'UFO' sighted in Uttar Pradesh's Kasganj, image goes viral: Reports

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

'UFO' sighted in Uttar Pradesh's Kasganj, image goes viral: Reports
An image of an Unidentified flying object (UFO) is going viral on social media platforms in Uttar Pradesh, forcing government authorities to investigate the matter.
According to pradesh18.com, the image of the UFO was captured from a mobile phone in Kasganj district's Manpur area and it is being circulated largely on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp.
However, there is no information on the person who reportedly clicked the image and his mobile phone is switched off.
District Officer Vijendra Pandian said that he too has received the image and the authorities are identifying if it is from Manpur or some other area.
The image has been sent to MeT department and experts for further investigation.
Note: dna cannot verify the claim.
@LETHALFORCE @sayareakd @Screambowl @Kshatriya87 @Bornubus @rock127

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
It's an "Independence Day" inspired UFO , nothing else ... :D

Rahul Singh

Country flag
As much as we deny it, we can't prove if we are alone. This through often goes viral in my head.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Bad photoshop!

Akask kumar

getting bored from party politics .the photoshoppers have found their pass time..i was expecting a small disc or triangular thing but the phototshopper appears to be inspired by INDEPENDENCE 2 trailer heavily

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Yes extraterrestrial life cant be denied.. there are many evidences which cant be falsified..Universe is big ..
or, ultraterrestrial... :truestory:

the pic though, yes, looks faker than fake. OTOH there have been some interesting sightings in India as well as a few pics/vids. a senior gentleman from the US IIRC had begun probing into sightings & cases of the 3rd kind here, and was looking for volunteers to assist him. had thought of contacting him but then the vagaries of life caught up & i got lost. now cant find where i had saved his contact-info, though one way or the other (through a 'source') should be able to find it eventually. else, MUFON FTW! but the work shall be taxing & dont know if i'll be able to dedicate myself to it. :notsure:

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
or, ultraterrestrial... :truestory:

the pic though, yes, looks faker than fake. OTOH there have been some interesting sightings in India as well as a few pics/vids. a senior gentleman from the US IIRC had begun probing into sightings & cases of the 3rd kind here, and was looking for volunteers to assist him. had thought of contacting him but then the vagaries of life caught up & i got lost. now cant find where i had saved his contact-info, though one way or the other (through a 'source') should be able to find it eventually. else, MUFON FTW! but the work shall be taxing & dont know if i'll be able to dedicate myself to it. :notsure:
You mean this guy, (just type alien guy. . google shows his photos)

Fukker killed all my passion. I always thought some aliens will contact me one day. Then history channel happened.

Bharat Ek Khoj

Human may be king on earth, but is an atom in universe, or may be multiverse.

Kyubi

Country flag
@brahmos @WolfPack86 @Kyubi @Kunal Biswas
A similar news few months ago I posted.
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/mysterious-flying-object-sighted-over-isro-center.74465/

Can't India be a tourist spot for aliens?:biggrin2::alien:
@Blackwater @pmaitra
I guess we need a dedicated thread for UFO sittings and pics in India.
UFO sightings are a thing of past, this would have been appropriate provided we were living in 70's-90's USA when they had such technological marvels in the field of stealth aircrafts, Trishul Blogspot has a wonderful article on these technologies, F1-17 Nighthawk , SR 71 - Black Bird etc... these projects and several other projects with their respective Technological demonstrators were the precursor to the purported UFO sightings.. now these sightings and news about them are mere folklore...

@Indx TechStyle i am eagerly waiting for your proposed thread on Chinese Space Program.. i think information about it if available can be far more beneficial to us and to the discussion than these half a** attempt of some nincompoop journo with nothing worthwhile to do !!

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
You mean this guy, (just type alien guy. . google shows his photos)

Fukker killed all my passion. I always thought some aliens will contact me one day. Then history channel happened.
bah!
you took a detour, towards the mainstream & pop-culture, that usually spends itself on either unnecessarily over-mystifying x-phenomena, or ridiculing them subtly or overtly (as usually has been the norm), or bent upon trying to disprove things for 'n' no. of reasons, in 'n' no. of ways, rather than take a study-oriented view.

read about the lifestory of late J. Allen Hynek. and the works by Jacques Vallee and late John Keel. they are some of the legends of this field. enough to pique your interest from where it dropped. plus, rather than (or, other than) basing your info-feed from the US alone, look up for and read/watch the reports, studies, findings of military pros and scientists, researchers from South America, France, Soviet Union/Russia, Italy, Zimbabwe, even Papua New Guinea, etc. quite better level and quality of info with little 'noise' and very interesting matter(s) [for starters, you may look for archives of one Albert Rosales, who compiles reports from mainly South America, and is terrific at his work].

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Hmm so this Ctyapa has spread to the most backward regions on India. The only place which shows the sign of extraterrestrial life is Mars.

This place is less than 100 km from Bareilly where SU 30mki are stationed and a large army cantt (Jat Regt)

However there are places within India, which UFO enthusiasts love to mention such as cave paintings of Chhattishgarh and Leh.

Few years back there was a mass hysteria of "Kala Bandar" in Delhi and UFO landing in MP. But no proof exist any of this.

Moreover British official sanctioned an expedition for Yeti in the Himalayas (1940s)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles