UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

Country flag
Most of them are pussies or in better language cowards when we went in their defense forum they were defending muslims like saying their sister is getting married to a muslim from syria and all those shit they are retarded people and
T'es not forget that KARMA IS BITING THEM OF
Let them they always have . They should take in millions of muslims . They
should take in 100's of millions from India since they are responsible for Partition.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Let them . They should take in millions of muslims.
Better european saudi arabia...................................................
Isn't this supporting terrorism?? Kashmir and Khalistan both have their roots in UK.
Is that a question to ask??
They have done the same what pakis have done to kashmir,funded separatists and militants.....

Luckily sikhs stood by tricolour while kashmiris did not,

Country flag

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
The funding has stopped now by Modi . The paper for Indian currency and Pakistani currency
both came from the same company in UK. This is how pak easily counterfeited.
Good that they will be off from the global scene in a decade or two

Country flag

Kshatriya87

Country flag
https://www.google.com/amp/s/muslim...nent-muslims-support-jihad/amp/?client=safari

UK Muslim survey: 76% of prominent Muslims ‘strongly’ support Jihad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So the first step, brainwashing is not needed. Lets jump to second and third step directly. All these guys need now are funds and training to create chaos in UK. But these things also can be ignored. We've all seen you don't need training and funds to drive a truck in a crowd or use a knife at train stations.

UK is in serious trouble.

Country flag
So the first step, brainwashing is not needed. Lets jump to second and third step directly. All these guys need now are funds and training to create chaos in UK. But these things also can be ignored. We've all seen you don't need training and funds to drive a truck in a crowd or use a knife at train stations.

UK is in serious trouble.
Remember these are prominent well to do muslims the cream of the crop.

abingdonboy

Country flag

abingdonboy

Country flag
I hope you can make it out of their in the future . Canada or USA might be good options?
Read my mind bro.

This is my country of birth but it is becoming more and more unrecognizable year by year and there is no light on the horizon- the demogrographics paint a scary picture, BREXIT shows how clearly there is bubbling tension in much of the country and YES, it absolutely is because of IMMIGRATION and specifically Muslim immigration.

The left/media/"feminists" want to sell us the bullcr@p that the events of earlier this year (Brussels, Nice, Munich etc etc) never happened/had no link to the vote outcome.

When I can't walk down the highstreet of my own local town without seeing N-number of hordes of women in full Niqab or having to deal with beared ISIS-wannabes (many of whom are white also) pushing a leaflet telling me to "revert" in my hand I know it is no longer the UK I remember.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Read my mind bro.

This is my country of birth but it is becoming more and more unrecognizable year by year and there is no light on the horizon- the demogrographics paint a scary picture, BREXIT shows how clearly there is bubbling tension in much of the country and YES, it absolutely is because of IMMIGRATION and specifically Muslim immigration.

The left/media/"feminists" want to sell us the bullcr@p that the events of earlier this year (Brussels, Nice, Munich etc etc) never happened/had no link to the vote outcome.

When I can't walk down the highstreet of my own local town without seeing N-number of hordes of women in full Niqab or having to deal with beared ISIS-wannabes (many of whom are white also) pushing a leaflet telling me to "revert" in my hand I know it is no longer the UK I remember.
You can thank the post war emergence of the lebral left combine not only in the UK but also wider Europe for this mess.
With their self defeatist attitude they are destroying a proud nation brick by brick
UK needs a leader with balls insted of the rotten assoles that lead the UK

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
:lol: Let these euro bastards get the taste of their own medicine. After all it was these bastards who supported these whahabi regimes. Waiting for another 9/11 in which americans die in thousands. American bastards are still giving aid to terrorist nation of pakistan.

Verdane

:lol: Let these euro bastards get the taste of their own medicine. After all it was these bastards who supported these whahabi regimes. Waiting for another 9/11 in which americans die in thousands. American bastards are still giving aid to terrorist nation of pakistan.
It's not the actual bastards/decision makers who tend to get blown up though is it? Just regular people going about their business.

desicanuk

You can thank the post war emergence of the lebral left combine not only in the UK but also wider Europe for this mess.
With their self defeatist attitude they are destroying a proud nation brick by brick
UK needs a leader with balls insted of the rotten assoles that lead the UK
You forgot to include India in your reply.Commi Nehru and congress rule from 1947 onwards has left india
in such a mess that it might well take decades to fix.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles