over the world( so why this victim card?).

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index.html#attacks
http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/...ligion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/

Our mods know how to trace duplicate accounts, stop lying.
Wonderful statement and true. Also look at how confident he is when he says "We can take care of pakistani nukes and the Indians can certainly take care of pakistani nukes."

Kshatriya87

Country flag
These are UK born and brought up first/second generation muslims. So the again the question "What is UK doing to control these radical Islamic Jihadis? Why are radicalized young britians visiting Pakiland for?" You seem to have soft corner for Paki terrorist and their objectives.

Your post is unrelated to my questions but lets explore your claim further. Can you quote any stats that say how many recent converts vs others, educated/non-educated, rich/poor fall pray to back your claim. And what are these extra-ordinary conditions that have been inflicted upon Islam that so many are ready to blow themselves up as compared to other religions in developed countries like UK? There is poverty, uneducation, unemployment, discrimination all over the world( so why this victim card?).

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/...ligion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/

Wonderful statement and true. Also look at how confident he is when he says "We can take care of pakistani nukes and the Indians can certainly take care of pakistani nukes."

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Wallsall, UK a Paki ghetto. This is from way back in 2004.

"For years IT WAS A NO-GO ZONE FOR WHITE PEOPLE, black people, anyone, man... If you ain't a Paki, you ain't comin' in Burchills' man. You come fuck with us, YOU'RE DEAD, MAN...

Twenty years ago, there was no Pakis 'ere, no one was doin' nothin'. But now the Pakis have made a stamp, man. Now, think 20 years ahead, fuck knows, man, THIS IS GOING TO BE PAKISTAN, NOT ENGLAND, PAKISTAN! THEY'RE ALL FUCKING SHIPPING OVER, know what I mean, man, fake passports...

I don't like Jews. IF I HAD THE CHANCE, I'D DO ONE OVER, I'd break 'im, man. Jews are my enemies. Israel, man, the motherf***er! Why do WE HATE JEWS? Jews smell, the motherf***ers!"
They are just wanna be gangsters. When the british deport them, they cry victims. Each and everyone of these shitheads need to be deported.

Kshatriya87

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles