UAVs and UCAVs

Tuco

Country flag
Any idea what's happening with Rustom 1.. Last time I heard about it was when it crashed in a Naxal area operation in Jagdalpur..
I haven't read anything of it after that crash, so not sure. But it's really crazy with whats happening with Rustom-2 aka Tapas. Looks like as if they are trying to emulate the manned fighter dev cycle and timeline. HAL would have been a better dev agency for Tapas I think.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
This would be game changer for ops in carrier, something like this should be developed in tandem with TEDBF.
Yeah absolutelely! Its a great idea! An unmanned aerial refueller Drone Which would be Operated by the Indian Navy. Wonder what kind of Design it would be from my personal opinion.

Super Flanker

Country flag
If we can buy Fleet Replenishment Tankers from Turkey then why not Bayraktar Akinci drones?
View attachment 85814
Bro , that's highly unlikely to happen from my personal opinion, There is a difference between buying Fleet Replenishment tankers and drones, one can be used for offensive and the other cannot! Don't have much to say here.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Hey guys I have a Couple of questions to which I would like to know the Answer to.
1)How Indigenous is Bayraktar TB2 Drone?
Or in simple language, how Turkish is Turkish
TB2 Bayraktar?
2)are we making any kind of Drone Which will have similar Capability to Turkish Bayraktar drones?
3)How can we counter Turkish Bayraktar drones?in a hypothetical scenario, turkey gives these Drones to Pakistan?
thumbs_b_c_0f969df2f83c17610d4aa53ad1e5ef91.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles