UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
UK should switch to sharia law and stop pretending it's not living under the foot of Muhammad terrorists.

They have no people willing to lay down their lives for their country & constitution.
In fact UK is the only country in the world that jails people for fighting Jihadis.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Oh yeah...hell yeah.
Europeans used to call Asia a bunch of third world countries.
Give Eurp a decade , they will be more down into shit than us.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

SanjeevM

Country flag
Let UK see what these groups do and change they bring in lifestyle. Once UK realises this, they will understand our pain what we had been crying for decades and these westerners had been accusing us of religious intolerance. Let's see the extent of religious tolerance among the British now.

History books are filled with wars between Muslims and Christians. Seems like churches are now sleeping on this encroachment on their religious freedom. Seems like churches have problem only with religious intolerance from Hindus. Seems like churches have welcome Islam in their territories.

I don't know why churches have problem only with India. How many churches are there in middle east? How many churches are there in Pakistan, Bangladesh?

Hindus are tolerant, that's the reason we have multiple religions and their numbers are growing unlike in Pakistan where Hindu and Christian numbers are declining.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Let UK see what these groups do and change they bring in lifestyle. Once UK realises this, they will understand our pain what we had been crying for decades and these westerners had been accusing us of religious intolerance. Let's see the extent of religious tolerance among the British now.

History books are filled with wars between Muslims and Christians. Seems like churches are now sleeping on this encroachment on their religious freedom. Seems like churches have problem only with religious intolerance from Hindus. Seems like churches have welcome Islam in their territories.

I don't know why churches have problem only with India. How many churches are there in middle east? How many churches are there in Pakistan, Bangladesh?

Hindus are tolerant, that's the reason we have multiple religions and their numbers are growing unlike in Pakistan where Hindu and Christian numbers are declining.
Churches don't have any problem with India alone.
Remember one thing brother...weak fella will stand vulnerable to invaders. This why we were invaded by many. But I see still Hindus didn't learn a petty lesson called unity. There is no proper unity among Hindus. If a Christian guy is suffering ..other Christians come to his aid. They don't even know who this suffering guy is...but they still came..why? Because he is Christian. I never saw this in Hindus.
Now take some random Hindu kid b/w 9-11 yrs and ask him to recite some hindu mantras which he knows. He can't because he didn't learn. Now ask some Christian/ muslim guy of same age group to recite their religious chanting...they will. Thats the difference. Hindus are taking shastras and shlokas as a burden. They feel lazy. Even parents think in these modern ages let our kid choose the modern lifestyle...why should he concentrate on something which is time consuming and unnecessary.
Hindus are abandoning their religion and Christians are taking this as a chance and converting them.
I see mistake of every hindu not Christian's. Why there r no churches in pak/ban...they take religion very seriously . Its easy to convert a guy who don't have faith in god than a guy who has extreme devotion towards god and goddess.
Hindus will be sole responsible for down fall of Hinduism.

Krusty

Country flag

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Let see how they won't give us chance to raise about their human rights record.
If they want to survive in future ..they must violate and suppress. Otherwise retarded Muslim equipped stones and baseball bat will beat sh!t out of Queens loyal servants. I think men in Europe are Idiots they can't even fight back ?
On lighter note : I am speaking as we men in India are fighting back ...

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Now this shows true diversity. :hail:

I have no idea what these people are smoking.
How is getting it's own people killed, a proud achievement, due to the diversity of the dead?!!

In fact it shows the opposite. People are killing others because they believe in different religion AND no amount of hiding this fact will change the truth.

Krusty

Country flag
Now this shows true diversity. :hail:

What diversity? There was no diversity. Britain just imported people from Her colonies that's all. Now their progeny are sons of soil and UK has no other option to appease them. And this is just Karma kicking their arses. Nothing more.

I'll just enjoy with some :popcorn:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles