UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
The only anecdote to it is teaching correct history. People have such a warped sense of history in this country that even Islamists like Owaisi are able to hijack Dr.Ambedkar & Shivaji for his cause.
And when we want to do that leftist whores will cry foul:frusty:

I am telling you, leftist whores are as dangerous as the jihadi filth

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Americans value the lives of their fellow citizens, unlike elitist Indians who turn our noses up at people who live in slums or streets. Only reason there was such a hue and cry about 08 attacks was because they targeted rich Indians at the Taj hotel. I remember there was a spate of train and bus bombings from 03 to 07 in Mumbai where hundreds of common Indians died, how many people even remember those attacks ?
its so funny to note that people, esp. from the bhaiwood and glamourised wh0ring business, expressing their new-found 'patriotism' and lambasting pakistan "because they remember 26/11"!
prior that, i guess it was business and peppy chats as usual over boti-kebab and rooh afzah.

asingh10

Wallsall, UK a Paki ghetto. This is from way back in 2004.

"For years IT WAS A NO-GO ZONE FOR WHITE PEOPLE, black people, anyone, man... If you ain't a Paki, you ain't comin' in Burchills' man. You come fuck with us, YOU'RE DEAD, MAN...

Twenty years ago, there was no Pakis 'ere, no one was doin' nothin'. But now the Pakis have made a stamp, man. Now, think 20 years ahead, fuck knows, man, THIS IS GOING TO BE PAKISTAN, NOT ENGLAND, PAKISTAN! THEY'RE ALL FUCKING SHIPPING OVER, know what I mean, man, fake passports...

I don't like Jews. IF I HAD THE CHANCE, I'D DO ONE OVER, I'd break 'im, man. Jews are my enemies. Israel, man, the motherf***er! Why do WE HATE JEWS? Jews smell, the motherf***ers!"

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
If nations security is at stake due to religious beliefs, such religious beliefs should be outlawed. National security is Much more important than any belief whatsoever!
Article 25 of the Indian Constitution starts with "Subject to public order, morality and health and to the other provisions of this Part , all persons are equally entitled to freedom of conscience and the right freely to profess, practise and propagate religion"

So I think strict laws can be enacted, above bold part had been purposefully added since many members of the constituent assembly were skeptic towards "extremist religions". Though extremist backlash will happen i.e. AIMPLB.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Hasan Suroor is so pissed off: http://www.firstpost.com/world/uk-m...-muslims-to-snoop-on-bad-muslims-2452170.html

"Even as the row over a new counter-terror surveillance law, obliging teachers to spy on their Muslim students, is still raging, another has erupted. This one around revelations that MI5, Britain’s domestic intelligence agency, is paying Muslim informants - having links with the Islamist “underworld” — to snoop on their co-religionists.

Critics say the problem is not that someone is being paid to watch someone else. That's standard intelligence procedure. What’s worrying is something more fundamental. It is the sheer scale of surveillance that one community is being subjected to. Extending it from schools and colleges to mosques, community centres and residential neighbourhoods, that's profoundly wrong."

So Britain has finally woken up to the jihadi menace to some extent. This is how Suroor ends:

"How it will turn out this time is anybody’s guess, but it is yet another example of the British state’s blundering response to a serious and complex problem. Over the past decade, we have seen failed policies being recycled again and again under a new label – dressed up as a freshly-minted initiative - and look where it has got us. Extremism has grown instead of showing any sign of a decline."

I wonder where all these posters sleep when their communities go on rampage. Now, they are the first ones to complain. Actually the best solution would be to make these Pakis pack their bags and go back to the hell they came from. But probably that is too much to ask in a democratic multicultural society.

@rock127 , @Blackwater - what are your thoughts?

@Neo, @blue marlin - are you satisfied now that likes of you are being explicitly targeted?

blue marlin

Hasan Suroor is so pissed off: http://www.firstpost.com/world/uk-m...-muslims-to-snoop-on-bad-muslims-2452170.html

"Even as the row over a new counter-terror surveillance law, obliging teachers to spy on their Muslim students, is still raging, another has erupted. This one around revelations that MI5, Britain’s domestic intelligence agency, is paying Muslim informants - having links with the Islamist “underworld” — to snoop on their co-religionists.

Critics say the problem is not that someone is being paid to watch someone else. That's standard intelligence procedure. What’s worrying is something more fundamental. It is the sheer scale of surveillance that one community is being subjected to. Extending it from schools and colleges to mosques, community centres and residential neighbourhoods, that's profoundly wrong."

So Britain has finally woken up to the jihadi menace to some extent. This is how Suroor ends:

"How it will turn out this time is anybody’s guess, but it is yet another example of the British state’s blundering response to a serious and complex problem. Over the past decade, we have seen failed policies being recycled again and again under a new label – dressed up as a freshly-minted initiative - and look where it has got us. Extremism has grown instead of showing any sign of a decline."

I wonder where all these posters sleep when their communities go on rampage. Now, they are the first ones to complain. Actually the best solution would be to make these Pakis pack their bags and go back to the hell they came from. But probably that is too much to ask in a democratic multicultural society.

@rock127 , @Blackwater - what are your thoughts?

@Neo, @blue marlin - are you satisfied now that likes of you are being explicitly targeted?
i dont care if if teachers spy on students, they do it anyway, its there job to monitor all students/pupils they have a duty to check on all students.

are all muslims Pakistanis? if thats the case then @rock127 may be right i maybe Pakistani. :pound:

so what if we are multicultural. india is too isnt it?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
So I think strict laws can be enacted, above bold part had been purposefully added since many members of the constituent assembly were skeptic towards "extremist religions". Though extremist backlash will happen i.e. AIMPLB
I want to see how many of them protest after a shoot on sight order following a strict law on national security

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
i dont care if if teachers spy on students, they do it anyway, its there job to monitor all students/pupils they have a duty to check on all students.

are all muslims Pakistanis? if thats the case then [COLOR=#ff0000][I]@rock127[/I][/COLOR] may be right i maybe Pakistani. :pound:

so what if we are multicultural. india is too isnt it?
Poor Paki Kid in Denial Mode... you called your Islamic Teacher Shri 1008-786 Maulana Rockullkah.

You are INDEED a Paki.... a unique Paki who is a really confused identity and even more than a Paki.At least Paki admits he is a Paki or former-Indian.Some Pakis are not even ashamed to accept their roots in India like Veena Malik and Saimaa who are Pakis.

You are a unique Paki because...
  • Unending and Unconditional support for Pakis even though Pakis are BUTCHER of Muslims.
  • Pathetic and horrible English and claims to be British.
  • Knows no Urdu/Hindi which could connect to your roots.
  • Sheer hate for India and Hindus.
  • Ignorant about your own religion Islam so can't expect you to know ABC of other religions.
  • You might be even the product of Muslim raping a White British woman.Your Abba might be one of below... :rofl:

blue marlin

Poor Paki Kid in Denial Mode... you called your Islamic Teacher Shri 1008-786 Maulana Rockullkah.

You are INDEED a Paki.... a unique Paki who is a really confused identity and even more than a Paki.At least Paki admits he is a Paki or former-Indian.Some Pakis are not even ashamed to accept their roots in India like Veena Malik and Saimaa who are Pakis.

You are a unique Paki because...
  • Unending and Unconditional support for Pakis even though Pakis are BUTCHER of Muslims.
  • Pathetic and horrible English and claims to be British.
  • Knows no Urdu/Hindi which could connect to your roots.
  • Sheer hate for India and Hindus.
  • Ignorant about your own religion Islam so can't expect you to know ABC of other religions.
  • You might be even the product of Muslim raping a White British woman.Your Abba might be one of below... :rofl:
rubbish i like indians and hindus, i just dont like you. i am not like you , your a facist.
i remember my old time flat mate in uni he's hindu, Bavin.

asingh10

3:28 "a compassionate teenager who seemed to care desperately about social issues"

sound familiar ??

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles