UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
Personal story: was in the UK last week and was eating lunch on the Friday at an Italian restaurant near Elephant & Castle in London, about 1 km from London Bridge when the attack happened.
At first, there was a buzz in the restaurant by the staff and the owner/manager spoke in Italian with a couple of customers - probably the regulars. Just around then two cop cars went by with lights & sirens blaring. A few minutes later cousins I was having lunch with, got messages on their phones about the attack. Details were sketchy - it was breaking news then. As we ate lunch, couple of ambulances and another cop car went by in full glory. It was uneventful after that - I had to leave to catch a train to out of London. In the train there was chatter about the attack and no surprise, Boris Johnson was the clear favourite. There were plenty of disparaging remarks about Jeremy C, with the folks in the next row calling him a c*nt and other choice gaalis. After a while, conversation drifted off to other topics and football.

I had conversations later with Brits and Indians in the UK about the attack - but there was no serious concern or outrage. Almost everyone was discussing about it tactically - how this guy was released and what should have been done to prevent this attack, but there was an absence of thought on strategic direction on the long-term threat. It felt as if the brits don't really get it - the increasing islamization of their country. Caveat: the population sample was small, n=10 or 12 so take it fwiw.

#pkmkb #destroypakistan

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Hey retard,
This is not funny..they are fighting war against terror and you are just sitting at home making judgement. Hope you get blown to pieces by one of jihadis..then we will see who will enjoy the popcorn bitch
I like that...
Since when have the Brits started fighting wars against terrorism... ??
In Slovakia or Chechnya or Georgia or Algeria or Libya ..... or where all...
Has SAS abandoned recruiting, training, sheltering and using all kinds of terrorists to fight for their colonial wars ???
Have the second rate MI6 stopped funding Jihadis in Kashmir ??

I too wish best of luck to Jihadis for them capturing streets of London and Buckingham Palace where every tile every stone shouts " it is Indian.."

The world minus the Buttons can deal with them separately afterwards but first let them turn the Oxford into a Madrassa and LSE into a mosque. Those have harmed India irreparably...

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
It felt as if the brits don't really get it - the increasing islamization of their country. Caveat: the population sample was small, n=10 or 12 so take it fwiw.
I think after the fall of empire for some years they tried to recreate their importance and show of power for example suez crisis in which they were left humiliated. Because of the rise of communist soviet union they were forced to become a lackey state of US without having it's own policies.
But government's their like to keep their citizens in la la la land of we are a global power and etc.
So what's the easiest way to showcase that to the public become a human rights activist but take parts in most brutal anti human activities with Americans but showcase yourself as a moral country and global power. ( same as Pakistan who cannot stand on ground against india but try to keep moral ground by speaking shit and try to be a human right activist only against india)
This human rights activist ideology and bla bla made their citizens cucked I guess.
I was watching interview of some Khalistani activist indian guy asked him what's the UK government stand on Khalistan issue. He said that As we all know UK government have high tolerance and capacity in issues like this which concerns their human rights and moral values and Khalistan is one of that issue. So he said UK have deep sympathy for our cause of Khalistani freedom.

All these things have made them a left wing country with full of human rights BS.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Nobody is Innocent during a conflict. I am not talking about revenge either. I am just saying that this is a battle between two of our enemies who were f***k buddies when it was convenient, now they are going through bitter break-up, and we must allow them to inflict maximum casualty upon one another. I don't care if a British soldiers' families become legitimate targets of the Jihadis, they themselves have murdered several innocents, Britain and it's Paid Miscreants have been doing that to other nationalities for decade or centuries, why should they deserve anything less?

For me there is just one side to choose, that is the Indian side.
Oh! Is Karma the big bitch ??????
You mean GMT will become MMT (Mohamad Mean Time) ??

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
This is not our war to fight, this is a battle between the Bad and the Ugly. Why should we interfere? Let them destroy one another, either way we win. Jihadis burning the British mainland and culling of the British kids who fattened themselves up over the dead bodies of my countrymen by the Jihadis whom the British government bred will be a sweet stuff to watch over youtube.

BTW, during conflicts, definition of innocence depends on which side you belong to, in short nobody is Innocent. I won't be joining the Jihad, but I won't support the White Crusaders either. UK actively financed, armed and supported these extremist elements against India, now is the time for us to return the favour. Let them face it inside their country, let them suffer 1000s of 26/11s, this is their salvation.

Oh! you surely mean Indian Peace Keeping Forces will be asked to be deployed there ??
The cherished dreams of fighting in the streets of London will be realised.
Will the Kaalchakra unfold like that ??
IPKF in the streets of London..... enjoying hot cup of Darjeeling "chaar" on Buckingham Lane and Street...

Compersion

Country flag
Fascinating to note that two issues are not being discussed more openly:

1) Boris Johnson being born in New York.

2) The capability, competence, decision making of the Queen. (ultimately the succession and also ... perhaps we can also talk Kohinoor?)

Capability, competence and decision making:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/14/world/europe/prince-philip-accident-no-charges.html

Prince Philip, 97, Won’t Face Charges Over Car Crash, Prosecutors Say

When Prince Philip, the husband of Queen Elizabeth II, had the accident last month, many in Britain and beyond wondered why he was driving at all ...

But on Saturday, Buckingham Palace announced that Philip had voluntarily surrendered his driver’s license.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Saudi Air Force officer kills three at US military base in 'act of terrorism'

MEE staff
Published date: 6 December 2019 19:42 UTC|Last update: 48 min 29 sec ago

A Saudi citizen has fatally shot three people at a military base in northwest Florida in what a US congressman is calling an "act of terrorism".

The gunman killed three people and injured many others before he was shot and killed by a sheriff deputy at the Naval Air Station in Pensacola early on Friday.

"This was not a murder. This was an act of terrorism," Congressman Matt Gaetz, who represents the area, told a local ABC News affiliate.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis said the shooter was a member of the Saudi Air Force.

The gunman had been training at the Naval Air Station, US officials said.

The New York Times cited the base's commander, Timothy Kinsella Jr, as saying that a "couple hundred foreign students are enrolled" in flight training there.

Later on Friday, Donald Trump said he received a call from Saudi Arabia's King Salman denouncing the shooting.

"King Salman of Saudi Arabia just called to express his sincere condolences and give his sympathies to the families and friends of the warriors who were killed and wounded in the attack that took place in Pensacola, Florida," Trump wrote on Twitter.

The US president added that the king told him that the shooter does not represent the "Saudi people who love the American people".

The official Saudi news agency, SPA, also reported that Salman directed the kingdom's security forces to cooperate with their American counterparts to uncover the "circumstances of this regrettable incident".

Icarus

Country flag
UK gives sensitivity training to victims of terrorism so that they don't develop feeling of animosity, whereas in India the public, politicians etc. are cheering for cops who kill people. Which country is civilised here, any guesses?

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
UK gives sensitivity training to victims of terrorism so that they don't develop feeling of animosity, whereas in India the public, politicians etc. are cheering for cops who kill people. Which country is civilised here, any guesses?
Terrorists don't need any justice they need to be marched on the streets naked and whipped along with all their support base and annihilated.

Longewala

Country flag
Let me guess - it's the country with a dozen or more "Asian" gangs that rape thousands of girls repeatedly over years and decades, passing them around their friends like pieces of meat, without any interference by either police or the massive "child services" that civilised countries tend to have.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
The same no tolerance shown by western countries towards hate speech from native people( which is frankly undeserved as the migrants of a specific community are responsible) should be shown to our anti national terrorists along with step by step dismantling of their eco system from cultural outputs such as movies,shows, education,news,online circles,etc.

We should employ all methods from no platforming to imprisonment against them and if we keep it up for even a decade we could wipeout all the jihadi evangelism progress made in the last 10 years.ram temple and art 370 decisions should only be a sample shot.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
None of them.
Second one is still understandable for frustration to do immediate right. But UK is absolute retard.

Icarus

Country flag
None of them.
Second one is still understandable for frustration to do immediate right. But UK is absolute retard.
I know deep down you don't believe this at all. You're just too shy to admit that the UK is civilized.:biggrin2:

Deathstar

Country flag
I know deep down you don't believe this at all. You're just too shy to admit that the UK is civilized.:biggrin2:
Its so civlized that their royal family is bunch of pedos and grooming gang rapes freely but no one dares point a finger.
Cherry on the cake is the terror victims have to undergo de radicalization tests so that they dont hate religion of terrorists. You suffer from inferiority complex Mr. British left us 70 years ago move on

Icarus

Country flag
Its so civlized that their royal family is bunch of pedos and grooming gang rapes freely but no one dares point a finger.
Cherry on the cake is the terror victims have to undergo de radicalization tests so that they dont hate religion of terrorists. You suffer from inferiority complex Mr. British left us 70 years ago move on
Dude, look at the history of Britain. Not long ago, they used to hang, draw, and quarter people for treason. Barbaric. Now they want to rehabilitate even terrorists. Isn't this an amazing transformation, both in society and in mindset? Can't you just look at this philosophically and see where I am coming from, instead of making it political?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles