UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
This is really sad. Police officers do a lot and are much more than what is shown in the movies. This woman was also someone to some people and they are suffering now. Unfortunately, we have to show apathy towards them because of the politics that the Anglo-Saxons play against us.

Had the British and American papers not insulted us by calling us "rape capital" and other nonsense, we would have sympathized with them. But these imperialists are just reaping the seeds that they sowed. Karma always comes back.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
This is really sad. Police officers do a lot and are much more than what is shown in the movies. This woman was also someone to some people and they are suffering now. Unfortunately, we have to show apathy towards them because of the politics that the Anglo-Saxons play against us.

Had the British and American papers not insulted us by calling us "rape capital" and other nonsense, we would have sympathized with them. But these imperialists are just reaping the seeds that they sowed. Karma always comes back.
Indeed my fren there is no escape from the BHOGAM.

No amount of belief in fake abrahamic salvation theological horseshit helps and that is how it is.

SanjeevM

Country flag
6 Pakistani men were sentenced for the murder of English 20-year-old, Bradley Gledhill on the streets of Batley in West Yorkshire, UK

#UK #Pakistanis #Murderers #Batley #BradleyGledhill

Kindly help on social media to share the articles wider and we can present alternative news to people that MSM will not show. 🙏

@Lonewolf @sorcerer @Hariharan_kalarikkal @Hari Sud @Raaakisazih @FalconSlayers @StealthFlanker @Nationalist Manasvi Papa @rock127 @ladder @RoaringTigerHiddenDragon @Aditya Ballal @DownWithCCP @bhramos @ezsasa @tarunraju @DEV1729 @Gessler

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
6 Pakistani men were sentenced for the murder of English 20-year-old, Bradley Gledhill on the streets of Batley in West Yorkshire, UK

#UK #Pakistanis #Murderers #Batley #BradleyGledhill

Kindly help on social media to share the articles wider and we can present alternative news to people that MSM will not show. 🙏

@Lonewolf @sorcerer @Hariharan_kalarikkal @Hari Sud @Raaakisazih @FalconSlayers @StealthFlanker @Nationalist Manasvi Papa @rock127 @ladder @RoaringTigerHiddenDragon @Aditya Ballal @DownWithCCP @bhramos @ezsasa @tarunraju @DEV1729 @Gessler
Pakistaniyat nahi jati. Kahin bhi jaye kitana bhi koshish kare. Pakistaniyat is deep rooted in Porkies.

indiatester

Country flag
Don't know where to post this.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/07/dissident-pakistani-exiles-in-uk-on-hit-list

Dissident Pakistani exiles in UK ‘on hit list’
Critics of country’s military told by Met police of plots against them as security forces fear there may be an attack in Britain
A protest in Lahore, Pakistan, in 2017 on behalf of four activists who had then disappeared.

A protest in Lahore, Pakistan, in 2017 on behalf of four activists who had then disappeared. An east Londoner was charged last month with conspiring to murder one of them, Ahmad Waqass Goraya, who now lives in the Netherlands. Photograph: Pacific Press/Getty Images

Kiyya Baloch and Mark Townsend
Sat 7 Aug 2021 16.00 EDT

Pakistani exiles living in London who have criticised the country’s powerful military have been warned that their lives are in danger, raising fresh concern over authoritarian regimes targeting foreign dissidents in the UK.
British security sources are understood to be concerned that Pakistan, a strong UK ally – particularly on intelligence issues – might be prepared to target individuals on British soil.

The Observer has been told of further warnings given by other intelligence services across Europe to Pakistani dissidents, including rights activists from the Pakistani province of Balochistan, journalists, and members of the Pashtun Tahafuz Movement, a group representing ethnic Pashtuns.
Last month, a man from east London was charged with conspiring with others unknown to murder an exiled Pakistani blogger and political activist, Ahmad Waqass Goraya, in the Netherlands.
Muhammad Gohir Khan, 31, from Forest Gate, east London, appeared at the Old Bailey after being arrested at St Pancras station in London having come from the Netherlands.
Mark Lyall Grant, former UK high commissioner to Pakistan and once the UK’s top diplomat to the UN, said that if figures from the Pakistani military had threatened exiles in the UK then this would be taken very seriously by the British government.
“If there is illegal pressure, in particular on journalists in the UK, then I would expect the law enforcement agencies and the British government to take notice of that and to make an appropriate legal and/or diplomatic response.”
Karima Baloch, who campaigned for an independent Balochistan, was found dead in Toronto, Canada, last December.

Karima Baloch, who campaigned for an independent Balochistan, was found dead in Toronto, Canada, last December. Photograph: Baloch Students Organization Azad
Lyall Grant, also the UK’s former national security adviser, added that any evidence that officers from Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), the security arm of the military, were intimidating people in the UK would not be ignored. If British nationals or residents in the UK acting lawfully are being harassed or threatened by the ISI, or anyone else, then the British government would certainly take an interest.”
He said the development reflected a broader trend in authoritarian states such as Rwanda, Tanzania and the Philippines among others, becoming sufficiently emboldened to start silencing critics.
Since Imran Khan came to power in Pakistan in 2018 with the backing of the military, civil rights groups there have documentedan erosion of press freedom with rising violent attacks on journalists. The concern now is that Pakistan appears to be moving from suppressing criticism within its borders to targeting critics based overseas.
Ayesha Siddiqa, a Pakistani political scientist and commentator based in London, said she had received a “threat to life” notice – known as an Osman warning – from the Metropolitan police. “The Met’s counter-terrorism command said that there was credible information of a threat to my life. It’s a life and death matter,” she said.
Officers have even asked her husband if anybody had offered him money to ask his wife to return to Pakistan. “It’s as serious as that,” added Siddiqa.
Gul Bukhari, a British-Pakistani YouTuber and columnist who has openly criticised the military, fled to the UK after being abducted by security forces in Lahore in 2018. “I feel threatened in London,” she said.
Bukhari, who used a safety alarm bracelet last year, has been advised by the Met not to share her home address with anyone.
Taha Siddiqui and his wife, Sara Farid, in front of their cafe The Dissident Club in Paris last summer.

Taha Siddiqui and his wife, Sara Farid, in front of their cafe The Dissident Club in Paris last summer. Photograph: Mohammed Badra/EPA
Siddiqa is among others who have been given safety guidance from UK police.
Fears among Pakistan’s exile community have been running high since the mysterious deaths of two Pakistani dissidents last year. Journalist Sajid Hussain, known for covering human rights violations in Balochistan, disappeared in March 2020 in Uppsala, Sweden, before being found dead in a river two months later.
Hussain’s friend Karima Baloch, who campaigned for an independent Balochistan, was found dead in a lake in Toronto, Canada, seven months later. Although Swedish and Canadian authorities dismissed foul play, other campaigners are unconvinced.
Baloch’s husband, Hammal Haider, a British resident, says he doesn’t feel safe in Europe. “Anyone critical of the Pakistan army is a potential target,” he said. “The authorities in Europe must take these threats seriously.”
Compounding the situation is the suggestion, according to Siddiqa, that the UK’s Pakistani community is “very infiltrated” by those loyal to the military.

Man photographing the Hunza valley, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan<br>T34JDF Man photographing the Hunza valley, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan
How western travel influencers got tangled up in Pakistan's politics
Read more

Last year, a leaked Pakistani government memo accused a number of Pakistani journalists based in Europe and the US of producing “anti-state content” for foreign media under pseudonyms. It named a journalist from a minority community living in exile in western Europe. Talking to the Observer on condition of anonymity, the journalist said he was also the subject of a warning notice from the intelligence branch of Pakistan’s army. He said authorities in his adopted country had confirmed a threat to his life.
“For the past six to eight months, I haven’t done any proper journalism because I have been threatened to a serious level that I had to step back,” the exiled journalist said.
The Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ) is concerned about the surveillance of exiled Pakistani journalists. “We are aware of a number of cases that have not been made public. It’s widely understood that these types of threats could only come from Pakistan’s military or intelligence services,” said CPJ’s Steven Butler.
Ayesha Siddiqa, signing her book Military Inc.

Ayesha Siddiqa, a political scientist based in London, has been warned by the Metropolitan police, that her life is in danger. Photograph: BK Bangash/AP
Exiled in Paris, the prominent Pakistani journalist Taha Siddiqui, who escaped abduction in Islamabad in 2018, said his family and partner’s family had been repeatedly harassed in Pakistan.
“They have had multiple visits by people identifying as being from the ISI,” he said. “They told my father that I should not think I am safe just because I live in France.” His wife, photojournalist Sara Farid, added: “It feels there is no place or country safe for dissidents. Whenever I cannot reach Taha on his phone, the first thought is like it used to be in Pakistan – they got him.”
In neighbouring Germany, Abdullah Abbas, information secretary of the Human Rights Council of Balochistan, said the deaths of Baloch and Hussain had prompted him to keep his head down. “It has revived my old fears of being disappeared or killed, even in Europe.” He said he is frightened to walk alone in Berlin.
Also in Germany, Aurang Zeb Khan Zalmay, the exiled editor of the Pashtun Times, an online portal highlighting human rights abuses in Pakistan’s north-western tribal areas, said he was under surveillance by intelligence officials. “Many of my friends are even unwilling to take a selfie with me and post it online out of fear of being watched or interrogated upon their return to Pakistan,” he said.
The appearance of Khan at the Old Bailey last month precedes a plea hearing on 29 October, with a trial provisionally set for next January.
A statement from the government of Pakistan said: “As a responsible state, Pakistan respects norms and principles of international law, and abides by legal and diplomatic frameworks that govern inter-state interaction including on community matters. There is no question of any threat being made to any national of any state including Pakistan’s own nationals living anywhere on any pretext whatsoever. The unsubstantiated allegations appear to be part of the rather blatant on-going misinformation campaign against Pakistan to malign the country and its state institutions.”

temujin

Country flag
Soul harvesting gone horribly wrong

Chickens coming home to roost. For each rice bag convert gained in India, cutmals teaching the Church a lesson in their own backyard.

Can't understand the cutmal logic however- first they flee their barbarous hellholes for the West, only to try and recreate the chaos in the very places that offer them refuge? How does that work?

Spitfire9

Country flag

Chickens coming home to roost. For each rice bag convert gained in India, cutmals teaching the Church a lesson in their own backyard.

Can't understand the cutmal logic however- first they flee their barbarous hellholes for the West, only to try and recreate the chaos in the very places that offer them refuge? How does that work?
It doesn't.

JBH22

Very Good multi-culturalism experience for British. They nurtured and encouraged mushrooming of these jihadis. Don't forget during 90s, all sorts of association were present in london to encourage jihad in Chechnya and Kashmir. It's sick but that's karma for you.

Vinash

Country flag
I might even feel bad for a country like Pakistan but I'll never ever feel bad for the UK.

Set aside the Raj, even to this day, they operate with an agenda regarding India. That Island deserves so much suffering, I don't even want to put it in words.

Spitfire9

Country flag
PS I suggest you consider whether your expression accords with this...

Thou art the Sun of the Divine Knowledge and the sagacious knower of its mysteries; Thou art the guide of the abhyasi (each and every) of the path and the very life and soul of knowledge ;Thou art the Sun of the Divine Wisdom, Every phase of thy life was saturated with spiritual grandeur and perfection and every action of thine displayed the light of Divine Knowledge . Thou art the Sun of the Divine Ishvareeya Light which is the source of all creations.

Spitfire9

Country flag
I might even feel bad for a country like Pakistan but I'll never ever feel bad for the UK.

Set aside the Raj, even to this day, they operate with an agenda regarding India. That Island deserves so much suffering, I don't even want to put it in words.
What makes you think this? I am inviting something persuasive, not simple prejudice. Do you think that India and suppression thereof looms large in the UK political agenda?

Vinash

Country flag
What makes you think this? I am inviting something persuasive, not simple prejudice. Do you think that India and suppression thereof looms large in the UK political agenda?
I'll make a long post on this topic when I have time to organize my thoughts. Right now, it'll be very incoherent from my part.

1) British Rule - British rule was bad for India all round. The life expectancy in India when British left in 1947 was 27-28 years. It's infuriating to see so many Brits trying to preach how Colonization was good for India.

2) Sati stereotype which prevails to this day

The prevalence of Sati was so minute that it's estimated as 4 for every 1 million people. It was extremely rare for a woman to do Sati. Brits took an issue with prevalence of 4 out of 1,000,000 and spread it to the world as if it was done to every woman.

3) Harbouring extremist elements against India

UK to this day is a major base for Kashmiri Jihadis and Khalistani separatists.

4) UK media coverage regarding India

They take 1 negative and exaggerate it 100 fold while ignoring the immense strides India has made from a pathetic state in 1947.

5) The British Aid propaganda

I've come across way too many Brits who act high and mighty about the aid that UK gives to India. The aid that UK gives to India goes to NGO's (Non Government organizations) which are involved in all sorts of things some of which are very harmful to India's interests. The Brits aren't good people giving aid to help poor India. They are cunning cunts who funnel money into India to serve their interests. This isn't evil but I hate it that they mask it as if they are doing India a favor.

6) Stolen Artifacts

Google what your ex-PM David Cameron said about Kohinoor. Your Queen whom you people seem to love so much is nothing more than a "thief" in my eyes and in the eyes of most Indians.

7) Winston Churchill starving and killing millions of Bengalis while he could have easily stopped it. This BASTARD has more blood on his hands than Hitler.

I listed 7 issues, a mixture of historical ones and current issues as well.

I don't care about the historical things that much. But, points 3,4,5,6 are something that UK must fix if they don't want to become India's enemy.

Spitfire9

Country flag
I'll make a long post on this topic when I have time to organize my thoughts.
Fair enough. But what makes you and other Indians think that that India is high on the agenda for UK politicians and merits some kind of conspiracy against it? Does the UK have a problem with Indian subversion/aggression/terrorism? Does India constitute a threat to stability in Asia or the world? Not at the moment, I would say.

Most nationalists in most countries award their country a greater importance than it is realistically due, I think. It seems to me that India is no different in that respect. Will India catch up with that overestimation of its importance? I think so, given time. I just hope that it will shed some of its deep flaws along the way - institutional corruption, for example.

Last edited:

Vinash

Country flag
Fair enough. But what makes you and other Indians think that that India is high on the agenda for UK politicians and merits some kind of conspiracy against it? Does the UK have a problem with Indian subversion/aggression/terrorism? Does India constitute a threat to stability in Asia or the world? Not at the moment, I would say.

Most nationalists in most countries award their country a greater importance than it is realistically due, I think. It seems to me that India is no different in that respect. Will India catch up with that overestimation of its importance? I think so, given time. I just hope that it will shed some of its deep flaws along the way - institutional corruption etc
India will inevitably rise. Most Indian nationalists are dumb to give an year like 2030 etc without understanding the scale of changes that need to be undertaken. In my opinion, it'll take us atleast 2-3 generations i.e 50 years minimum.

The labour party in UK panders to Islamists in your country. So, one too many labour party members are wagging their tongues a bit too much without understanding the ground reality of India. Left leaning institutions like BBC are doing the same i.e pandering to Islamists and demonizing India.

Bob Blackman i.e the Conservative MP made a statement recently when Labour tried to use the "human rights" card about Kashmir. He said something along the lines of "Without India's presence, Kashmir will be the next Afghanistan". That's the actual truth. Labour MP's due to their Muslim votebank are starting a ruckus about things they don't grasp.

When I see Islamic extremism in UK, most India's like me think "These people deserve it as they keep defending the same rats in India".

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Moronic comment.
Exactly how? For the 50 years you collaborated with ashrafiya mullah in BHARAT just because of your unadulterated hatred of SANATANA DHARMA still we overcame that yes it costed us dearly to save ourselves from having the same unfortunate fate like everybody else ended up having (sumerians , mesopotamians , persians or romans etc) who lost everything.

You should be relieved that even after all wrongs we still have no plans to do the same in your country. Now is this moronic? Well thats quite debatable.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
PS I suggest you consider whether your expression accords with this...

Thou art the Sun of the Divine Knowledge and the sagacious knower of its mysteries; Thou art the guide of the abhyasi (each and every) of the path and the very life and soul of knowledge ;Thou art the Sun of the Divine Wisdom, Every phase of thy life was saturated with spiritual grandeur and perfection and every action of thine displayed the light of Divine Knowledge . Thou art the Sun of the Divine Ishvareeya Light which is the source of all creations.
That is Vedic concept I dont know if you even understand it. I will give a hint : Tolerance is a wholly abrahamic concept, elaborated routinely by your kind. Tolerate till you are not in a position to enforce. Dharmic Vedic concept is clear - acceptance or rejection. No hypocrisy about not accepting but tolerating. So its islam and christianity tolerate, don’t accept.

Fair enough. But what makes you and other Indians think that that India is high on the agenda for UK politicians and merits some kind of conspiracy against it?
You hate us you hate our existence and there is documented evidence a lot of evidence. Come on you know it.Who created first constitution of BHARAT "that is India" ? You did. Go read government of India Act 1919 it is not product of national development but the product of international development.

So connect the subhuman dots between end of first world war leading to paris pees conference
to treaty of versallies to league of nations and the final debates in your parliament in house of lords and also commons that says that the league of nation represents "christan" "peace" "christian" brotherhood "christian" morality? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Morality ??? Christianity Nice joke.

Which basically meant that all the Asian nations (the heathen ones a derogatory term you invented to label anything non abrhamic no christian) basically need to cast themselves on your vermin accords if they ever wanted recognition.

This is typical geographical terrorism practiced by your vermin kind the instrument of converting the Asian societies (India in this context) through the introduction of christian political institutions so that they can eventually move on to the secular christianisation of society. This in simple terms meant the genocide of Asian civilisation so that you can live happily in the looted wealth and forge your own "civilised" societies on the corpse of Asians.

And this is no longer a conspiracy this was open admission from your part.

Now understand?

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles